1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Tabletop Pokemon

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Kaiune, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiune

Kaiune New Member

Eyo!

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put this, but I didnt wanna throw it into the general discussion. (I guess) what I would like to know is if there is anything that you guys have on doing pokemon as an acutal Tabletop RPG, by either using BESM 3.0 or BESM d20. I tried doing it with d20 on a varient of Adventurer/Pet Monster Trainer. but I lost interest with that rather quickly.

I have yet to pickup BESM 3.0 yet, but I do know the bases of Tri Stat. I was wondering if any of you have already tried this and suceeded? failed? ideas? tips? 'n the like so that I may start up a campaign at my local game store.

2. Psychic

Psychic Really and truly

The RPGs here are text RPGs. I have no idea what any of the things you mentioned are, but I do know that they're not related to the actual RPG forum on SPPf. Sorry.

~Psychic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.