• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tactics Theatrics! (430)

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'd say it was a good episode, very exciting, and kept me on my toes XD. And those who say Aerial Ace is weak, it's actually described as an extremely fast and powerful attack.

True and my Scizor in my Emerald version has it and it's anything but weak.:)

I haven't had my review on the episode yet so I might do it while I'm here. I loved it and it kept me on my seat the whole time during the battle. The animation during the battle was really nice aswell and this is coming from someone who's been studying animation. It worked very well.

I like the voices in it, they're working for me very well. So I'm satisfied with it and ejoyed it a lot.

10/10

Opal Pikachu13

The battle was great in this episode, but it felt a little rushed at the end with the deus ex machina Aerial Ace and Crabhammer. They could have stretched this battle out some more but I know how they like to squeeze everything into one episode and halfass the end of the battle.

Remember Golden Swellow?

To, me I thought Ash should have lost this one, I didn't believe that his Corphish and Swellow could survive being almost totaled in a Fire and Water vortex. It was kind of cheap that a Crabhammer and an Aerial Ace can take down an Arcanine and a Swampert. The battle was alright, but it did feel rushed with the Aerial Ace and the Crabhammer. Yeah, it was cheaper as the Golden Pikachu and Swellow Thunder Armor was. The whole battle besides that part was good. I'd give this episode a 7.5/10.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Love this episode. This battle was the hottest I've ever seen. My heart kept on pounding cause of how fast everthing was going and was hoping none of Ash's pokemon would lose. And I don't like the fact that everyone doesn't think that Ash isn't experienced than Tucker. Even though Ash as less leveled pokemon doesn't mean he doesn't know how to use them to win.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I just recently rewatched it on my computer, and i realized something. Brock says that Arcanine can use Protect. that is infact wrong. Swampert is the one who used Protect. Not too sure what happened there.

~C_L~

Amaranth

Swag
Great Ep Im Now A Tucker Lover God He's Smexy >_< Swelows Voice Seemed Better Corp Has A Cold ._. And Ash Has Balls YAY

~ James

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
I loved it! Swellow's Quik attack+Double Team to outrun Extremespeed,
Maybe Ash got smarter for half an episode. ;-)

Knight_Ram

He never really got smart, he fluked out the whole battle. Tucker deserved to win that hands down.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
where can you watch this episode online?

DarkLucairo

EEK!A MOUSE!
on youtube. I loved that battle. Amazing how ash won like that. (i saw it on youtube)

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
Ya know i think Noland and Tucker were the only brains that didnt take down atleast one of Ash's pokemon... wow they sure do SUCK.

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
I must say the battle was excellent, animation was superb. I liked the fact that even though Tucker had a slightly homosexual shirt on, they didn't try to make his voice sound gay. I liked how Team Rocket was being sucessful while not interrupting. I will admit that the Ash's victory was well deserved but a bit too... cheap in my taste. However it was a really good battle, and I hope the Battle Pike is just as good.

Knight_Ram

Ya know i think Noland and Tucker were the only brains that didnt take down atleast one of Ash's pokemon... wow they sure do SUCK.
They were the ones who gave Ash a descent battle and had there own style to it aswell.

Noland had a Legendary.

Tucker was a double battle master.

The battle between Ash and Noland was a good match and Ash deserved to win. But in the double battle, I think Ash should have had to do a rematch. It would have made this little segment a little more intersting.

Torpoleon

I just love the water/fire mixture!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ash at a press conference... XD That was pretty funny, especially the goofy smile on his face.

Oh man, Tucker made me laugh XD It's obvious to me he's in the same team as Harley... *shot* I loved all the dramatic entrances! And the ref's floaty cage thing was awesome.

Arcanine and Swampert worked really well together. Great combos... and that last bit in the fog was awesome ^^ And no Team Rocket attack, oh thank god! Great episode! Love it!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the battlefrontier battles (ahem) are often fun to watch, i would watch them again if i could^^

anyway it was a nice episode, 9/10.

flameswy

Lord of Light
i thought it was pretty bad, the way he kept referring to his pokemon, drove me nuts and had my brothers giggling the whole tim... :p

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
It was really cool that Tucker made his debut, and the Battle Dome was probably my favorite. :) But man, that audience was so loud, I had to hold my ears.