• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tag Force 6 Promos

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I want Crimson Blader!

Last edited:

Crawley007

Yay, Sonic Warrior! I already thought that was a card though. My mistake.

Crimson Blader is amazing no matter which of his effects turns out to be confirmed.

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Sonic Warrior is meh.
Influence Dragon might be fun with Exploder Dragonwing.
And Crimson Blader seems like it'll stop alot of decks.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Except when people use Exceeds, then Crimson Blader turns useless against them.

I can't see decks using all Xyz's and no synchros for a while. I'm sure synchros will still be used more than Xyz's for a good while. But after we get more good ones then yes, I agree with you.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Crimson Blader's effect activates when it destroys any monster (not just Synchro like the anime version)

but yeah its summon-stopping effect won't work on Xyz decks, unless the Xyz deck is made to summon Rank 5 or higher Xyz (they would need to summon lv 5 or higher monsters first to Xyz Summon a Rank 5 or higher Xyz, but they can't if Crimson Blader's effect is active)

Crawley007

Crimson Blader's effect activates when it destroys any monster (not just Synchro like the anime version)

but yeah its summon-stopping effect won't work on Xyz decks, unless the Xyz deck is made to summon Rank 5 or higher Xyz (they would need to summon lv 5 or higher monsters first to Xyz Summon a Rank 5 or higher Xyz, but they can't if Crimson Blader's effect is active)

Yeah that's what I mean, Rank is not Level so unless they're using Rank 5 or higher then Crimson Blader is a no go. It should still be put it every extra deck in place of Colossal Fighter though.