• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Take The Lombre Home! (339)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found it amusing how the cottages in the village had roofs that resembled lily pads, but Takeshi's Hasuboh's evolution into Hasubrero happened too randomly for my tastes. The whole drought situation in the village was familiar, and I can understand why they thought that Solrock was responsible given its solar theme.

Zamin

What a great episode! It was awesome seeing Lotad evolve! It's funny how Brock is a rock type trainer but now has two water types

Leonhart

Imagineer
What a great episode! It was awesome seeing Lotad evolve! It's funny how Brock is a rock type trainer but now has two water types

While I didn't mind that Takeshi had two Water-types yet no Rock-types in Houen, I do kind of wonder why he couldn't have captured the wild Solrock here, which was already friends with Takeshi's Hasubrero.

Daizy

I call you honey
The "assets" line was interesting, but this wasn't an exceptional episode. I don't understand how Team Rocket's large water jets didn't stop Solrock but a couple of smaller Water Guns did.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't understand how Team Rocket's large water jets didn't stop Solrock but a couple of smaller Water Guns did.

That scene seemed odd to me as well, although perhaps Solrock's weakness to Water-type attacks made it so that it had to respond when attacked by Water-type Pokemon only, not artificial water pistols.

TAKE THE LOMBRE HOME IS THE BEST EPISODE TITLE EVER
NO MY DERP LOTAD HAS EVOLVED but Lombre is cool!
Wtf is Solrock's voice?