• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Take This House And Shuppet (357)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Take This House and Shuppet!

In their travels, Ash & Co. take refuge in a house which they thought was abandoned. But it seems to have a Shuppet in it causing trouble. Will they stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

shuppet

i like shuppet but he isn't my fav hoenn pokemon but i thought up sone dub names (whats in the bracets is the pun)

-time to shuppet- (time to shut it)
-playing with a shuppet- (playing with a puppet)
-a shuppet show- (a puppet show)
-watching a shuppet- (watching a puppet)

V

vulpix

is it me or dous the play room in this episode looks almost exacly like the play room in The Tower Of Terror episode?

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
This was pretty much a rip off of "The Tower of Terror", except Max didn't die.

Good points:
-Shuppet's dub voice
-Shuppet's cute
-Thing with the hair was funny.

Bad points:
-kinda spontaneous
-what happened to Mudkip?
-"Tower of Terror" rip off

Professor Ivy

1st Princess Serebii
Post #5

Serebii said:
Take This House and Shuppet!

In their travels, Ash & Co. take refuge in a house which they thought was abandoned. But it seems to have a Shuppet in it causing trouble. Will they stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

They nothin' great about is Episode, maybe May and Max flighting. I guess that was cute. and TR's motto they way they said it. But what up with TR's hair when they blast off?

V Faction

www.faction.com
This episode was meh before and it's meh now. This is the start of seeing Swellow more though, and that makes me happy.

Okay, the TC has Sealeo, Shiftry, and Exploud against Tyrogue, right? All are weak against Fighting. However, I guess since Tyrogue is a baby, the best choice would be to go with the strongest there: Exploud. I think it has a higher defense compared to Shiftry. Heh, maybe these are starting to make sense after all...

May officially scares me now o_O. In that flashback, her eyes were green, but in the present, they're blue O.O.........
The poofy hair was odd looking, especially with Seviper, Cacnea, and Wobuffet.
Shuppet had a good voice, and so did Seviper, I noticed. Really brutal sounding.
Emily was a pretty dull character, Just popped up out of nowhere and claimed Shuppet. One of the worse Trainer-of-the-Days.

Overall rating:
8.5 out of 10!!
Not too impressive of a filler. I'm glad they used Shuppet's feeding off of hatred ability though. That was a great touch to the episode.

SC~ out

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
A good thing about this episode is that they played on the sibling rivalry between May and Max again. In a lot of episodes they don't even acknowledge that they're siblings, so it's nice to see another episode like that.

The May and Max scenes were cute, and Jessie's "Oh I may throw up" line was perfect at that scene. Great delivery.

I see Torchic got some last screentime in this episode, as we're not going to see it around much longer.

And dear god, did May just pull Brock by the ear? PLEASE NO, don't tell me May will start pulling Brock by the ear in every episode now. This is one of Misty's worst habits that I DON'T want to see May start doing that.

Anyway, I'm really loving the way Veronica Taylor has evolved May's voice, she does a wide range of emotions with her which is great.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Leave it to Veronica to screw up the perfect Title. Oh well. -_-

Not all that impressive of an episode. I have to agree with many that it's a "Tower of Terror" ripoff. (Except ToT was a lot funnier.)

Talk about timing. The Pokemon cast decided to show their support of the Pistons by sporting their Wallace 'fros. Come Pistons, it do or die tonight.

EDIT: Trainer's Choice. DUSTOX IS THE BEST CHOICE FRAK IT!

it was good.. although i saw 2 mistakes........... one was in da trainer choice. where sealeo was. itz name on da bottom said Nuzleaf........ and the other mistake was when Max was thinking of May talking to Max while he was in bed and May's eyes were green instead of blue...... but i still loved the episode ^ ^

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Eye color can change as you get older.

The choices for TC were Sealeo, Exploud, or Dustox vs Tyrouge. They chose Exploud but Dustox was a better choice. 4x resistance and knows Psychic attacks.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Sweet_May said:
and the other mistake was when Max was thinking of May talking to Max while he was in bed and May's eyes were green instead of blue...... but i still loved the episode ^ ^

Maybe May uses contacts?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Cybercubed said:
And dear god, did May just pull Brock by the ear? PLEASE NO, don't tell me May will start pulling Brock by the ear in every episode now. This is one of Misty's worst habits that I DON'T want to see May start doing that.

...You did NOT just say that, CC. You know very well that May doesn't go around pulling Brock's ear like Misty did. I mean, you watch all the new Japanese episodes, too, right? o_o

G

Geki

Pretty good filler. It reminded me of the Kanto episode where Ash caught Haunter since they had the merry-go-round and slide Pokemon themed. It also was in a haunted mansion like the haunted tower! But overall it was pretty good, but the stupid part was the intro where Team Rocket was shown in space and then landed near the Mansion. It was very stupid especiallyt dubbed.

6/10

Alfonso

Derpgull
Sweet_May said:
Cybercubed lives in New York.... not Japan.....i think

...So? o_o

Do you really think all the people here who've seen the Japanese episodes live in Japan? XD We obtain the episodes via 'other' means.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yes, Dustox makes sense since it can learn Gust, Wing Attack, Psy Beam, Confusion....

and doesn't Poison have a resistance to fighting?

I personally thought the playroom reminded me of Molly hale's room in the third movie because of the Donphan slide.

M

Miss Torchic

yea the playroom did remind me of that haunter episode back in the Kanto region. although i forgot wut was the name........