• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Take This House And Shuppet (357)

W

WindyNight

YTV aired this episode today at noon...
It's not one of my favourite episodes, but it's okay, I guess...
I like how May took Max's place and pulled Brock's ear...lol
The fight between May and Max are okay...It could be better though...
Overall, I give a rating 6/10 for the episode...^^

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Sky one aired this ep today

how come at the beginning they had weird hair and they mentioned team rocket with some sort of device and how it made their hair go like that but it never shown anything of that sort or even mentioned it

It was an OK ep though

7/10

Batdude

Old school
I thought this episode was grand. I'm not the greatest fan of the whole Max/May bit, but this episode was grand. I liked the way the Advanced Generation had to rip off yet another idea from Kanto with the whole ghost Pokémon and it's playground. :D

I see the Trainer's Choice matter has been discussed...

Alfonso said:
Type doesn't matter if you're as strong as hell compared to the enemy.
The true secret of Pokémon battles.

Last edited:

Champion Jared 14

Nice episode. I really liked the part when May's Torchic was taking down both of TR's pokemon all by itself with no help.

GonbeTR

Banned
I have just watched the episode. It is okay. I think "the lonely ghost who is bored" part is too similar to the "tower of terror" episode. The playing room is very similar to the one in the "tower of terror" episode too. I am surprised when ? saw May's GREEN eyes, how they do such a big mistake? I like the relation between Max and May , it is original. Over all I give this episode 7/10. Very good for a filler.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
It was a fine episode. It was nice Max got more spotlight and the Shuppet was cute. It was also nice how Max was worried about Torchic for May's sake.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
It's a Tower of Terror showcasing Shuppet. Excitement.

I thought the Shumpet was pretty cute. And I loved watching the sibling rivalry between Max and May. I was hoping Max could keep the Shumpet, but that never happened

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm seeing this episode it reminded me of the tower of terror as well, it was a good episode nontheless.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Shuppet and Max were cute together in this episode. Sigh...another Pokemon that he should've captured as his first Pokemon, gone to nothing. So much wasted potential. Despite the fact that Max befriended another lonely Pokemon, there wasn't too much else going for this episode. I feel like it was created just to give Max some more screentime since the anime was focusing a lot on Ash and May at the time. 4/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Shuppet and Max were good friends, how bad he didn't take it with him...
And i loved how they did a trick on Ash, Brock and May

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was cute.

I liked Shuppet's playfulness and it's chemistry with Max was really good.

It would have been nice if it became Max's pokemon.