• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Takeshi and Hikari, to appear in episodes specials on 3 february 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Bertha also has a Rhyperior (in game), so that's why I thought it was Tobias. Since he has Latios, it wouldn't be surprising if he had Latias as well. Not that I agree, but where the hell is Tobias's normal Pokemon. Surely he had to have a normal Pokemon that helped capture his legendary Pokemon.... (

(Nope, he just befriended them).
Was it ever established were he came from??? If its from the isshu region then im gonna say he has a starter probably jalorda.

I hope Brock's story isn't like episode in AG when Team Rocket attack the Gym. But the description seems to imply that.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Looks like Dawn is meeting up with a first time trainer who will be choosing what Pokemon she picks over the episode .......:( again?

I'm gobsmacked by that Latias. I hope it's not just a dream or someone thinking about something or other

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I doubt Tobias is getting a special, or even being mentioned. According to this page, it looks like the picture of the battle between Latias and Rhyperior is from the Brock's special. (and also because below each title there is a summary and two pictures of the same special).

So it's not a new special, it's from the Brock one, but it still might be Tobias somehow.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Latias Vs Rhyperior. Win
The Enigma Stone event in HGSS took place in Pewter City, and involved the Soul Dew within the stone attracting Lati@s to the City.

Brock is in Pewter City

HM
Yah that.

Was it ever established were he came from??? If its from the isshu region then im gonna say he has a starter probably jalorda.
Tobias most likely is never coming back. When was the last time you saw Harrison or Tyson? And why 'probably' Jalorda? What makes it more likely than Emboar or Daikenki?

Lorde

Banned
Was it ever established were he came from???
Hell. He was sent from Hell to troll us all.

Seriously though, I'm loving the screenshots that we have so far. Well, at least the ones at the bottom. I'm all for seeing Dawn again, but the plot of the Dawn episode seems rather generic. How many episodes have we seen where a mature trainer tries and help a rookie trainer? At least, that's what appears to be happening in those images. The screenshots for the Brock episode look more interesting. We will get to see more of Croagunk's Poison Jab gag and I may be wrong, but it looks like the Pewter City Gym got remodeled; the bluish floor and the rocky walls in that image of Brock on the floor make me think that the scene takes place in the Gym (you can also see the line of a battle field). I'm also 99.9% positive that Trollbias Tobias will appear in some form, since I think that's his Latias; I'd recognize that trollish mysterious aura anywhere! He'll probably be shown on television, though, probably battling against Bertha or Palmer.

Can you tell that I still hate Tobias?

BM14murph

Master Collector
Completely forgot about the Enigma Stone that could actually be a possibillity

Steven was involved in that wasn't he?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I stayed away from this thread because i thought it was just Teshub arguing again, but this is interesting, especially latias, vs. Serperior Rypherior. As someone said, it might be a dream, because i doubt Trollbias would stop by.

Please don't let Dawn be encountering more Ariados, we've had like what, 3? 2? Episodes where that happened, if it's spinarak, it would be better, but no more ariados.

Someone over at Bulbapedia, is saying that these are episodes BW019 and BW020.

kemal07

For some reason I don't think Tobias will be in this special episode. It could be the Enigma Stone stuff but it might just be a wild Pokemon.

Do only thing im curious about is wether Brock's buddy Geodude is still a Geodude.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I stayed away from this thread because i thought it was just Teshub arguing again, but this is interesting, especially latias, vs. Serperior Rypherior. As someone said, it might be a dream, because i doubt Trollbias would stop by.

Please don't let Dawn be encountering more Ariados, we've had like what, 3? 2? Episodes where that happened, if it's spinarak, it would be better, but no more ariados.

Someone over at Bulbapedia, is saying that these are episodes BW019 and BW020.
That person is an idiot. These are a continuation of the Pokémon Diamond & Pearl series and are classed as episodes from that series. The block it's airing in is called "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Special"

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Is there really a need for Dawn to be helping that trainer? Let her do for herself like she did and it will be good for her. And for people who say that Tobias will appear in Kanto must be joking. Why didn't he just go to Isshu instead of going to Kanto? That way, Ash could have got his revenge on those legendaries of his.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Latias Vs Rhyperior. Win

Yah that.

Tobias most likely is never coming back. When was the last time you saw Harrison or Tyson? And why 'probably' Jalorda? What makes it more likely than Emboar or Daikenki?
Well in my opinion jalorda matches him better then the other two. Also the fourth kira believe me you're not the only one who hates tobias I do too

BM14murph

Master Collector
Who hates Tobias?

Good spot Kemal, Flint does indeed own a Rhydon....maybe that challenging trainer has Latias and Brock uses it in the match?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Tobias was hated as much as Richie was, but for different reasons.
Richie was hated??? I never hated hime lol although I was pissed he vanished into thin air lool and never returned.

BlueDragonfangirl

While I'm excited for Dawn to appear again, cuz I always thought she was awesome, I gotta admit the Brock one looks like a fun one.

Judgement

If they're doing the Enigma Stone Event, please, let Steven appear.

...He probably won't though. Steven will probably never appear in the anime ever again. All he'll ever have is that one shitty episode. And I'll never forgive the writers for it.

swampert55

Brendan had a Rhyperior in his 11th movie cameo. Perhaps he'll just end up getting a fourth cameo challenging some other trainer. Or it might even hint at an RS remake, but that's pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.