• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Takeshi and Hikari, to appear in episodes specials on 3 february 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm at least hoping that Shooti's Snivy is voiced differently than Ash's Snivy, that's one of those situations I really hope TPCI isn't lazy about. Same goes for their evolved forms too. Every other Pokemon, I'm not sure I care too much about. Except maybe Shooti's Hatobo and Ash's hypothetical Hatobo.

Another of these situatios that I would care about is the Quilava thing. Like both Tsutaja's, there are differences in both Quilava's and I hope that we can tell the difference between the Quilava's. The Quilava that will probably appear in this episode.

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!
Dawn is possibly considering heading to either kanto hoenn or jhoto i doubt they would let her go to unova since ash is there but then again I AM NOT THE WRITER so i guess anything can go and whatever happens... happens. i'm just interested to see what dawn can teach this new trainer. she could be interested in contests like dawn but to me she looks like a breeder. I hope we can see more specials of dawn. I think its a good idea to bring back the old characters again. Who knows?? a misty special or may and max special?? Im just guessing here.

Teshub

Banned
Dawn is possibly considering heading to either kanto hoenn or jhoto i doubt they would let her go to unova since ash is there but then again I AM NOT THE WRITER so i guess anything can go and whatever happens... happens. i'm just interested to see what dawn can teach this new trainer. she could be interested in contests like dawn but to me she looks like a breeder. I hope we can see more specials of dawn. I think its a good idea to bring back the old characters again. Who knows?? a misty special or may and max special?? Im just guessing here.

I think the anime follows this formula for referencing previous characters who are not present in the current series:

those who are 1 generation old can be a special and/or cameo\
- Dawn special in BW
- May cameo in DP
- Misty cameo in AG
2 generation old cast members only get reference from a momento
- Misty lure in DP
- May's gift in BW
3 generation old and they are virtually non-existant

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah i doubt that girl is going along with Dawn, unless Dawn packed her in her suitcase.

What i think will happen.

Dawn doesn't know what to do, she goes to rowan, asks what to do, she meets the new trainer, she coniders being a mentor and she goes along with her.

They get into trouble, yadda yadda, Dawn realises from the girls perspective that traveling a new region is fun, so then she goes to Kanto, to do contest or just travel, as well as see Ambipom.

Locormus

Yeah i doubt that girl is going along with Dawn, unless Dawn packed her in her suitcase.

What i think will happen.

Dawn doesn't know what to do, she goes to rowan, asks what to do, she meets the new trainer, she coniders being a mentor and she goes along with her.

They get into trouble, yadda yadda, Dawn realises from the girls perspective that traveling a new region is fun, so then she goes to Kanto, to do contest or just travel, as well as see Ambipom.

Sounds just like Twilight.. YAWN! Seriously, a main character that doesn't know what to do for three movies in a row and her only character trait is being angsty? Yuch! I hope they make Dawn more decisive in her last showing in the near future.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Sounds just like Twilight.. YAWN! Seriously, a main character that doesn't know what to do for three movies in a row and her only character trait is being angsty? Yuch! I hope they make Dawn more decisive in her last showing in the near future.

I thought it was all 4. The movies are Ash's and Ash's only. Except that Manaphy one.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The girl is not traveling with Dawn, she is essentially a filler character.

Besides, who the hell is Dawn waving goodbye to on the boat? Dawn's departure received little fanfare from the fandom. She's a done character.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Part of me wants her to go to Johto, and another part says that she's going to Hoenn.

Johto
------
+ We can see what Johto contests are like via a special or something. they missed a chance at doing a Chronicles-like thing with may and her Johto Journey.
+ Its the main region of the other 4th gen pokemon games; HG/SS.

Hoenn
-------
+ To showcase possible R/S remakes later on.
+ May's next journey will likely take her to Sinnoh; Dawn's home region. So Dawn's next journey should be Hoenn; may's home region.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Johto
------
+ We can see what Johto contests are like via a special or something. they missed a chance at doing a Chronicles-like thing with may and her Johto Journey.

If this were going to happen, it would have happened when HGSS came out and May was in Johto.

Now HGSS is very old news, and Johto needs no more advertising.

Hoenn
-------
+ May's next journey will likely take her to Sinnoh; Dawn's home region. So Dawn's next journey should be Hoenn; may's home region.

If there are R/S remakes, it still doesn't mean Dawn will get any specials.

Why exactly do people think Dawn is going to be kept around in some form?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Why exactly do people think Dawn is going to be kept around in some form?

She's obviously the best partner to Ash ever. I personlly am indifferent to the partners, but of the first three, I like May the most. Probably because I've seen her the least.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
She's obviously the best partner to Ash ever. I personlly am indifferent to the partners, but of the first three, I like May the most. Probably because I've seen her the least.

I can see why people liked the Ash/Dawn interaction, (as friends, no shipping), but that only worked when they were traveling together and Contests were in the show.

Obviously Dawn in a separate region won't have her interacting with Ash.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I can see why people liked the Ash/Dawn interaction, (as friends, no shipping), but that only worked when they were traveling together and Contests were in the show.

I wonder what they did outside the episodes.

Obviously Dawn in a separate region won't have her interacting with Ash.

Obviously they know something the rest of us don't.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
The girl is not traveling with Dawn, she is essentially a filler character.

Besides, who the hell is Dawn waving goodbye to on the boat? Dawn's departure received little fanfare from the fandom. She's a done character.

I don't know..... uhhh maybe her MOM!?!?!?!

Locormus

I thought it was all 4. The movies are Ash's and Ash's only. Except that Manaphy one.

Meh, I was talking about that main character from Twilight.. You forgot about the Jirachi one, Max plays a decent enough part in that one.

Part of me wants her to go to Johto, and another part says that she's going to Hoenn.

Johto
------

Hoenn
-------

I'd reckon Hoenn then, essentially because if they happen, then we'd see her in the Fifth Gen. And essentially, although she is a DP-character, this is already the Fifth Gen.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Meh, I was talking about that main character from Twilight.. You forgot about the Jirachi one, Max plays a decent enough part in that one.

Oh... True enough. Haven't seen that one in a year.

Either way Dawn is likely not going to appear much again, no matter where she goes, if that's what people are getting at.

She's just like May and Misty. Never to appear again.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Teshub and KingMinun need to realize this. Dawn isn't going to get any special treatment compared to the previous two, despite Dawn's co-star status when she was around.

Just like the little kids who have less of a voice then we do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.