• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Takeshi and Hikari, to appear in episodes specials on 3 february 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

map

Banned
Bel is different from Barry and she is a much better character then Barry.

Ash's Cyndaquil evolve into Quilava due to the HeartGold&SoulSiver games being promoted at the time.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
map was banned fast!!! XD XD XD who was him/her/it?

anyway I'm glad for these specials but do they have to take the timeslot of Best Wishes ¬¬?

Then again... Brock appearing is win! :p

Champion Jared 14

Lol DEAD @ him/her/IT, the shade!!!

But let the Brock and Dawn fans rejoice...lol

TheNewGuy

Just a guess, but I imagine map was just the user "might". Same writing style, just seemed similar - except with Lugia instead of Ho-oh as an avatar.

Oh wait hang on, these are airing when BW should be airing? That's lame, but still not too bad. By Feb it'll be a nice change for a week, I suppose.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!

thunderblade12

Why are people wondering where the Ambipom/Swampert speculation is coming from? The first post in this thread says that Ash's Buizel and Dawn's Ambipom are mentioned and that Brock's Marshtomp seems to have evolved. I know the Ambipom thing could be taken in any given context at this point, but THAT'S where the speculation is coming from. It's not random.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why are people wondering where the Ambipom/Swampert speculation is coming from? The first post in this thread says that Ash's Buizel and Dawn's Ambipom are mentioned and that Brock's Marshtomp seems to have evolved. I know the Ambipom thing could be taken in any given context at this point, but THAT'S where the speculation is coming from. It's not random.

That was the fan speculating on his blog what might happen in the ep, that wasn't a description of the episode from that scan.

This same fan also speculated about a special where Paul re-challenges Brandon, and of course that's not confirmed at all.

That being said, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see Brock now has a Swampert. It'd be very similar to the way Onix evolved off-screen back in Battle Frontier.

oh my gosh thats so cool! they should have misty or may come back too, it would be pretty awesome to have all of the old characers reunite for an episode or two :D

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is only a one-shot thing. I don't know where people are getting the idea we're getting more specials.

They're not going to stop making BW episodes to focus on old characters who no longer matter at all, that is absurd.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Ash will make some sort of cameo appearance?

migh

Banned
Champion Jared 14,I want to kill you badly,the Brock and Dawn fans can stop rejoice,because it don't mean that they will be appearing in the BW series at all.

I don't know why some fans really think that cool Brock and loser Dawn will be coming back in the BW series since there isn't anything saying that they will be making cameos in the Unova region,besides Brock and Dawn will have their own episodes specials,which means they might not appear in the BW series which is fine by me.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think this is really the only special we will see here. Best Wishes isn't going to stop every few weeks for these eps. I can see it being the last special, due to Brock and Dawn getting their last appearance till end of Unova.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I wouldn't hold my breath for other Housou type speials but i'd say we ould see a few more of them later on in the year

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Maybe they are the start of a new Chronicles series! And to kickstart it they've done an hour long special, and replaced the main show for that week, and then it'll move to a different day for the rest of them. But I doubt it. Although I do think we'll see more of Dawn and Brock this way if they don't appear in Unova, seeing as DPPt are still being sold, every so often with in the year they have a Dawn and Brock special to promote them still along with BW. If you know what I mean? Say they have this special in Feb, then in November they have another one, and so on like that. Let's be fair, a half hour special does'nt really make up for the 4 episodes May and Misty had in AG and DP.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is NOT the start of new specials. Do people not realize this is taking up Best Wishes timeslot for a week?

Dawn and Brock are no longer relevant. This reminds me of the people who still try to pass off Misty as an important character, despite her being gone for 8 years.

The writers aren't going to keep Dawn/Brock around, they're last-gen material that will go the way of all the other previous main characters.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I think it's just lazy she's using her DPPT outfit, they could've spiced things up giving her new clothes, it's not like we're gonna be seing much of her afterwards anyways.

I'm excited to have Dawn back, the pearlshipper in me aches.

Status
Not open for further replies.