• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Takeshi and Hikari, to appear in episodes specials on 3 february 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

Not really though, since the writers may want to keep Zoey or anyone else a secret and not show them. And Johanna may appear (most likely) but she hasn't been shown.

What exactly would her rivals do if they appeared in the time given? Zoey would just girl bond with Dawn, and Kenny would desperately beg Dawn to come with him while generally being annoying at the same.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I still think Kanto is a possiblity. I'd say its more likely than Hoenn or Johto, In DP191, Dawn wanted to go to Kanto with Ash and Brock, it was only until her mum showed her what arrived in the post for her that she decided not to go. So I'd say that once she's got Buneary's thing over and done with, Dawn could go to Kanto in hope to meet up with Ash and Brock and then the 3 of them go to visit Ambipom, however when she arrives in Kanto she finds that Ash is no longer in Kanto and he has headed off to his next region (Unova). So she decides to stay in Kanto to compete in Contests there.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Translated it, can't find Hiroki Takahashi anywhere, i still think it might be nurse joy's.

Interesting, bad translated, summary.

Takeshi who worked hard at study to become return, a doctor in ニビシティ which was a] hometown. Meanwhile, Pokemon supervisor of former Joy visits ニビジム that there is Takeshi. Supervisor Joy with a duty to check whether a gym deserved the thing of the official recognition watched an ideal method of present ニビジム and was going to give severe examination. Takeshi challenges a battle to protect important gym and brothers.

So Nurse Joy is a PIA, haven't seen a private nurse joy like that for a while.

Bad translation of Dawn's episode.

Hikari who returned to the Futaba Industrial town went to Dr. rowan to talk about thought to the new departure. But the research institute which came is busy something or other. In fact, a new face trainer of the departure comes today, and it is said that I am troubled with selection of first Pokemon. In the direction where it was Hikari whom a senior thought to be advice ... so good here, but the situation doesn't think!

Last edited:

Teshub

Banned
The summaries are about the same as the previous one we had. The supporting VA list might be a little more revealing but we can't be sure for some because they also voice other people or pokemon.

Kenta Miyake (Giovanni?)
Chie Sato (Ambipom?)
Katsuyuki Konishi (Zangoose?)
Furushima Kiyotaka (Cyndaquil)
Nishimura Chinami (Pachirisu)
Satsuki Yukino (Buneary)
Inoue Kikuko (Togekiss)
Akiyoshi Tetsu (lab assistant?)
Suzuki Kyousuke (Beldum)
Sasaki Hiroo (Zigzagoon)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Hikari who returned to the Futaba Industrial town went to Dr. rowan to talk about thought to the new departure. But the research institute which came is busy something or other. In fact, a new face trainer of the departure comes today, and it is said that I am troubled with selection of first Pokemon. In the direction where it was Hikari whom a senior thought to be advice ... so good here, but the situation doesn't think!

Oh god, not a fourth Piplup in the Anime...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Zangoose, maybe Zangoose attacks the trainers Chimchar and then the trainer releases it so Dawn raise...SHOT.

But seriously, a possible Giovanni appearance, maybe we see more about Team Rocket/Giovanni in the special.

Also as for Chie Sato, unless Leonna's swinub, Ursula's Gabite or Jessies Seviper shows up (Another most likely option) yeah we could see Ambipom, which would be cool.

Last edited:

Teshub

Banned
I also didn't see the VA that does Latias. So that screenshot we saw was only a static "fantasy" scene, not something that actually happens in the Brock episode.

Zangoose, maybe Zangoose attacks the trainers Chimchar and then the trainer releases it so Dawn raise...SHOT.

But seriously, a possible Giovanni appearance, maybe we see more about Team Rocket/Giovanni in the special.

Also as for Chie Sato, unless Leonna's swinub, Ursula's Gabite or Jessies Seviper shows up (Another most likely option) yeah we could see Ambipom, which would be cool.

If the Ambipon and Giovanni thing are correct, then we can assume Dawn is somehow planning on going to Kanto. If that is the case she will realize Ash or Oak (and TR for that matter) are missing. So she could end up following them.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Wow you guys take the anime very seriously. Why not jsutwatch and stop with all the research? jw

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
None of Dawn's rivals are listed and Giovanni is not in it.

The Brock summary has VA list for Flint, Lola and his siblings as well as Joy.

The Dawn summary has VA for Johanna, Rowan, and I guess the new girl trainer.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm really thinking Dawn and this girl are going to go off somewhere on their next journey. And I doubt Giovanni has anything to do with Dawn's (Still could be) I'd say its more likely in Brock's episode since they are both in Kanto.

Teshub

Banned
I'm really thinking Dawn and this girl are going to go off somewhere on their next journey. And I doubt Giovanni has anything to do with Dawn's (Still could be) I'd say its more likely in Brock's episode since they are both in Kanto.

The voice actor that does Giovanni (his primary role) also does other minor pokemon like Alakazam, according to Bulbapedia. But he is listed for both Dawn's and Brock's episode.
It would seem odd if the new girl gets her first pokemon on Sinnoh but has her first journey on a different region. She was also not present in the screencap that had Dawn on a ship waving goodbye.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
The voice actor that does Giovanni (his primary role) also does other minor pokemon like Alakazam, according to Bulbapedia. But he is listed for both Dawn's and Brock's episode.
It would seem odd if the new girl gets her first pokemon on Sinnoh but has her first journey on a different region. She was also not present in the screencap that had Dawn on a ship waving goodbye.
Ah good point, I didn't realize that. And I also forgot about that picture.

PokeMasterJames

Pokémon Master
I have a feeling Brock will take over Pewter's Pokemon Center since the Joy (who got a Unova style makeover) is seemingly getting into gyms. As for Dawn, I don't really care. Sure Dawn was popular and all, but it looks like they are gonna rehash her beginning with this new girl getting her first Pokemon.

I think Dawn will travel with the new girl and go to Johto or Hoenn. Johto would be redemption for the little advertising that took place for the GSC remakes and Hoenn would signal the destination for the possible filler arc, IMO. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

dman_dustin

Teshub, you're forgetting, the Japanese aren't like the dub. They actually have different people voice different Pokemon of the same species.

Such as Dawn's Cyndaquil being voiced differently than Ash's Cyndaquil (if even in the dub they share the same VA). The dub is lazy, the Japanese aren't (except that one Ditto episode, where they were forced to use different VA's for Infernape, and Pikachu, and other Pokemon).

So I'm not sure how you're VA guesses are accurate, like Beldum (unless it was credited as Beldum). And Latias could be voiced by someone else than who voiced her in the 5th movie.

Judgement

The summaries are about the same as the previous one we had. The supporting VA list might be a little more revealing but we can't be sure for some because they also voice other people or pokemon.

Kenta Miyake (Giovanni?)
Chie Sato (Ambipom?)
Katsuyuki Konishi (Zangoose?)
Furushima Kiyotaka (Cyndaquil)
Nishimura Chinami (Pachirisu)
Satsuki Yukino (Buneary)
Inoue Kikuko (Togekiss)
Akiyoshi Tetsu (lab assistant?)
Suzuki Kyousuke (Beldum)
Sasaki Hiroo (Zigzagoon)

Kenta Miyake's also voiced Cyrus, Paul's Elekid, and some filler pokémon. Wouldn't seem very likely for any of them to appear though.

Chie Satou is the voice of Ambipom indeed. She's also voiced Ursula's gabite. That doesn't seem really relevant though.

Tooru Akiyoshi seems to be completely new when it comes to the series.

Kyousuke Suzuki is apparently voicing Ishizumai in BW...

And Katsuyuki Konishi has voiced loads of different pokemon (and characters) ever since the series began airing (with Ash's Corphish being my favourite, haha). But I guess the most relevant one here would be Croagunk?

dman_dustin

This will be so much fun when the dub gets to BW7.. Lets just compare the male and female Tsutaja voices then shall we? :p

I'm at least hoping that Shooti's Snivy is voiced differently than Ash's Snivy, that's one of those situations I really hope TPCI isn't lazy about. Same goes for their evolved forms too. Every other Pokemon, I'm not sure I care too much about. Except maybe Shooti's Hatobo and Ash's hypothetical Hatobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.