• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Takoto's Art Thread [ mostly Pokémon, partially animals ]

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Hey all

I like Pokémon and animals and occasionally my own characters. Going to throw some of my pieces out onto here. Always open to constructive criticism.

Will also link down to tumblr post of the image, as they can be viewed bigger there (I don't want to post them massive on here as it'll stretch the forum thread).

tumblr_p5pirc2j5T1sk8pygo1_500.png

Lurantis & Fomantis for an IRL friend (who I think is on here, but I don't know their username...)

tumblr_p5i04r5Ir11sk8pygo1_500.png

Venipede, Scolipede and Whirlipede

tumblr_p0tlc0Gv2U1sk8pygo1_500.png

I should have warned, I like bugs a lot...

tumblr_p0b0brgO8j1sk8pygo1_500.png

And pigeons, I really love pigeons... !!

tumblr_p0cudrGoPB1sk8pygo1_500.png

Sneasel is pretty cool

My favourite animals are cats though,

tumblr_p0x3axsZ671sk8pygo1_500.png

Espurr is one of my favourite Pokémon

tumblr_opv3i7AcQd1sk8pygo1_500.png

Unsurprisingly, I draw myself as a pigeon cat mix

tumblr_p0kam4rCp91sk8pygo1_500.png

Gardevoir is also one of my favourite Pokémon...!!

I also did some charts on pigeons (and am currently doing more) and some fake colour morphs for sun beetles

tumblr_p27fhoU4Oz1sk8pygo1_500.png

Part 1

tumblr_p3fy61Rpkc1sk8pygo1_500.png

Part 2

tumblr_ozw7cscyDB1sk8pygo1_500.png

one day I'll do a chart of actual real colour morphs of sun beetles

I have a ton more Pokemon fanart on my tumblr but this first post is probably really long now so have some assorted sketches and older arts

tumblr_p1h7b1fnxS1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_om0497F9Ht1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_oxvx3vJd8j1sk8pygo2_500.png
tumblr_ou3z14YJps1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p0g2nwEqXN1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_p0ag5mJNtK1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_opp7y2pAm21sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_p1w0dlldHb1sk8pygo1_500.png

If you wanna check out more of my stuff and or my older stuff (though I'll probably try to update this thread every time I draw something Pokémon related!!) I can be found here;
Thank you for looking!!

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Update #1

It's Mew... !

tumblr_p69lndhoSg1sk8pygo1_500.png

Big Version Here

I started drawing this a few days ago... but let's just say it was to celebrate the potential new Mew thing in Pokémon GO...

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Update #2

With the release of the Mew update in Pokémon GO, below is a speed paint for the above picture...!!

I also designed a fakemon for the first time. It's not... very good because I tried very hard to stay within the style of the official art, so I think it ended up a bit lifeless. I recoloured it in my style.

tumblr_p6dkfpWiII1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_p6dkfpWiII1sk8pygo2_500.png

Sketchie

literally some guy
Ooooh, so cute!!! I love how fluffy and fun your style is, I just want to hug every single one of them. Your shading is on point, too, I love it! And you got me, I'm a sucker for pastel colors. If I could give you any constructive criticism based on what I've seen so far, it would be to loosen up a little bit, and add some dynamic in there. You've got the coloring thing down, but I would love to see your work move and breathe a little bit more.

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Update #3

I haven't updated in a month aaaa Work has been kicking my butt, and I got sick for over a week the last week OTL... I've been off work almost 10 days BUT I'm almost better!! Darn auto-immune disorders. Haven't gotten to draw as much as I'd like.

tumblr_p881whbjVI1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7r75fW5lJ1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7lvnb9gjw1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7jjk3NiiX1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p6xmyinxax1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p6i4jtBH2U1sk8pygo1_500.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

A video I did on how I warm up!!

Ooooh, so cute!!! I love how fluffy and fun your style is, I just want to hug every single one of them. Your shading is on point, too, I love it! And you got me, I'm a sucker for pastel colors. If I could give you any constructive criticism based on what I've seen so far, it would be to loosen up a little bit, and add some dynamic in there. You've got the coloring thing down, but I would love to see your work move and breathe a little bit more.

Thank you so much!! Pastels are my weakness, and I default to them a lot ahaha
I'm currently trying to get better at gesture drawing! So hopefully that's a step in the right direction to becoming more fluid when it comes to poses and stuff! Though I must admit, I find it really hard and dynamic stuff has never been my strong point... all the more reason to practise it though!! :33

A really cute art style, really like the style used in Pokémon. The colors are nicely done. ^_^

Thank you !! > w < !!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Your style is very pretty and cute! :3 Keep it up! :D You've got good skill :3

Takoto

Prince of Ampora
Update #4 ! This time with Beta mon.

tumblr_p9qse0uwuz1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p8l1xsqzS71sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p9qsg4NaSr1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p9o68cC5E41sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p9o68cC5E41sk8pygo2_500.png

tumblr_p977m9bFll1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p8iz2sJMah1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p8h91puAAs1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p8fjj1H2pw1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p8fhtusYeN1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p9sxw89EN71sk8pygo1_500.png

Thank ya'll for looking <3

DingoPox

Your art is incredible Takoto, your lines crisp and cell shading perfect! I especially like your pigeon guides. A little taste of home!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Love your work, Takoto! So beautifully done and I love the way you color and shade it. :)