• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

AJ2000

Okay, I made a short post. It's not to big of a jump, but Artus' group discovers the Commander's study where they find a couple of useful files. One of which contains the new spells our character's learn. Obviously they don't have time to learn them right now, but after the prison, there will be a small time skip(about 1 or 2 days) and in that time it our character's will have learned the gist of it.

Also, feel free to having Natalia or Asher find anything else of use in the office, or just look around/talk. Asher has a bag to carry the files and/or items you find, if he doesn't mind carrying them lol.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That can also contain the eventual spell to disspell Keres for Ethan and Colenar to use. I say we go for it

AJ2000

Whatever happened to dropping the spellbook lol? It doesn't matter I guess, there could be something in there about dispelling curses or something. Unless there is a specific dispell for Keres' curse?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nah, I haven't thought of anything special. Just a simple disspelling-curse. Or perhaps a bit stronger one, as his father was quite the magician.
It will happen, folks. I will give it more thoughts over the night and tomorrow.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Yay. Now, with Coelnar getting angry much more easily, Asher is the only sane person. Great thing to be when the character can't shout, doesn't want to hurt people (other than people obeying Diaz), and would rather just run away.

More spells...what would be acceptable for Asher to find? He is compatible (as in, can learn without taking weeks) with Earth-, Dark-, and Fire-aligned Magic (possibly Light as well). I'd like for him to learn either an attack skill, or a skill that drains/heals the negative effects that were inflicted with magic. Of course, I could take an upgrade to either Restoration or Dark Sight (haven't used it; it's like the miraculous item that revives [in video game RPGs], but is never used because it's too rare).

AJ2000

Well that is dependant on what your character can learn. For example, I remember saying back(can't remember when) that Artus' genes made it hard for him to learn Fire-based magic. However, he can learn some of the other elements somewhat easier. Most of his attacks will be Dark and Lightning based anyways.

I think an attack skill would be good for Asher. Perhaps one of a different element, just in case we run into a situation where his Earth-magic won't work. I remember you saying you wanted him to learn a fire-based skill(can't remember what it was...). I'm gonna dig around the Discussion thread to see if I can find it.

Sorry if this post seems...odd. My arms are hurting so bad and I can't think straight, let alone write lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It seems it's at a standstiill now...

AJ2000

Don't worry, they will post, lol. Everyone's probably just finishing up with school and whatnot.

On that note, just thought I'd let you guys know, my phone is acting up (the internet does not work for some reason), so I will probably not be able to post as often in the discussion thread. Not sure if that causes any problems, but I just thought I'd let everyone know.

SteelKing 2012

An Iron Fist
Okay, right. Basically, I haven't had the time to type up a post, 'cause I'm off on holiday from Friday.

I'll be away for about two weeks from Friday, so I was wondering what to do. I've thought of three things.

1: You guys basically bunny Coelnar until I get back.

2: Coelnar leaves the journey and reappears at some point later on.

3: I leave the RP altogether.

I'll wait to see if you guys have any other ideas, or which of these you think'd be best. I'd prefer not to leave the RP, but two weeks is quite a while to be bunnied or whatnot, so I'd understand if you thought that was the best option.

AJ2000

You don't have to leave. Honestly, it's up to you, but I would go with bunnying until you get back.

Edit: unless you want Coelnar to be bunnied for the rest of the Galvez and then goes off and meets up with us a little later on.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I will also be gone two weeks from July 1st to July 13th; you have my permission to bunny Asher (he's pretty easy to bunny as he doesn't talk much).

AJ2000

@wayjun: okay thanks for letting me know. Asher doesn't seem like he will be hard to bunny.

As for Coelnar, did you want anyone in particular to bunny Coelnar?

D

Deleted member 300066

In that case I'll get up a post soon.

Ethan's reactions to Keres will be interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh boy.. What did he do? Can't remember anything intentionally bad he did after the last post. lol

AJ2000

Well, he did kind of insult Ethan about being a pirate and whatnot, lol.

Anyways, I edited the post with Coelnar, and he just defeated one of the wardens. I tried not to do too much talking in the post, as I'm trying to get the hang of playing as him (it's hard playing as others' characters lol).