• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

D

Deleted member 300066

It was more the fact that Keres completely disregarded the fact that he had a gun on his forehead, haha.

EDIT: If Steelking's okay with it I can bunny Coelnar a little bit. It would probably be easier considering we're in the same group.

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ2000

Yeah I think he won't mind bunnying Coelnar. It would probably be better you than me anyways lol.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
I've been busy lately, but I'll try to make a post tomorrow. Hopefully, this RP can still be revived.

AJ2000

Yeah no problem. I think everyone's just probably busy with final exams and whatnot.

Edit: I'm not willing to let it die this quickly lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We're still in the prison. There's nothing I can do. lol

AJ2000

Well, you guys are in the middle of a fight, so I guess you guys should clear them before continuing.

EDIT: Had some time so I made a post. Wayjun will be gone for a little while.

On that note, can we please pick it up a bit. We should get out of the Prison asap.

Last edited:

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
It seems this is pretty dead at the moment. I could make a post, but I'd prefer to wait for the other group to make some progress.

AJ2000

Yeah, I know...

I think Accelgor said he was going to edit his post with Coelnar's actions, so I guess we should wait for his group to post first.

D

Deleted member 300066

I've made the Coelnar post. It's kind of short. I didn't really want to have Coelnar do or say much that could be important. In case it doesn't really fit what Steelking would do.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I know I should post now, but I'm having a writers Block !!

AJ2000

Alright I think that's enough of a break lol. We should get some posts up people. I'm not letting this die, lol.

Also, I may or may not be going somewhere tomorrow, but I'll be able to post still, so if I don't reply for a while don't panic. If I don't end up going, then I'm fairly certain I'll just be sitting on my computer doing homework and RPing.

D

Deleted member 300066

So its beginning to look like the RP is dying out a bit.

Is anybody getting a post up soon?

AJ2000

I hope so. I think Elysian's working on his post, and probably gonna get Keres to kill the warden.

I wonder what SteelKing and Wayjun will think once we tell them we didn't make very much progress since they left lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am working on it, but I've really, really lost my inspiration on this one lately. I'll do my best, but I can't get it up today, as I'm very busy

D

Deleted member 300066

It would probably be a plus for them, they won't have missed out on much, haha.

AJ2000

Okay, before I make a post I need to know.

Who is still in this? If we only got like half the people still running, then I may as well end this RP. If some people quit, then I guess I can try and see if I can fill in the spots with new players.

With that said, if you guys do decide to still play, then her is what is going to happen: My next post will completely end the Galvez Prison arc. It still happened, only we will appear back in Kale, as if had just rescued Luna, killed Ghan, etc.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I'm still in!

The heck? Okay...maybe we do have short attention spans, but there is plenty of drama to be resolved.

AJ2000

Well, that's three people, let's see who else will be in.

We'll see how it goes. If you think I should, I will skip Gavez Prison.