• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will post. A seriously hardcore killing a warden-kind of post.
But not now. Busybusybusy

AJ2000

Alright, that seems to be nearly everyone. That just leaves Accelgor.

Alright, it looks like I won't have to skip Galvez at all. But that leaves SteelKing. And...I'm not sure if he's back from his vacation(I think?) yet. It doesn't matter, if he wants to come back he can, but otherwise I have a pretty good way of getting rid of him(without killing him) after Galvez.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Accelgor and SteelKing are mostly on in the mornings, so we'll have to await their responses.

I can make a post soon (if someone else posts), as I have nearly nothing to do.

AJ2000

Yeah I'll probably post tomorrow, in the morning/lunchtime. I'll see where I can pick us up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm still in this, btw. I've just had some inspiration-troubles.

AJ2000

In an effort to keep this alive, I have edited with Keres in my post(just to get the other group going. And I got Elysian/Kanima's permission also).

I'm trying to end the Galvez Prison arc asap, but honestly, we're almost finished it. The first group is already about to get to the root of the mission, whilst the second group is gonna be able to start with the boss battle(s). I think SteelKing jumped ship, so either me, or someone else can bunny Coelnar for the time being (until I get rid of him. Don't worry, he's not going to die).

AJ2000

Alright, sweet, looking forward to it.

Hopefully it will get the others posting as well.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Excellent. Thank you so very much

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
I made a post. Surely this calls for a celebration?

AJ2000

Lol surely. Glad to see that it's seeing some activity again, hopefully it'll kick us off in the right direction. I may have a post up later unless Wayjun wants Asher to give any input on the curent situation.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Wait for meeeeeee! I kinda have homework to do, so if I don't post by Monday, you can go ahead.

AJ2000

I made a short post. It's not too detailed, but I guess it opens up suggestions. Keep in mind there's also another route which leads back into the prison (It's a path behind the group).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, what exactly is going on in the RP now? Are we still in the prison?

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Yes, we are. I think your group has just finished a battle, but I could be wrong.

AJ2000

Yes, still the prison.

Ethan's group had just finished their little battle, so I guess unless Accelgor still wants Ethan to use the warden for info, the second group should be continuing along their way.

AJ2000

Update.

It appears that Accelgor has left as well. This leaves:

Artus
Fabian
Asher
Natalia
Keres
Lanzo (still need to check with Dr Scott if he still wants in)

So possibly, this could still work out. Here are some options that I have come up with:

1) Someone (or me) bunnies Coelnar and Ethan until we finish prison.
2) The group just finds each other, and we continue from there
3)We just skip the prison arc(this would mean we return back to Kale, for a little briefing. However, the events at the prison still happened.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'd say that's a fair group, as long as no one forgets about it. Maybe you could PM everyone to remind tem?

AJ2000

Yeah, I'll probably send everyone a vm or something to let them know that this thing is still running. I'll just leave SUs open as well in case anyone else wants to join in.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Excellent! Back to the balloon.
Still don't want this to die yet