• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
No matter how much I tried to direct the plot down the path of Asher and Keres arriving in Kale during my next post, I don't think that it's possible. Asher will follow Keres after he disables the revenant that is attacking the people, but only reluctantly and probably to turn him in to the law enforcement.

On a different note, when do we get to learn new spells? How long should a post generally be?

AJ2000

Don't worry, you guys are almost caught up, it's no biggie. If you guys need to do an extra post or two for a little bit character interaction and development then it's fine by me.

With the new spells, those are mainly scattered throughout the RP. There are different ways of learning new spells such through reading books/scrolls, or by someone teaching you, or your character can make a new spell entirely on their own(although this will be hard, and this option won't be available until a little bit later on). With that being said, you guys can PM me a spell idea if you wish.

As for the posts, I don't generally have a set amount as I am trusting you guys to make sure what's considered appropriate. I'm pretty sure at least a paragraph or two is good. As long as your post isn't just 2 sentences. Make sure you give enough to work with.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll try and get up a post that leaves us in Kale today. But i need some help. Keres and Asher is like Brandy and Mr. Whiskers! It's very difficult to even get a dialouge out of them.

Edit: Wayjun. Please, please, please get us to Kale. I have absolutly no idea how on the holy earth I can do it myself. Bunny Keres or whatever.. Just get us there! lol

Last edited:

AJ2000

Alright, so I just posted, sorry if it's really small. You guys can just introduce yourselves to each other, reason for travelling, mingle around, etc. And when you're all done you guys can head to your room and rest. Once everyone's finished up and in their rooms, I'll just go ahead and time-skip to the next day and we'll get the quest on the road. Also note, there's food available in the tavern part of the inn if your character is hungry. We're going to be eating before we head out the next morning anyways so its your choice.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, now we're pretty much introduced. What happens next? shall we just go to bed or something?

AJ2000

Yeah, you can mingle around if you want, or you can just head up to your room. As soon as everyone's finished up I'll go ahead and skip to the next day.

Also, not sure if anyone cares, but I've added a small artwork section to the opening post for visual references. I'm trying to draw all the characters so if you guys have any sort of sketches, that would be great.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Finally got rid of the revenant.. I'm gonna miss him. lol
Interesting artwork, though I prefer imagining the whole happening my own way.
And I must say. The OP of this thread is the best one I have ever seen! Easy to find the other characters if I've forgotten about them, or my own

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Yeah, you can mingle around if you want, or you can just head up to your room. As soon as everyone's finished up I'll go ahead and skip to the next day.

Also, not sure if anyone cares, but I've added a small artwork section to the opening post for visual references. I'm trying to draw all the characters so if you guys have any sort of sketches, that would be great.
Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been distracted, but I will try to get a post up later today. I could also attempt to draw my character, but it will probably look bad. He'll be hiding his hands and feet. ._. Asher will not be doing any "talking" during that post as he will try not to draw attention to himself; he'll just mull over the other characters' reactions.

AJ2000

I didn't mean to skip Asher, but assuming he didn't even speak to Keres when they were all alone, I just thought he would be too shy in a group. Same goes for Undine. But I had to kind of give the RP a little push.

@Elysian: Thanks for the compliments, lol.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I didn't mean to skip Asher, but assuming he didn't even speak to Keres when they were all alone, I just thought he would be too shy in a group. Same goes for Undine. But I had to kind of give the RP a little push.

@Elysian: Thanks for the compliments, lol.

Asher would act very shy if he was presented with a situation like that, so his silence is normal. Now, if he knew the other people well, then he would "talk" quite a bit; the situation now is almost the exact opposite. He'll remain a silent helper until he grows comfortable. If anyone's character wants to talk to him, then they won't have much luck.

How quickly will the story progress after the inn? I'm going to be going to a couple of summer camps, so I might be missing for a couple of weeks. Of course, it will be a couple of months from now, so no immediate worries.

AJ2000

After the inn, we don't go directly to the Prison, as are some landmarks in between, but after the whole Galvez Prison arc, there will be a small break, where our characters will just chill around until we continue along the quest. If you do end up leaving before the break then don't worry, seeing as I can bunny Asher until you get back, if that's fine with you.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
I see you opened sign ups again. Can we proceed with the story or should we wait for more characters?

Also, great artwork. While I have a pretty clear image of Natalia in my mind, I'm terrible when it comes to drawing people. I can sketch something vaguely resembling her anyway and send you that.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Nobody, he just gave up on Krazy posting a SU.

AJ2000

No, we are going to proceed with the story still. Anyone who Signs up will meet up with the group a little later on, after we leave Kale to head for Galvez Prison.

But yeah, Krazy hasn't responded to the VM I sent nearly a week ago, and he has been active fairly recent, so I'm not sure what's up. Besides, we an't keep waiting around because of one person who hasn't done their SU.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
On a similar note, do you have any idea what's with Samantha? The last post she made in the RP thread is almost two weeks old.

AJ2000

Yeah I'll shoot her a VM to let her know what's up.

Also, I'm thinking of giving the characters a new spell after the Galvez Prison arc, so it would be great if you guys could just pm, or vm me a spell you guys want for your character(of course within reason. If I find it's too overpowered then you'll most likely need to change it.) Of course if you don't care if other people see it then go ahead and just post it here.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I don't know. I haven't posted because of real life, so maybe she also has real life issues preventing him/her from posting.

D

Deleted member 300066

I don't really have a problem with others seeing my planned new spell.

Here's what I was thinking:

Whirlwind Sprint: With a strong blast of wind Ethan powers himself forwards a speed otherwise impossible, more than double that of a standard running speed. This can also be used in short bursts as a very quick dodge.

I don't know. I haven't posted because of real life, so maybe she also has real life issues preventing him/her from posting.

She has been posting in other RPs, so I don't think so.