• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

AJ2000

@Accelgor: Yeah that seems fine. As long as he's not running at super sonic speed then it's good. Remember the spell doesn't necessarily have to be of your element.

Yeah he/she has been posting in other RPs, so I dunno. He/She does have his/her own RP so she was probably just making sure things were okay over there.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
I'm also OK with sharing my idea for my new spell.

Wind Slash: With a swing of her sword Natalia sends a thin shock wave travelling through the air. The shock wave acts as a blade and can slice through anything a normal sword can. Its power depends on the speed of the swing.

@Accelgor: Nice Skyrim reference. :)

D

Deleted member 300066

Yeah nothing incredibly fast.

@Nythe: Heh, I was wondering if anybody would notice.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
People like Wind.. Am I the only one to really like Fire? lol
I'll come up with another spell later. a bit busy lately

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I am fine with everyone else's spells. Mine might be a bit OP, though. I guess it's to make up for Asher's lack of long-range spells.
I've got an idea for a spell:
Enmire: encases the opponents in mud up to their shins. This does not work where there is not any dirt or rock (it works just as well with rock and metal, but Asher has to expend more energy to do so.). It works as a ten foot area attack. The effect remains for a while, or until the enemies break free. This has a cooldown of ten minutes, and people can remove the effect by moving out of the space affected. It can be dodged by jumping when he casts it, but, as there are no hints as to when he casts it, it is difficult to dodge. Things that are halfway-in the radius of the spell, then they are not trapped.

AJ2000

@Nythe: Yes that spell sounds fine.

@Wayjun: Your spell sounds good as well.

Also, I tried to draw the group(I have updated the Art section. The picture is inspired by the Persona 4 Artbook cover). Sorry if your character looks messed up. I'll try and draw each character individually as well. I'll also most likely make a digital version as well.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Keres lacks his cape, but other than that, he looks good! lol
And the claw is not like Wolverine's, it's more like this

Last edited:

AJ2000

I was originally going to draw him with the cape, but I kinda wanted to show them with their clothing. Only exception is Undine where I put her silk veil to cover the body. I kinda didn't want to draw a nearly nude woman lol. I probably would have made it look so lame. But I'm glad you like the drawing.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of.. What happens next in the RP? It's been quiet for a while

AJ2000

We're pretty much waiting on Wayjun and Samantha to post. Thy said they should have a post up this week. If they can't I'm pretty sure I can just bunny them to sleep to hurry it along.

But yeah after the sleep we pretty much head out. Keres has got the map also. We will be taking an alternate route to Galvez instead of the main route, to prevent any unnecessary confrontation before we get to the prison and to also keep a low profile. If anyone new signs up, they'll meet up with us either at Galvez or after we leave Kale (there's going to be a small dungeon before we get to Galvez).

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
...Asher's been whitened! Where is his bag? I'll post when I can, but I can't make any guarantees.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh yeah.. I have a map. lol

D

Deleted member 300066

Pretty nice drawing.

I particularly liked Coelnar. That's pretty much exactly how I imagined him looking.

And I saw the deviant-art description. Picture doesn't look blurry to me!

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Great drawing. As for Natalia, there are two small details I imagined differetnely. Her hair shoul be a darker shade of blue, almost black and her black tunic should reach down to her knees.

AJ2000

Everything is actually pretty dark, however for some reason everything got lightened on the computer. Ill probably go back to the drawing and darken it with pencil.

As for Asher....lol sorry. His skin is a dark shade of brown, but it turned white lol. I'll darken it. Same goes for Natalia ill fix it up with a few tweaks.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Does the RP proceed soon..?

AJ2000

Ill go ahead and do a time skip to the next day. I'm not home right now so ill make a post once I do get home.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Excellent. You just take your time then. Sorry for being impatient

SteelKing 2012

An Iron Fist
Umm..I cant think of anything to say. Heres my spell, and stuff. I have no originality, so another light spell! Yay!
Retribution: A powerful attacking move, it can cause varying degrees of pain The power of the attack, and amount of pain varies, depending on how much evil has been commited by the victim.

Nice drawing, by the way. I think you got the group's appearance right.

Last edited:

AJ2000

@SteelKing: Nice spell. It seems a bit OP, but let me get it clear first. Is the spell like some sort of physical attack? Like a swing of his axe or a punch filled with light-elemented magic? Or is it some sort of "judgement" attack (I guess similar to Arceus' Judgement or stuff of the similar).

Anyways, I'll try and do the time-skip soon, before I go to sleep tonight. I wasn't expecting be out all day today, so I apologize.