• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tale of Heroes - Part 1: Reign of Diaz[DISCUSSION]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
However, none of them stood out to Artus as the kind of people who would stab each other in the back.

The funny thing about this is that Keres would stab pretty much anyone in the back if he felt it necessary. lol

AJ2000

Yeah that was the point. Artus is kind of naive like that. And besides he barely knows Keres, so he would probably assume he was a nice guy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Don't worry, I'll proove him wrong somehow. lol
Btw. Keres found an old spellbook from the lady he scared away. Thinking of finding the new spell in there

Last edited:

SteelKing 2012

An Iron Fist
Yeah, he has to actually make contact for it to work, and he cant defend himself when he's using it. I think I might edit it to be a bit less op, but Im not sure how, yet. I could make it weaken him in some way, maybe?

AJ2000

@Elysian: yeah you can find the spell in there, but keep in my mind he won't discover it until later.

@Steelking: No if its a physical attack then it's fine. You power it down if you wish, but if he needs to physically attack the target then it evens out.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Random thought -- the creature behind the title looks like it would be really cute (the one in black). It looks as if it is really fuzzy and a fuzzy nose. I can just imagine it putting its nose to the ground and going "snuffu snuffu" while sniffing from side-to-side.

...Sorry about that.

Anyways, Coelnar would have issues if he tried to use that spell on Asher. It would be like a pinch to him, I think. It would really injure Keres, though.

AJ2000

It's just the logo for Part 1. The next part will have a different background image. Similar to how the Final Fantasy games have an image on each title.

Anyways, I was thinking the same thing. However I did have question about Coelnar's spell. Does the attack do a definite amount of damage plus the amount of evil committed, or is it solely dependant on evil vs good deeds?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Then Keers is pretty much f**ked. he's already killed 4 people so far.
What spell are you guys talking about?

Edit: I lost the game...

Last edited:

AJ2000

We're talking about Coelnar's spell. Besides, he's probably not going to use it on his own peers lol, unless Keres did something like try to kill the whole group. I'll also try and get a new post up of Artus looking at the map and finding a route. It's getting difficult though because of the conversations between the characters lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, you can't expect him to not try. Remember, Keres cares about no one.
Yeah, I'll try shutting Keres up for 'ya.

AJ2000

Okay, sorry it's a short post, but I had to kind of rearrange the conversation a bit. Besides, Artus added some heat between the group lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, why does nobody like Keres? what's not to like besides him being a heartless serialkiller with no memory or emotion? lol

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
How can you guys post so quickly?

In relation to each other, where are Keres and Artus? Are they opposite each other on the table, or are they sitting next to each other?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I'm waiting for my guest to finish using the bathroom so I can go before going to bed. sO I'm browsing Serebii and a Comedy-site every 10th secound while waiting.
Why do girl spend so much time in the bathroom?

I imagine Natalia in the middle with Artus and Keres on each side Things look grim for their relation though

Last edited:

AJ2000

Dang Keres is harsh, lol. Anyways, I'm gonna wrap it up here, I doubt Artus wants to stick around Keres any longer. He'll be waiting outside, if anyone wants to join him, feel free to do so. You guys can continue mingling around if you want, and once Asher and Undine get into the lobby, we'll leave.

@wayjun: Honestly, I just have time to kill for the next few days. I have nothing but time, so I may well put it to good use, lol. Yeah, Keres is sitting next to Nat, and Artus sitting on the other side of her, so she's pretty much in the middle of the two.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Oh, okay. I'll make a quick post, and as Asher won't be talking, we can leave quickly. If Keres tries to start something, then Asher will try to stop him.

@Elysian: I have not a clue. Does she wear make-up? She might have to take it off.

D

Deleted member 300066

Yeah, why does nobody like Keres? what's not to like besides him being a heartless serialkiller with no memory or emotion? lol

Ethan kind of likes Keres. They both like to piss off Natalia, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll tone down Keres a bit now. Perhaps just killing someone again somehow.
And I'll also add nightmares pretty much every time he sleeps, y'know that type of nightmares people who has lost memories usually have.
And as the new spell.. I'm clueles, actually

Last edited:

AJ2000

You don't have to think of the spell right now though, as you won't get it until we finish Galvez Prison arc.

Anyways, after Samantha posts, we'll leave.