• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales Of Mao-Doku

MrRandell

Shiny Hunter
I sure hope more people are going to reply, 'cause I wanna now what you guys think about the zooming-in and out stuff and wether the size of the frames are better...

#11 Activity

Bio:
Dan

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Hahaha! I love to see it when people's heads are too big(on animes) xD

Nocturnal

Oceana
i dont know why i havent commented this yet.
Ive been watching this for a while and...
well...
i love it! :)
your style is amazing, keep it up

Beco

Beware...
The link to part 4 seems to be dead.
Nice comic you have here. You have an original story, nice sprites, good battle effects. Overall, good work.

Oh, and I really like the villain group, they're all just small kids :p
I hope to see the next part soon.

MrRandell

Shiny Hunter
The link to part 4 seems to be dead.
Nice comic you have here. You have an original story, nice sprites, good battle effects. Overall, good work.

Oh, and I really like the villain group, they're all just small kids :p
I hope to see the next part soon.

Part four works with me =s

And thanks for the reply! ^^ Ego-boost =D

major may

cheese is fun
Your comics are really awesome. I just started reading and now I want to make a comic of my own. Could you please tell me where you got the sprites from for the charaters and the background. It would be cool if you could help. And once again, good job with the comic!

Brodioh

Rocking The World
Please continue the story as it is very intersesting and I have had lots of fun reading it.

Nocturnal

Oceana
Hey man, sorry ive been away.
YOU NEED TO UPLOAD A NEW EP!!!
also, join drunk duck you will get your comic seen more.
and open yourself to a wider viewing range :).
btw, You can use the skye sprites whenever you need.