• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales of Memoria

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
First Descendant Avalon Nireije [Yorei]
Title: Silent Spiritualist
Equipment:
Weapon - Iron Snake [Chain]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Drain Charm
Access. 2 - Spirit Bangle

Second Descendant Ithell Alem [RaZoR LeAf]
Title: Aiding Mage
Equipment:
Weapon - Sacred Book [Spell Book]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Aqua Cape
Access. 2 - Spirit Ring

Third Descendant Trecheon Nre´fan [KaiserMyuu]
Title: Oddball
Equipment:
Weapon - Steel Gun [Pistol]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Talisman
Access. 2 - Force Ring

Fourth Descendant Mystique Takeda [bronislav84]
Title: Lonesome Summoner
Equipment:
Weapon - Green Destiny & Blue Fate [Sword X2]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Hope Amulet
Access. 2 - Amulet of Speed

Fifth Descendant Kev Rizwand [Controller of Flames]
Title: Daunting Boy
Equipment:
Weapon - Magic Cutter [Rod & Sword]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Crimson Cape
Access. 2 - Zuki Gloves

Sixth Descendant Aereid Hailvale [Hitsoshura Shoujo]
Title: Pretty Man
Equipment:
Weapon - Crimson Sword [Longsword]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Alexandrite
Access. 2 - Mental Symbol

Seventh Descendant Adauchi Iteru [GoGoTenda]
Title: Traveling Bard
Equipment:
Weapon - Wooden Flute [Wind Instrument]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Bright Charm
Access. 2 - Silver Earring

Eighth Descendant Etch Vandal [Jon Jen]
Title: Child Musician
Equipment:
Weapon - Metal Castanets [Castanet X2]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Celtic Knot
Access. 2 - Posion Charm

Ninth Descendant Naesa Lindiire [Hakerius]
Title: Distrustful Mage
Equipment:
Weapon - Walnut Staff [Staff]
Armor -
Access. 1 - Flash Amulet
Access. 2 -

Inventary
[None!]

TALES OF MEMORIA

... ...
... ... ...
"You will go down the main road out of town. There should be a man in a carriage waiting for you there."
She placed a necklace around his slender, vulnerable neck, ending in an amethyst-colored pendant.
"The driver will take you across the river and the small forest. You should be able to find your way instantly once that he leaves you, only a day away from Giza."
Lifting his right arm, which showed no resistance, she put an ornately decorated bangle around his wrist.
"You will travel swiftly and silently, as this is an assignment to be treated with utmost discretion."
Checking that he was still holding the gold that had been given to him earlier that morning, she now grasped his shoulders lightly.
"There you will meet the other Eight Descendants and complete your mission."
His eyes opened suddenly to the mention of them.

Avalon listened to the horse´s gallops become more and more distant, until they faded from his ears entirely. It was replaced with the sound of the flowing river, the crickets in the ground and the various sounds of the nocturne forest.

He sighed and walked forward, grass crunching under his feet.

The village of Giza...it should be possible to reach it by dawn.

Wrapping the Iron Snake around his hand, keeping every thought to himself, Avalon continued, extremely silent, walking down the path that had been prepared for him, thinking about the other eight that he would have to meet and interact with in order for the success of this assignment. He had already seen the Eighth, Etch Vandal, but had never really talked to him. He was probably about to set out for Giza as well, though his parents hadn´t told him any details. And regarding the rest of them, the last time that they had gotten together was ten years ago for a reunion of the Sages. Though it was supposed to be some kind of celebration, it was well-known that in reality it was simply a check-up on everyone, to assure that everybody was silent and those who weren´t were silenced immediately.

Just exactly what were the connotations of being "silenced", Avalon had little interest in finding out. He knew that a great burden was upon him, and any demonstration of fragility could and would take him away from the protection of his parents and into the guillotine, even if not literally.

He sighed and stopped for a moment to feel the wind, which was playing with his long hair.

((OOC: Now that I´ve edited the Map into the Tales of Memoria thread in the RPG Café, you should go look at it.

Giza is located on the green continent to the West of the Map, Area IV, continent known as Gondwana. Directly up from the IV is a red rectangle, on the northeastern coast lined by forest. That´s Giza.

The First and Eighth Descendants, Avalon and Etch, reside in the small city of Costanegra, the red rectangle directly North of Giza.

The Fourth and Fifth Descendants, Myst and Kev, reside in the plains town that is Glydia, that deformed rectangle on the wide plains to the Northwest of Giza. They will be taking a steam-powered train from Glydia to the vicinity of Giza.

The Sixth and Ninth Descendants, Aereid and Naesa, reside in the City of Stone, Angkor Wat, the rather large rectangle surrounded by stone, blocked off from the rest of Gondwana by the Crystal Forest, to the Southwest of Giza. (In order to get to Giza they can take a ferry off the coast and directly to the village.)

The Second, Third and Seventh Descendants, Ithell, Trecheon and Adauchi, reside in the old, yet beautiful city Piazza Massima, the rectangle on the West coast of Gondwana, surrounded by much stone. They´ll be traveling to Glydia to take the same train as Myst and Kev to Giza.

You should be meeting up with those who reside in your same city or town. Our first task is, of course, to get to Giza in one piece. Good luck!

PS: And before you say anything, Trance, YES, I KNOW, HUSH. XD;; ))

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
"I feel pretty...oh so witty...oh so PRETTY and WITTY and BRIIIIGHT!" sang Trecheon, prancing about the stone streets gleefully. He leapt, twirling through the air, giggling insanely along the way.

He slammed into a nearby person. He jumped back to his feet, howling with mad laughter, running off with the person's hat. As he ran, he slipped it onto his red hair, leaning against the wall. He held out his foot, tripping a person, pointing and laughing at them. He grasped onto the hat on his head and spun it off like a discus, running out with his arms held out at his sides.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely," he sang, his voice dying off into a fit of laughter. He rubbed his steel fingers against each other. "Red, red, red...lovely red!"

He sat himself down on the stone floors of the ancient city. "Let's see...I seriously should be going to Giza..."

Seriously? Who was he kidding? What things in a life of insanity should be serious?

He jumped up and laughed, slamming into a stone wall. He recovered instantly, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, pointing to a man. "You look stupid today," he grinned, before crawling away on all fours.

When Trecheon had crawled far enough to get away from the stranger, he quickly got back up to his feet, walking to the edge of town. He frowned. He hadn't meant to travel this far. Giza...the town where he was supposed to go to meet the other Eight Descendants. Slowly, he put a foot forward, placing it onto the stone, before tripping over, laughing insanely as he fell.

"Do it again! Do it again!" he said, running back up, tripping again. He giggled, slowly rolling off on the ridges of stone.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
;P Alright, Yorei~

Aereid was sitting down on the stone bench. The bench could have easily passed as being made of granite, but after all, if it was made of granite, it wouldn’t exclusively have been called the “City of Stone” in the first place, wouldn’t it? Aereid hung his head down and was thinking about the predicament that had befallen the land. Aereid had seen a pretty distrustful half-elf by the name of Naesa Lindiire, but because of that nature, Aereid decided it would have been best to leave her alone. It so happened that Naesa was the Ninth descendant.
Aereid was instructed to go to Giza where the other eight descendants would be. Aereid looked up and saw a passerby looking at him eerily. Aereid was taken aback and soon shoo’ed the random man away after being mistaken for a woman. That did not seem to help the fact that Aereid was getting stressed over this. First of all, he had to figure out a quick way to get to Giza. Going by foot would be timely suicide, as he had to traverse the Crystal Forest to even get to the rest of the continent. But there was another alternative – traveling by sea. Aereid knew that taking a boat from the coast to Giza would be quicker, but would it be safe?
Aereid had no choice – there was no other alternative. For a moment, he thought about anyone else who needed to undertake the quest that lived in Angkor Wat, but Aereid shook his head and stood up and trekked to get some ferry tickets…

But not before enduring crowds of admiring onlookers all over the place!

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Ithell patted the wet cloth onto his patient's head. The man moaned and tried to move about in his delusional sleep, but Ithell nodded to his relatives to hold him down. The man had been sick for several days, and it was only by chance Ithell had heard his moans of pain, that he'd come upon the man suffering from an uncommon form of poisoning.

"You're husband is getting weaker every day he goes untreated." Ithell had warned his frightened wife. "You must let me help him."

The wife, and the man's two sons were weary at first, but the moans of pain and anguish didn't stop. Eventually, they let a strange elf who turned up at their door, through to see the man who was in pain. He lay on a bed, his skin pale, but also blotchy with bruises along the cheek bones, and an absent look on the eyes. He asked what they'd done to treat him, and his eldest son had brought out a Panacea Bottle. Ithell sniffed at it, and recoiled from the smell. It turned out, they'd bought the bottle from a market seller for a discounted price. Unfortunately for them, it wasn't the best quality medicine, and was probably making him worse than he already was.

"I'll do what I can for him." Ithell assured the distraught family. He stood over the man, and took a book from his bag. The book levitated in the air before him, it's pages flicking through, as though a wind were blowing at them. They stopped, and the runes on the page glowed eerily. "Cast out the evil from this man, celestial beings I beg of you.. Purge!"

Light encircled the man, and stars seemed to fall through the illumination, each one radiating an even greater brightness. The stars passed into the man's body, and his body lurched as he gasped for air. The lights faded away, and the man slipped into a peaceful, painless sleep. Ithell turned to his wife, who was shaking, tears streaming down her face. She ran over to the man and wrapped his hand in hers.

"Is.. is he ok now?" she asked.

"I have purged him of the infection, but he will need time to regain his strength." Ithell rummaged through his small bag and pulled out an orange bottle. "Here, this is a fresh Panacea Bottle. Take it, and dispose of any old ones you have."

"Thank you.. how can we repay you?"

"There is no need for such payments. I would check in on your husband in a day or two, but I am bound for Giza, and must first head to Glydia for transport. I do not know if my journey will bring me back here, so I will pray for your husbands full recovery."

Ithell left the family to their ways and continued on to the road leading to Glydia. A train from the town would lead to Giza eventually, and he would be reunited with the other descendants that his family spoke of so respectfully.

GoGoTenda

I Eat Zapdos' Eggs
"Hey, mister." Three small boys were huddled over the figure of a sleeping man, who just happened to be lying face down and off to the side of the road. There was a pungent smell of alchohol around him which the children ignored to continue their observation. The speaking one was jabbing the man in the back with a finger. "I think he's dead." The white shirt the man wore was dulled from grimy fingers, among other things. After a decidedly harder poke, the man stirred slightly. In surprise, the boys leapt backwards while one of them actually fell over.

The man was rolling over. Now he was slowly opening his eyes. Pain moved across his face as he placed his left hand against the side of his head. "Oh man...my head is #*$%ing killing me...". He rose up to a sitting position, either ignoring or having not noticed the children. It was difficult for the man to think about anything besides a deep throbbing ache from inside his own skull. "I must have overdone it again...I should cut back on the ale, no matter how wonderful it might be." Carefully, he pulled his hand away from his head long enough to stand. Afterwards it immediatly went back to its former position, hiding in the black hair. Blue eyes scanned the deserted street, and found it a bit more attractive than various other alleys he'd woken up in. Finally, they rested on the three shaking children. "I'm in no mood to deal with kids...but thanks for waking me up. I'd be a lot more unhappy if a guard found me." Despite his condition, he smiled easily and warmly.

"...you're welcome, mister." The lead boy, sandy haired and looking around seven, helped his fallen companion up. The three had stopped appearing frightened, but the awkwardness was hardly gone. The man closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them and placed his right hand into a cloth pouch. He withdrew a single gold coin and tossed it to the blonde, who caught it and then eyed it with wonder.

"Thanks for waking me. And don't bother calling me 'mister'; it's just 'Adauchi'."

"Thank you, Adauchi!" The three boys smiled first at the coin then at Adauchi before running off, no doubt contemplating how to spend their new found wealth. Adauchi sighed and looked down at his formerly white clothes. Both shirt and pants were full of dirt and even the boots were filthy. He searched near the area where he'd awoken, eventually finding a simple pack which contained his spare pair of pants.

"Someone would undoubtedly complain about me being naked while doing laundry...even though I am quite the specimen." Adauchi laughed to himself, then winced when his aching brain screamed in pain. "Right, right, they'd just be jealous, so they'd call the constable. He'd be jealous, too." He continued talking to himself as he moved slowly down the street. The houses in this area were mostly empty; Adauchi only came down this way for a few bars which opened at sundown and didn't close until sunrise (or he did something stupid enough to get the place shut down). Therefore, it was easy to find an unlocked, unoccupied house in which to change into cleaner garb.

Now in fresh slacks, Adauchi searched the dwelling for anything to help him wash his clothes. An abandoned bucket and strainer was lying under the stairs. "Perfect!" He grabbed it and started looking for water. Finding nothing, he walked outside, now carrying his dirty laundry in the bucket. There was a large jug across the street, which he hurried over to. Adauchi peered into it, faintly seeing the shimmer of water in the bottom. "That should be enough." Gracelessy, he knocked the jug over onto it's side and proceeded to empty it into the bucket. He swirled the shirt and pants in the water, watching it turn a disgusting grey. Soon he had semi-white, soaking cothes. These he ran through the strainer a few times and put in his pack to dry. The sunlight was irritating him, so Adauchi pushed in another door and sat inside the cool, dark building.

"Much better...though it feels like I'm forgetting something. Let's see...I woke up, changed into new pants, washed my old clothes. Nope, nothing so far. I think I was supposed to do something today, something about my parents wanting me to do something. No, they wanted me to meet someone...Oh my God, I'm supposed to be meeting other descendants in...um..." He quickly ran outside and looked at his shadow for a full minute. "In now!" Adauchi peeked into the house he'd left, grabbed his pack, and started to run down the empty street.

He turned down another street, this one full of shops and people. And noise. The chorus was attacking his hangover, which responded by driving nails into Adauchi's head. Quickly, he moved through the throng of townspeople and towards the city gate, the place where he was supposed to meet other descendants before heading off. The gate area was a bit quieter than the market place, and he managed to find a relatively silent bench to sit on and watch for others. After a few impatient minutes, Adauchi stood up, fuming. "They probably already left! *******s probably forgot about meeting before leaving, so they went without me. Just my luck." Adauchi took one last look around the gate and then turned and briskly ran down the stairs out of Piazza Massima, swaring loudly when he nearly tripped over somone on the stairs.

"Holy hell! Watch it!" He managed a quick side step and stopped to look down at what had nearly killed him. Red hair, brown eyes....metal arms? For an instant, understanding showed across Adauchi's face. "I know you! You're...um...Trecheon! I was supposed to meet you and that healer here earlier."

OOC: This seems long....is it just me? o_O

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
The Cloaked Boy & Ithell Alem - Piazza Massima

Piazza Massima was quite busy today, as citizens strolled in and out of the great stone arc that marked the city´s entrance, erected many centuries ago. In the midst of the everyday confusion, a particularly confused figure entered the scene. Making sure that his dark violet hood was covering his face, the golden-eyed teenager eyed the people around him, quite distressed.

"I´m...I´m actually a bit late...oh my. Oh CRAP. OH CRAP THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME." He whispered compulsively to himself, pulling his dark robe tigher around him as if it were to provide some kind of comfort.

"OH CRAP OH CRAP OH--IT´S HIM!"

The last two words were shouted high enough for a couple close to the boy to jump back. They were going to turn around and rightfully scold him, but he had already disappeared.

Ithell was walking quite calmy down the streets of the town that day.
"EXCUSE me."

A boy suddenly stopped in front of him, rather dismayed.

He hesitated before speaking, apparently examinating the elf´s face for a moment. Then, he finally spoke, in a rather small voice this time. "Would happen to be Ithell Alem? The...well...the you-know?"

Silently praying that the description of the Second Descendant had been accurate enough for him to guess correctly, the teen waited for an answer.

***​

Aereid Hailvale & The Cloaked Woman - Angkor Wat

"...You´re kidding me."

"Oh my, oh MY!"

"So he´s supposed to be a gu--"

"Shh! He comes from a really important family you know."

Fans were only good to a point. Aereid definetely knew were that point was, and had gone past it or any nearby place that was healthy long ago. However, followers never did really get tired of it, and began to circle him.

"Excuse me...Mr...Aereid?" A rather young girl walked up to him, her face beaming with excitement that would probably explode into schoolgirl laughter and incomprehensible begging at any moment.

"Co--"

And yet instantly all kind of positive emotion vanished from her eyes, her cheeks, her smile and her body in general. Aereid couldn´t read the expression in her now dull eyes, but it seemed like a mix of offense and fear.

A hand wrapped around the man´s shoulder, slightly digging its long nails into his clothes.

"I have been asked to escort you to Giza. Please follow me." It was a woman´s voice; cold, mechanical and rather rushed, as well. Immediately she withdrew her hand and turned, her features hidden by a heavy, violet cloak, as everyone who was in her way immediately moved a safe distance away.

***​

Avalon Nireije & The Cloaked Girl - Giza

At the base of a tree, Avalon sat, thinking of nothing in particular, the end of his chain oscilating under his outstretched hand.

Though he could have began walking the rest of the way to Giza, the teenager had been instructed that meeting with fellow Descendants was top priority. Assuming that Etch Vandal, the other Descendant that resided in Costanegra, couldn´t be too far away now, he had decided to wait. After all he had departed quite early.

It was now midnight, the crescendo of darkness. In a moonless night Avalon really couldn´t see past his nose. Yet, his hearing was as good as always.

A twig snapped, revealing the location of someone or something in his vicinity. His grip on the chain tightened.

[Aereid obtained the title "Bishounen"!]

Last edited:

Hakerius

IRC bum
Pardon my lateness, sort of got wrapped up in other stuff o.o;;

A knock on the door brought Naesa out of her reverie. Grumbling and picking up the book she had been reading from off the floor, she stood up to readjust her robe, something she hadn't bothered with due to the lack of any visitors. Using her hands she smoothed out her raven hued hair in front of the small table mirror for good measure of not appearing as though she had just been awoken from a nap.She shuffled to the door, ignoring the fact her sandals were currently residing under the desk, and opened the wooden door to confront the visitor.

The sandy haired youth maintained his composure as the half-elf scowled at him, quickly producing a letter from his mail pouch. Whether he wanted the encounter with the grumpy half breed to end quickly or not, he spoke quickly of his business, Naesa only gleening a few words from his rambling speech. Ignoring much of the remainder of his verbal message, she toyed with the letter observing that this wasn't a common run-of-the-mill letter sent by a typical townsfolk. Digging a few coins from inside her robe, she dropped them in his open palm and retreated back inside towards her desk.

Opening the letter, she read the content inside and sighed. She had hoped to avoid leaving, let alone for some planned event in Giza where no doubt there would be plenty of seedy human characers around - as well as the other Descendents. She'd heard rumors that one of them was also residing in Angkor Wat but never met them.

"Guess it can't be helped. Surely they'd come down hard on me for not going," she muttered, carelessly tossing the parchment aside.

Slipping on her sandals, she wandered to the closet near the desk and slid open the woven reed curtain. Her trusted walnut staff rested against the back wall. Plain with the exception of the leathergrip about two-thirds the way up a height that rivaled her own, she'd had more than one comment she'd taken it right out of it's original role of a bar in a linen closet. She did grant it had a measure of thruth, but none she'd openly admit. Removing it from its rest, she gave it a quick dusting with her sleeve and proceeded to prepare for her travel to Giza.

Locking up her little stone home, Naesa rested her staff on her right shoulder before setting off for the docks, the place where she could purchase a ferry ticket to Giza. None of the townsfolk bothered her on ther walk down to the docks for which she was grateful for. The seabreeze chilled her as she neared the ferry's dock in search of transport. Seeing no obvious vendor, she rested her elbows on the dock railing and waited.

Kev stood at the end of the line to the ticket booth. The line had about twenty people in the line. It was tourist season and the plain flowers were like a rainbow field during these months. The man at the front was arguing that he did really forget his ticket at the hotel, and he wasn’t trying to get a free ride. A boy no older then tree was crying and continued to get louder. Another girl at the age of seven kept saying how bored she was and that she wanted to ride the “Chu-chu.”

Kev sighed, he really hoped Myst wasn’t goofing off while he waited to get the tickets.

Jon Jen

Super Coordinator
OOC: Sorry for the short and the late state of this post, my time is rather limited these days. I apologize.

Etch Vandal, a bright hearted and sometimes lackadaisical youth was trudging along through the grasslands today, on his way to the Village of Giza. Etch was given "a mission of great importance" on this particular day, and so he had left his estate with great haste, eager to make it to Giza without causing delay to those he would meet there. However, his fervor had managed to fade after only a few minutes of travel, as he was easily distracted by every creature he "met" on his way. So the "great haste" he had intended to make, was in reality nothing more than a meandering go-around.

Etch Vandal wasn't overly fond of his birthright, one of the Nine Descendants of legend. Etch was happier when he was ignored by his elders, at least then he was free to enjoy the world around him at his leisure. Etch felt he had always left an odd impression on the other descendants, his overzealous nature, and lackluster wit had prescribed him more than just a slim share of dislike. Of the descendants, Etch had seen, on occasion, Avalon, who resided in the same town of Costanegra that Etch himself did. However, the two were never truly "acquainted", and thus, Etch was rather far in the dark as to the natures of his fellow descendants. This was particularly unacceptable to Etch, who always tried desperately to forge a friendship with everything he came across, it was his conviction of sorts. Etch had never truly been praised for skill of any sort, his only true skill lied in his music. So, he was desperate to make any effort he could to compensate for his mediocre talent.

And so Etch traveled, crawling along in the grass in the company of a newly "befriended" passing bullfrog. Etch frightened the poor creature to death though, crouching down directly into its proximity, and casting a large shadow over it. The frog hopped away from Etch, as fast as it's legs could take it, for fear of having to spend another second in the company of such a terror. The poor frog would not have such a fate though, as Etch chased after it, confused as to why it had fled from him in the first place. Along the way, Etch had "cleverly" decided to play the song a lovely ballad on his castanets, to win it back. This only served to frighten the frog more, who immediately fainted. Etch, realizing this, came to a sudden halt, as not to harm the frog, and landed flat on his face.

And such was how Etch usually spent his time in "harmony" with nature. Etch was still rather oblivious to the nightmares he was inflicting upon the poor creatures he passed, so he continued the process frequently.

And so, finally, after spreading much trauma to the inhabitants of the grasslands, Etch had made his way to the Village of Giza. He had been here before, once or twice, as it was not but a short distance from his home. The general atmosphere of the village might have been more impressive had it been his first visit, but such was not the case. After having wasted much time in making his way to Giza, he had decided to hurry along, though, he didn't really have any idea where he was going. The brilliant Etch had completely forgotten the other half of his assignment, and so, he simply wandered through the village of Giza. He kept both eyes peeled, hoping to recognize Avalon or one of the other descendants.

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
((Hey, that´s fine. oo;; ))

Avalon Nireije & Juno - Giza

"..."

Avalon gripped the Iron Snake tightly and stood up swiftly, not making a sound.

"Show yourself."

"Oh, but I didn´t mean to--I mean--I just wanted to--"

"..."

"Uhm..."

"Who are you?"

This seemed to finally activate something within the mind of the young, female voice talking to Avalon, as she continued speaking with greater resolve.

"My name is Juno! I was asked to escort Sir Avalon Nireije and Sir Etch Vandal to the Great Village of Giza. It´s my hometown you know." She seemed quite proud about the whole thing, as she walked under the moonlight. Avalon could now distinguish her basic outline, though most of her features were concealed by a violet robe.

"...I´m afraid I don´t know where Etch would be."

"...Oi. That may be a problem."

The duo walked into the dark, silent streets of Giza quickly, at a lightfooted pace, looking for the Eighth Descendant.

The young girl looked distressed at this point. Avalon couldn´t help but wonder why someone of age hadn´t been hired for the job, but it was only a passing thought. After all, it was highly irrelevant to the mission.

"Mister EEEEEEEETCH!"

***​

The Cloaked Man - Glydian Train Station

The Glydia Train Station wasn´t exactly a dream paradise today, with what all the bickering people and children and whatnot. The fact that it was almost midnight, and therefore most people waiting were more than slightly tired, didn´t make it any better. The violet-cloaked man, silently eating his ice cream as nearby people stared at him in the most awkward manner (and with good reason), sat there, observing the teenager that was currently asking for tickets at the booth.

Last edited:
Night had finally come, Myst’s summon spirit Eve had sent him food while waiting in line. The workers had taken three shift switches. But it was finally his turn in line. He stepped up to the ticket booth and began to talk.

“Hello I’d like a five tickets to Giza,” he impatiently spoke.

“Sorry but we can’t sell you those,” the man behind the booth replied, “They are being reserved for five descendants of the Order of Anima Sages. Those are our last tickets and their arrival to Giza is extremely important”.

“I am one of the descendants, now may I have my tickets?” replied Kev, with impatience growing with each second that passed.”

“Oh I’m sorry I’m new to the town and I’ve yet to meet the descendants. But I’ll need to get the manager for confirmation, he will surely know if you are a real descendant.” She quickly replied, and dashed to the managers room.

Ten minutes later and half of the time being apologising from the manager, Kev walked home with 5 tickets in hand. Completely ignoring the man in the violet cloak. Who was holding an ice cream cone wrapper at the train station.

OOC: Based on some of my own expirience with new, uninformed workers.

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
((From now on, let´s please put the name of our character and his/her current location at the beginning of our posts when he/she is separated from the others, as we are all now. This´ll help eliminate confusion as to who is where. I´ve edited this into my previous posts, too. Thanks. ^^;; ))

Kev Rizwand & The Cloaked Man - Glydian Train Station

"...MMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH!!"

Quickly rising to his feet, popsickle in his mouth, the cloaked man began to run swiftly across the ground much the surprise of nearby people who were already intrigued by his awkward behavior. He began to run sprint in order to catch up with the one of the Descendants of Glydia, Kev Rizwand, the spear-wielder, the one with both melee and magic abilities, et cetera et cetera...

In fact, the man knew even trivial things about that boy. He had made sure to prepare himself throughly for the mission that had been assigned to him, "knowing is half the battle" and all, even if his appearance or demeanor usually didn´t show that.

He leaned against a wall, following the teenager from a safe distance in order to not make it look as if he was stalking him, walking behind him and making no sound at all. Before he could make contact, anyway, he had to find that other Descendant, the Summoner.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
OOC: Yes, I know I'm seriously late. I had stuff to do offline, ok?

Oh, and also, if you can avoid it Yorei, please don't bunny my character in the future.

IC:
Myst Takeda, Glydia

It was a pretty average room, with a bed, a closet, a small tabe and chairs by a window, and a chest of drawers. Somebody was sleeping in the bed.

I woke up, and straightened my nightgown a little from the sleep. My long black hair was a comple mess, like I had had a bad dream. Unfortunately, I didn't remeber any of it. I reached off to the side for the small clock to check what time it was, and then sat up. I looked at the calendar, and noticed the date was circled, with the word "Meeting" inside it. I wondered why I had circled it, but then figured Eve probably did it. She knew more about me than I did about myself. And then it hit me. I remebered what she had said a few days ago.

"Soon we will have to meet the other Descendants in Giza, by taking the train. Make sure you make enough money in your job waiting tables, before we have to leave for Giza." her voice echoed in my head, as I remebered what she said.

I wondred to myself whereshe had gonne, if perhaps she had a friend in the city I hadn't known about until today. If I needed her, I could always summon her to me later. I've always wondered why I can just summon her. It seemed she's been around for as long as I could remeber.

I went to the basin in rthe washroom, which I had filled with wellwater from the nearby well, and took a quick bath to get rid of the feeling of sleep.

I then dressed, put on belt which had the hosters for my swords, took my weapons and jewelry, picked up my pack, and money, and decided to leave for the only way I knew to get to Giza: The Train.

The Train Station was to the west of my house, not to far, but I had to pass through a particluarly nasty part of the city. Many of the houses were rundown and boarded up, no longer being lived in. I've always presumed that not all of the boarded up houses were actually unoccupied. It was highly likely that some here just didnt have the money to get their houses fixed.

On the way to the Station, I wanted to stock up on Gells for the trip. Gells are a peculiar substance. They look nasty, but make you feel good after you eat them, and they taste much better than they look, too.

I had almost gotten through this section, when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped walking, and heard a voice.

"Well Mac, it seems we've been found out. What should we do?" Asked a voice that sounded like the guy had a cold.

"What we originally wanted to do: Rob her. Of course, now we will have to kill her, too. Shall we introduce ourselves then, Jim?" continued a second voice, sorta higher than the first one.

I turned around and said, "I can hear you, you know..."

What I assumed to be Jim was big and fat. Despite his size, he looked weak. He seemed like he relied more on his size, rather than real power. He wore a raggedy white shirt, and pants that had a hole on one of the knees. He looked like ha hadnt bathed in a while, and the stink carried.

Mac was tall and thin, with an eye patch on one eye. It didn't intimidate me one bit. He wore a gray shirt, and a torn coat. His pants had one of the legs missing up to the knee, almost. The other one had a torn knee.

"Ok, now we really have to kill you because you heard us. Nothing personal. Bandits need to eat too, you know." Said the one called Mac, pulling out a rusty dagger from his coat pocket, and unsheathing it.

Jim grunted, and pulled a similar dagger from his pocket too.

"Yea, like I'm gonna just stand here and do nothing....." I said with a spreading smile.

"Oh yea, what can you possibly do to us?" Asked Mac, with a chuckle.

"More than you realalize, I'm sure. Bring it." I said, taking a fighting stance, and deciding this would be good for a quick warmup.

Last edited:

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Isn't that something funny?
There's something called the Zuki Gloves.
The name of the region that I made up for my ContestShipping is also that.

Great ideas for taking another game and transfering it.
Love the love for those games!

wobbuffetds said:
Isn't that something funny?
There's something called the Zuki Gloves.
The name of the region that I made up for my ContestShipping is also that.

Great ideas for taking another game and transfering it.
Love the love for those games!

OOC: I had no idea I made the name myself I've never read anything with the name Zuki nor have I read your ContestShipping.

IC:

Kev and the cloaked stalker Glydia streets

Kev took a right at the next street and took quick left at the next. Minutes later he finally arrived at the gate to his house. He turned around and barley made out a human figure. He shrugged it off to tired to care and went into his home. He walked up the stairs and laid in bed, not bothering to put on his nightclothes. He hoped tomorrow Eve would come and fetch the ticket that Kev promised to get for Myst. He was in no mood to get up early after staying so late.

Kev closed his eyes and went to sleep the moment he shut them. For tomorrow he’d meet the descendants from Angkor Wat, if they came on time.