• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales of Nocturnia lounge

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Approval is pending at the moment-I pmed Razor Leaf and am waiting for a reply. EDIT: He says yes! Yay!

This is the chat thread for Tales of Nocturnia, not the sign up remember, the sign up's in the sign up section :p

I mainly want to use this thread to discuss the plot before we do it so that our posts don't stop eachother's ideas and to make the RPG good. Now that we have that settled, lets, urr, do whatever we're gonna do.

Last edited:

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
OK a few questions I have for ya:

1. Will we have Exspheres?
2. Can we use Ex Gems or will those [abilities] just act as normal skills we posses?
3.The half elves from the Sylvarant side still think they are domonant right? will they fight back or what?
4.In the game they said a large war would kill the Giant Kharlan Tree, will this be another part of the RP saving it or something....?
5.Will we upgrade weapons and armor etc. Such as in the game?
6.What about desians? if I am not mistaken there are quite a bit left
7.Cruxis as well there are still members left other than Kratos and Yuan.
8.Exire. Cant the Helf Elves just hide up there?
9.what about the other members of Lloyd's group what happened to them? are they dead or something?
10.do we have Rheiards or something to move around with more quickly? My character is fine since he can poof like Kuchinawa, but what about the others?

~Kaim

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
OK a few questions I have for ya:

1. Will we have Exspheres? Unless it is in your SU, no.
2. Can we use Ex Gems or will those [abilities] just act as normal skills we posses? I'm not sure how to imply that to the RP, but if you have any ideas...
3.The half elves from the Sylvarant side still think they are domonant right? will they fight back or what?They do? I didn't know that. Any thoughts like that will be carried on of course.
4.In the game they said a large war would kill the Giant Kharlan Tree, will this be another part of the RP saving it or something....?I never thought of that; thanks for the idea. I'm not sure if it'll die or not; but a big big war will start and preventing the trees death will be part of the RP.
5.Will we upgrade weapons and armor etc. Such as in the game? You can get new ones occasionally, but you have to right about that happening in the RP.
6.What about desians? if I am not mistaken there are quite a bit left There probably are, and will get caught up in the war, so in a kind of way they'll be on half elves team, being the only ones that have great numbers and power that could actually afford a war with humans.
7.Cruxis as well there are still members left other than Kratos and Yuan. Kratos went along with dErris Kharlan, remember? Yuan will be in the renegades still, which are trying to convert the Desians to their team, they too will probably be on the good humans side of the war as they're ahlf elves.
8.Exire. Cant the Helf Elves just hide up there? Exire landed once Lloyd came to power helping the half elves, but as soo nas they heard of the law they went up; and half elves not already there are stuck.
9.what about the other members of Lloyd's group what happened to them? are they dead or something? Genis and Raine are on a mission to stop the racism to half elves, and now have an even bigger jon.
Lloyd just killed Regal.
Sheena is with Mizuho; which are now in sylvarant. They will proabably be on the half elves side.
Colette is maried to Lloyd XD. He makes it sound like it was not Lloyd's fault for the law and is manipulating and lying to her.
Presea, poor thing is living on her own in the ruined Ozette. You could go fetch her.
Zelos...hmm, is dead. If you choose the Kratos path you kill him.

10.do we have Rheiards or something to move around with more quickly? My character is fine since he can poof like Kuchinawa, but what about the others? lol, poof. All Rheards are in government control.

~Kaim

I wrote most of this thinking that you were a good human, so when I mean 'you' I mean good humans XD

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
I wrote most of this thinking that you were a good human, so when I mean 'you' I mean good humans XD

I am a bad human though unless you are talking to Uysl XD

1. ok
2. each person can have 4 special skills corresponding to each ex gem like the game we can only have 4 and just like the game get enhanced powers. hows abo;ut that yes?
3. Yes remember Forcestus and stuff all half elves on Sylarant call humans inferior beings hence the human ranches for exphere manufaturing
4. I think we should work the tree into the Rp yes? it would help my character along lol.
5. ok
6. ok again
7. I remember Jratos is with Dherris Kharlan and Yuan is with the renagades but regardless the renagaeds are half elves along with cruxis meaning they will team up with the half elves no?
8. Ok
9.ok but still if we chose Zelos Kratos and Zelos are alive and if it was real life that would have probably happened so should we just say Zelos is alive yes?
10.ok then how will the others travel around?

~Kaim

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
I am a bad human though unless you are talking to Uysl XD

1. ok ok
2. each person can have 4 special skills corresponding to each ex gem like the game we can only have 4 and just like the game get enhanced powers. hows abo;ut that yes? ok, but people have to use the effects themselves, and if it's luck then I'll say it can only happen once in every post.
3. Yes remember Forcestus and stuff all half elves on Sylarant call humans inferior beings hence the human ranches for exphere manufaturing all the ranches except 2 where blown up, and were proabably raided when Lloyd went evil. The desians have a secret hideout in Ozette.
4. I think we should work the tree into the Rp yes? it would help my character along lol. I agree, it dies if too many people are killed. Then everyone dies!
5. okk
6. ok againok
7. I remember Jratos is with Dherris Kharlan and Yuan is with the renagades but regardless the renagaeds are half elves along with cruxis meaning they will team up with the half elves no?Cruxis no longer exists. It was destroyed, the only remainders of it are on Derris Kharlan with Kratos, but MAYBE, just MAYBE, I can get it back... (by when discovering that the tree is going to die, Avice and the proffessor make a big machine that pulls Derris Kharlan back, Cruxis and Kratos too. So that would mkae what is probably an entirely different team. You never know, what happened in Symphonia (big war, people die, hero die, tree die, Tethéalla and Sylvarant split up, Desians come. chosen is born, etc. will happen.
8. Ok ok
9.ok but still if we chose Zelos Kratos and Zelos are alive and if it was real life that would have probably happened so should we just say Zelos is alive yes? ok, but where would he go? I think that if you have the Kratos route it adds to his relationship with his father, making Kratos a more reliable weapon against Lloyd
10.ok then how will the others travel around? Walk, boat or steal a rheard.

~Kaim

This'll happen forever until everythings an OK XD

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
In future get permission before you make the thread please.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
You said to post if you mentioned a character in the rp. Well, I mentioned Genis and Raine Sage.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Well, for future reference, for me and to all other members....here is a list of characters I have made so that if you want to use them go right a head.

Eclaire - Appeared when Xais was at Ymir forest opening. They fought and Xais was nearly defeated but, Eclaire stopped suddenly. Xais and Eclaire have some history together, as friend or foe is unknown. Eclaire's history is also unknown but, he has been described as being seen with government figures and half elves. Eclaire is adept in using Swords and Shields. He is often seen with his Sword, Cherie, and his shield, Amore.

Group: N/A

Yual - Is one of Xais' head bodyguards and was his friend shortly after his mother's disappearance. Shortly after meeting each other, Yual helped Xais conceal his identity and ultimately make him a whole different person. However, after a harsh battle with Eclaire, he went into a long coma that made him very forgetful. Yual is deft in using axes, his current axe is known as, Elven Reaper.

Group: Double Agent (Good Humans)