• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Tales of" Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

Welcome to the "Tales of" shipping thread, a thread for pairings in the Tales of Series (anime/game). A few of the most 'famous' shippings are:

Cress x Mint
Luke x Tear
Emil x Marta
Reid x Farah

Rules

No bashing whatsoever.
No Spam.
No double/Triple posting.
And no one-liners.

Most of all, just have fun~

EXTRA GOODS:

Fan art
[None so far; please PM/Post Link if you have any]

Fanfiction
[None so far; please PM/Post Link if you have any]

Miscellaneous
[As in Pairing Essays/Ship Manifestos, Fansites, AMVs, Livejournal Communities, etc; please PM/Post Link if you have any!]

Member List
Darklord18 (owner)
Kurai (co owner)
Sapphire Phoenix

Topic List

1. What "Tales of" shipping do you like/support?

well here I go
What "Tales of" shipping do you like/support?
Lloyd x Colette (I think that how her name spelled.) Just because it happen in the game. Both had felling for the other.
Luke x Tear well the fact that Luke was a selfish person for half of the game, Tear still supported him.

Those are some I can remember.

Last edited:
I'll join! I'm mainly a shipper of ToS and ToS2 characters since those two I'm most familiar with...

What "Tales of" shipping do you like/support?
1: Zelos x Sheena. I'm not really sure why I like this. I guess it's because I already paired Lloyd and Colette together, and these two seemed great together...
2: Marta x Emil, since they're cute together...
3: Lloyd x Colette because they're both clueless sometimes (mainly Colette, but Lloyd can be sometimes too), but they are both good people...
4: Genis x Presea... They way the two interact with each other is funny and cute.
5: Raine x Regal... I honestly don't know why for this one ^^;;

I'm probably forgetting one...

darklord18

Your accepted welcome.
4: Genis x Presea... They way the two interact with each other is funny and cute.
Till Genis found out how Presea past but still he a half elf, so they can still be together.
I like it too.

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
man.... I wonder if I still can post in this thread.... must keep it alive!!

I really like Luke x Tear because I just love she's being all shy and tries to act tough in front of Luke. And I will definitely not forget the scene at the Eldrant after the gang beats Van. And the scene at the night before Eldrant...

Emil x Marta is awesome because it's really funny to see Marta get all mad when different girls try to hit on Emil. And they finally confess their feelings to each other in the game at somepoint.... it's cute.

Lloyd x Colette is a great shipping because in the anime, from right of the bat you already know that they both have intense feelings for each other.... I think one of the best scenes was when Colette couldn't speak anymore and Lloyd was really sad and upset.

I ship Dekuari (Alice x Decus) from ToS: DotNW. It is one of the few fictional romantic pairings that I actually like. Not only are they both great characters (easily two of my favorites from the Tales Series), but their personalities are compatible and their interaction is enjoyable. Their love for each other is also presented in a way that it feels genuine, even though Alice constantly rejected Decus and denied loving him until he sacrificed himself to protect her from Emil in the Ginnugagap (though she did still love him despite stating the contrary).

darklord18 said:
Lloyd x Colette (I think that how her name spelled.) Just because it happen in the game. Both had felling for the other.
In the ToS anime, Colloyd (Lloyd x Colette) is canon in the sense that Lloyd and Colette are attracted to each other. However, while Colette is attracted to Lloyd in both Symphonia games (as shown in a few (and very few at that) skits), Lloyd fails to show any romantic interest in her. Therefore, Colloyd is not canon in the Symphonia games, since it is unclear whether or not Lloyd reciprocates Colette's feelings for him in both ToS and ToS: DotNW. It is one-sided canon in the Symphonia games, not unlike how Shelloyd (Lloyd x Sheena) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.