• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales of... Thread

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Why do I feel so tricked.

Properly because you spent $4 on a costume and have nothing to show for it.

Or you could be having buyer remorse.

Anyway thanks to the wonder of Europe and Ebay, I just brought Tales of Eternia for the PSP.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Properly because you spent $4 on a costume and have nothing to show for it.

Or you could be having buyer remorse.

Anyway thanks to the wonder of Europe and Ebay, I just brought Tales of Eternia for the PSP.

I'll be doing that eventually. I've been playing it on my PSP anyway (the joys of custom firmware) but I still want the real thing.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Part three of the Interview.

Also it seem that the final part has a surprise, so I am keeping my finger cross for the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

ForeverFlame

Cons: It looks too detailed to be a 3DS game, unfortunately (there's no way the 3DS could do that concept art justice).

Pros: It's modern and looks amazing. I'm guessing it will be for the PS3. Maybe PS3/Vita, but not exclusively for the Vita.

I hope we get some more Tales games soon. Tales isn't a numbered series, so they could easily make two or three at once. One for the 3DS, one for the Vita, and one for the Wii U. Now that's a plan.

Cons: It looks too detailed to be a 3DS game, unfortunately (there's no way the 3DS could do that concept art justice).

Pros: It's modern and looks amazing. I'm guessing it will be for the PS3. Maybe PS3/Vita, but not exclusively for the Vita.

I hope we get some more Tales games soon. Tales isn't a numbered series, so they could easily make two or three at once. One for the 3DS, one for the Vita, and one for the Wii U. Now that's a plan.

Your con assumption sounds pretty wrong.

Well, it'd sound pretty wrong if the image in there happened to be part of an anime cutscene of the game.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Just because they don't need to make games with continuity doesn't mean one studio can make three games at once.

It's not, the new announcement is for a mothership title.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Just because they don't need to make games with continuity doesn't mean one studio can make three games at once.

It's not, the new announcement is for a mothership title.

Agreed on both accounts. The one thing we DON'T need is the Tales studio giving us more games at once. That's the problem now.

And it's definitely a new mothership and it's around that time when another console game gets announced. I'm guessing it's on the console or (possibly 3DS) since Vita already got a game.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yeah, the Vita got Innocence R and PS3 got Vesperia and Graces f. Bamco doesn't see a market for the 360 and the Wii is dead. So that leaves the Wii U or 3DS. I hope it's the 3DS because it'd be nice to see how far the system could be pushed for JRPGs.

Though I'd be happy with a Tempest remake lol.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Agreed on both accounts. The one thing we DON'T need is the Tales studio giving us more games at once. That's the problem now.

And it's definitely a new mothership and it's around that time when another console game gets announced. I'm guessing it's on the console or (possibly 3DS) since Vita already got a game.

I'm hoping it's another for PS3, I'd take it for Wii but definitely would prefer PS3. This is of course assuming it gets localized.

If it gets announced for Wii U that'd be cool too, I'm definitely going to be getting on of those.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Yeah, the Vita got Innocence R and PS3 got Vesperia and Graces f. Bamco doesn't see a market for the 360 and the Wii is dead. So that leaves the Wii U or 3DS. I hope it's the 3DS because it'd be nice to see how far the system could be pushed for JRPGs.

Though I'd be happy with a Tempest remake lol.

The only problem with it being on the Wii U is that they would definitely port to the PS3. Has always happened in the past and I believe it would happen again. I'm hoping they're just stick to the Playstation since they love it so much. I agree, it would be interesting to see it on the 3DS.

In due time... I wonder what's going to come first: Hearts R or Tempest R.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon