• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales of... Thread

Jb

Tsun in the streets
What does that have to do with anything?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Identifying a personal bias I may have, perhaps?

I'm not a writer by trade, no. But I have written some short stories, and reading is one of my bigger hobbies. I enjoy a good story, there's no doubt about that. But I have nothing against games that are all gameplay, Mario for example. However, if the developers are going to include a story, I want it to matter. That's why I like JRPGs so much, the story is always such a big part.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Ah a seither of kin , I too am a very story heavy person. Tell me have you ever played Blazblue or Fire Emblem?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Welp, just spent 4 dollars on a costume for Pascal.

Not sure if I should regret it yet.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Welp, just spent 4 dollars on a costume for Pascal.

Not sure if I should regret it yet.

Well there are worse thing to spend $4 on.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well there are worse thing to spend $4 on.

To be totally fair, it was her school girl costume.

Malik looked a lot more hilarious in a swimsuit for 2 less dollars, but for some reason, I wanted school girl Pascal.

Damn hormones.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Control yourself!

In order for me to ever buy a costume it better look damn good.

I couldn't. I had to get one after seeing them all. Now I regret not gettting Cheria's one after seeing this

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/TVCkp.jpg[/img139]

Attachments

• TVCkp.jpg
    TVCkp.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Why do I feel so tricked.

Properly because you spent $4 on a costume and have nothing to show for it.

Or you could be having buyer remorse.

Anyway thanks to the wonder of Europe and Ebay, I just brought Tales of Eternia for the PSP.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Properly because you spent $4 on a costume and have nothing to show for it.

Or you could be having buyer remorse.

Anyway thanks to the wonder of Europe and Ebay, I just brought Tales of Eternia for the PSP.

I'll be doing that eventually. I've been playing it on my PSP anyway (the joys of custom firmware) but I still want the real thing.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Part three of the Interview.

Also it seem that the final part has a surprise, so I am keeping my finger cross for the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia.