• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tales of... Thread

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I hope Hearts get localized for the eShop or something, that would be pretty cool.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

ForeverFlame

Cons: It looks too detailed to be a 3DS game, unfortunately (there's no way the 3DS could do that concept art justice).

Pros: It's modern and looks amazing. I'm guessing it will be for the PS3. Maybe PS3/Vita, but not exclusively for the Vita.

I hope we get some more Tales games soon. Tales isn't a numbered series, so they could easily make two or three at once. One for the 3DS, one for the Vita, and one for the Wii U. Now that's a plan.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Cons: It looks too detailed to be a 3DS game, unfortunately (there's no way the 3DS could do that concept art justice).

Pros: It's modern and looks amazing. I'm guessing it will be for the PS3. Maybe PS3/Vita, but not exclusively for the Vita.

I hope we get some more Tales games soon. Tales isn't a numbered series, so they could easily make two or three at once. One for the 3DS, one for the Vita, and one for the Wii U. Now that's a plan.

Just because they don't need to make games with continuity doesn't mean one studio can make three games at once.

It's not, the new announcement is for a mothership title.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Just because they don't need to make games with continuity doesn't mean one studio can make three games at once.

It's not, the new announcement is for a mothership title.

Agreed on both accounts. The one thing we DON'T need is the Tales studio giving us more games at once. That's the problem now.

And it's definitely a new mothership and it's around that time when another console game gets announced. I'm guessing it's on the console or (possibly 3DS) since Vita already got a game.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yeah, the Vita got Innocence R and PS3 got Vesperia and Graces f. Bamco doesn't see a market for the 360 and the Wii is dead. So that leaves the Wii U or 3DS. I hope it's the 3DS because it'd be nice to see how far the system could be pushed for JRPGs.

Though I'd be happy with a Tempest remake lol.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Agreed on both accounts. The one thing we DON'T need is the Tales studio giving us more games at once. That's the problem now.

And it's definitely a new mothership and it's around that time when another console game gets announced. I'm guessing it's on the console or (possibly 3DS) since Vita already got a game.

I'm hoping it's another for PS3, I'd take it for Wii but definitely would prefer PS3. This is of course assuming it gets localized.

If it gets announced for Wii U that'd be cool too, I'm definitely going to be getting on of those.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Yeah, the Vita got Innocence R and PS3 got Vesperia and Graces f. Bamco doesn't see a market for the 360 and the Wii is dead. So that leaves the Wii U or 3DS. I hope it's the 3DS because it'd be nice to see how far the system could be pushed for JRPGs.

Though I'd be happy with a Tempest remake lol.

The only problem with it being on the Wii U is that they would definitely port to the PS3. Has always happened in the past and I believe it would happen again. I'm hoping they're just stick to the Playstation since they love it so much. I agree, it would be interesting to see it on the 3DS.

In due time... I wonder what's going to come first: Hearts R or Tempest R.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

arceus03

Now how did I miss this thread before? XD

I'm a huge fan of the Tales series (that goes without saying, duh). But I've only played three games so far; Phantasia, Destiny and Eternia. Phantasia was my first Tales game and that's when I fell in love with the LMBS :3 Right now, I'm replaying Eternia. Ah, the memory. XD

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Now how did I miss this thread before? XD

I'm a huge fan of the Tales series (that goes without saying, duh). But I've only played three games so far; Phantasia, Destiny and Eternia. Phantasia was my first Tales game and that's when I fell in love with the LMBS :3 Right now, I'm replaying Eternia. Ah, the memory. XD

I'm going through Eternia right now, myself, first time though.

If you've got a PS3 I highly recommend Graces f.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Arg, I gotta get a PSP and import Eternia. I also got to get a PS3 but I'm not to sure on the older models since they break easily. But the slims don't play Ps1/2 games. -.-

The Slim PS3 can play PS1 games, it just the PS2 games that can't be played for some reason.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
You're lucky you get the soundtrack, I had to buy that. I wonder if it's actually the complete soundtrack, though.

This reminds me how a country has to wait for other foreign stuff to eventually arrive, and those who are forced to wait longer receive bonuses. It's like anime in Mexico that is never censored unlike the 4Kids era.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

That's the second time I've seen Europe get some cool bonuses with their games. Why can't we also get these? I almost want to buy the European one...

The Slim PS3 can play PS1 games, it just the PS2 games that can't be played for some reason.

I heard it has something to do with the technology and how it would increase the already high price, but I'm not sure how true that is.

arceus03

I'm going through Eternia right now, myself, first time though.

If you've got a PS3 I highly recommend Graces f.

Ahaha, good luck with that. :p

This reminds me how a country has to wait for other foreign stuff to eventually arrive, and those who are forced to wait longer receive bonuses. It's like anime in Mexico that is never censored unlike the 4Kids era.

It especially reminds me of the Tales games themselves. I think there's a lot of Tales games that's only released in Japan, no?