• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tamagotchi

xblader519

Lighters
wow u play with that

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I had one when I was younger. Now I don't own any.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
I had a couple when I was in third grade, but I haven't seen them since. Are they super high-tech and in color now? Back then they were just black pixels but I can imagine, like the rest of the technological world, they have come a long way since 1997.

I had one of the original Digimon ones.

Too bad its battery ran out of power and the screws of the battery lid are rusty, but I still have it.

I put a pc version of it on my computer (but in color and stuff) but it's been a few months since I used it.

Battlestar

TRC Boss
I remember these I had one when I was like 10 do they still make it? I think i will get another one. These were fun but sad when they die

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I used to have one like 4 years ago. I remember it was blue. But then I got bored really quickly then I lost it or threw it away. My friend still has one, but I haven't seen it lately.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I was more into Digimon... which is basically the same thing, marketed mainly to boys. God, now I'm in the mood to play with some digital pets.

wow u play with that
These kinds of comments coming from a Pokemon forum make my day.

Zibdas

not bad
Wassdat?

No, really. I've never seen anyone touch them. Onlt ime I've ever seen them is in the clearance section of Wal-Mart.

Kster

The Awesomnator
TAMA.GOT.CHI.

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHESJKJSOKSKO.

*__*

I was so obsessed with them when I was 10 and 11, my friends used to give me their Tamagotchi's so I could look after them while they went on the playground.

I was the Tamagotchi Babysitter and the memory will never die.

Tear ;__;

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
I remember these... I can still see when I went to toy r us to get the snake v3. then getting 2 v2s off of ebay for the price of 1. And the craze at my school. then getting more v3s. I have a v4, but my mom through it out.

Good times.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I only had one machine. The creature usually died in my sleep. So I got frustrated and pounded it with the hammer. :D

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I remember the fad... 7 years ago. I had 3.