• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tamako Market

Samantha Sparks

[img300]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/411319_257330984395039_1468124315_o.jpg[/img300]

So my friends, are you ready for the new year?​

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Samantha Sparks

The girl on the right looks a lot like Iori. That aside, I can't wait to watch this.

In my opinion, she looks more like a well-disguised Mugi with thinner brows.
And the main guy looks like a genderbent Ritsu.

Say... Would you watch subs that translated mochi to Jelly-filled donuts or something, or subs that stick to mochi?
Mochi is local to Japan, I personally feel that it should stay as mochi.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Say... Would you watch subs that translated mochi to Jelly-filled donuts or something, or subs that stick to mochi?
Mochi is local to Japan, I personally feel that it should stay as mochi.

Mocchi aren't donuts, any subs calling them donuts would be as blatantly wrong as the Pokemon dub calling onigiri sandwiches. No good sub group will refer to them as such anyway.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
In my opinion, she looks more like a well-disguised Mugi with thinner brows.

Yeah, I can see that.

And the main guy looks like a genderbent Ritsu.

HOLY **** MAN
Well, it's slightly off, but maybe something like a long lost cousin y'know?

Mocchi aren't donuts, any subs calling them donuts would be as blatantly wrong as the Pokemon dub calling onigiri sandwiches. No good sub group will refer to them as such anyway.

I think it was a jest towards Pokémon's dub to begin with, though I could be mistaken.

Samantha Sparks

Well, KyoAni has done a minute amount of canon-welding before. I saw a scene in chuuni where Rikka was throwing away her toys, including a Dango(yeah my johnnies are still rambled), and in many of KyoAni's works, a Keion-bu was mentioned.

You'll never know when they'll go beyond that with their new original. Maybe a mention of other KyoAni characters.

But that's more exciting than important, but still...

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Well, KyoAni has done a minute amount of canon-welding before. I saw a scene in chuuni where Rikka was throwing away her toys, including a Dango(yeah my johnnies are still rambled), and in many of KyoAni's works, a Keion-bu was mentioned.

You'll never know when they'll go beyond that with their new original. Maybe a mention of other KyoAni characters.

But that's more exciting than important, but still...

KyoAni self referencing other KyoAni works is nothing new, sometimes it's as blatant as mentioning a character joining the Keion-bu, sometimes it's something as low key as three seiyuu voicing a similar set of characters in two different shows.

Oh, and as far as K-ON! look a likes go:

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/NjAGM.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/3rQxi.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:
Kyoto Animation should stop making shows every season. It isn't good for them. I'll check this out, though I have little confidence.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Last edited: