• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tamako Market

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I spy with my little eye, two girls wearing the middle school uniform from K-ON! which was also worn by Yuuta's sister in Chuunibyou.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I spy with my little eye, two girls wearing the middle school uniform from K-ON! which was also worn by Yuuta's sister in Chuunibyou.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Sneaky bastards. One of these days they should make an anime or just episode about that school and tie it in to K-ON!, Chuunibyou and this.

I really liked this weeks episode. Lots of Kanna and Shiori who are like, my favourite characters. And some great antics from the market people too. Why is that one girl always on the stairs during meetings, poor her. That end too, holy crap. Looks like we're getting cute foreign girl next week, I wasn't expecting the "plot" to show up so fast.

Something I really wanted to discuss was last weeks episode, mainly what Midori thinks of Tamako. They obviously haven't outright said it yet, but between this and episode 2 I think she might actually be a lesbian. Isn't that a first for KyoAni?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Something I really wanted to discuss was last weeks episode, mainly what Midori thinks of Tamako. They obviously haven't outright said it yet, but between this and episode 2 I think she might actually be a lesbian. Isn't that a first for KyoAni?

Unfortunately for both Midori and Mochizou, Tamako is in love with mochi.

I've been working under that same assumption.

A first? Well, Haruhi always struck me as at least a little bi but Midori is the only one I can think of so far who seems to be just gay, yeah. My KyoAni knowledge is far from encyclopedic, though.

Atleast we know have possibilities for a MidorixMochizou romance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157IexINK5o

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I've been working under that same assumption.

A first? Well, Haruhi always struck me as at least a little bi but Midori is the only one I can think of so far who seems to be just gay, yeah. My KyoAni knowledge is far from encyclopedic, though.

When it comes to Haruhi and Mikuru it's more of her just treating Mikuru like a toy. Like "Oh, those look fun I'm gonna grab them!"
Midori feels like a realistic gay character, which is kind of a rare thing that I've seen from anime.

What? WHAT? what? wot.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Choi was very entertaining, a welcome addition to the cast.

Poor afro guy though. They never go out and say it but they just had a whole heartbreak and resolution in a matter of minutes. They didn't let it distract from the main story going on but it was just... there. It was a whole side-story told with how the character emotes, rather than through dialogue, I was fairly impressed.

Jerks did a cliffhanger at the last possible moment too grrr.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Scent? What about the scent? Could it mean Tamako is a likely candidate to be the prince's bride? Only time shall tell.

Choi also needs to learn not to pass out in a bath.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Scent? What about the scent? Could it mean Tamako is a likely candidate to be the prince's bride? Only time shall tell.

So, Tamako is meant to go from clueless about anything that isn't mochi, to falling in love with some guy she has never met in the next four episodes?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
So, Tamako is meant to go from clueless about anything that isn't mochi, to falling in love with some guy she has never met in the next four episodes?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. He never said anything about falling in love now. She's only a possible candidate. 99% sure she's not going to fall in love with the prince.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
This week's episode was one of the best so far. Good blend of all the characters and it was really heartwarming.

I really enjoyed that ending song too.

Pretty much this.

Also, Kana distinguishes herself more and more as my favourite character every time she is on screen.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy