• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tamako Market

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Judging by the fact it's list on this page of KyoAni's site, it's just an ad.

I see, darn ANN phrasing it like it could possibly be a new series.

Edit: Someone pointed out that Tamako and her mother both have the same mole on their neck. THAT'S attention to detail, jeez.

Last edited:

AceFlonne

Mediator
Though it would be nice for Kyoani to go a new direction from their moe girls.

An action series like FMP would be a nice start.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
WAIT THE MOLE IS PLOT RELEVANT?! Uh, okay?

While normally I enjoy when KyoAni does its time-lapse cuts this episode suffered from a heavy overuse of them. One or two are fine but this episode had way too many (to the point where it felt like they were cheaping out on the animation.)

First thing that popped into my head when I saw their outfits for the culture festival was "Think of all the figurines they're gonna sell."

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I just noticed how they've yet to show if Choi has the same mole on her neck. She's always wearing that collar thing even in the bath scenes so it's a possibility.

Tamako's little tantrum near the end of the episode was perfect. I feel kind of bad for her, everyone's acting like she's going to leave when she had no desire to.

The episode ended in the best way possible too, Tamako's priorities really shine through.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
How many did Nichijou sold compared to this?

Not much higher, I can't remember the numbers and I'm having trouble finding them or I'd expand more on it.

Oh well, KyoAni now need something massive to make up for what will surely be a loss here, Haruhi S3 when?

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
Well, the show was a lot more... simple... than I hoped. But it was still alright overall. Dera was the biggest thing that annoyed me throughout the entire series. I felt like the story could have went a different direction and be better.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
No complaints over here, I thoroughly enjoyed every part. Also it seems my theory about Choi was correct, going by that shot of her touching her collar thing. I loved those two guards that came with the prince too, they were awesome.

It's really too bad about those sales, looks like we'll never get to see the market again. But hey, more Chuunibyou as a result so woooo.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I would like this show better if the main focus is Kanna. She is a more interesting character than bland Tamako.

Atleast Chu2byo is back.

No complaints over here, I thoroughly enjoyed every part. Also it seems my theory about Choi was correct, going by that shot of her touching her collar thing. I loved those two guards that came with the prince too, they were awesome.

It's really too bad about those sales, looks like we'll never get to see the market again. But hey, more Chuunibyou as a result so woooo.

Agreed 100% with both of these posts.

Lilia

I thought this anime is decent though. Sure it made less impact to me than their previous works but overall, It's quite refreshing

The final two episodes weren't as good as the rest of the series (soooo much pointless monologuing) but it certainly stuck the landing better than KyoAni's other recent efforts.

Also, Dera's Bar what.