• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tamanta evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
This is a question.

Tamanta has no Remoraid in it's wing, or whatever. When he/she evolves into a Mantine, how will the Remoraid come there, what do you think? Do we need an item or it will evolve just like every other pokemon (by leveling up)?

If this is a Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Question, close this.

D

denuel

yea totally, or when tamante and remoraid are at a certain level, both preety good tecqs

D

denuel

yeah your probarly right, as long as it doesnt evolve by happiness, i hate that, it to long

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
fidani16 said:
This is a question.

Tamanta has no Remoraid in it's wing, or whatever. When he/she evolves into a Mantine, how will the Remoraid come there, what do you think? Do we need an item or it will evolve just like every other pokemon (by leveling up)?

If this is a Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Question, close this.
You don't need a shelder when evolving to a slowbro or slowking
you don't need 3 magnemites to get a magneton
you don't need 3 diglett's to get a dugtri
you don't need 2 beldums to get a metang
you don't need 2 metangs to get a metagross
why on earth would you need a remorhaid to get a mantine now?

D

denuel

ok sorry that i said anithing, i just thought it would be cool

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
DarkSpectrum said:
You don't need a shelder when evolving to a slowbro or slowking
you don't need 3 magnemites to get a magneton
you don't need 3 diglett's to get a dugtri
you don't need 2 beldums to get a metang
you don't need 2 metangs to get a metagross
why on earth would you need a remorhaid to get a mantine now?

Shellder isn't in Slowbro's tail.
Magnmites are not two different pokemons.
Diglett's do so, like above.
Metang and Metagross have one fused brain, but not two bodies.

D

denuel

ok, lets not start an argument, you all have verry good points

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
fidani16 said:
Magnmites are not two different pokemons.
Diglett's do so, like above.
Metang and Metagross have one fused brain, but not two bodies.
from the pokedex:
When two BELDUM fuse together, METANG is formed. The brains of the BELDUM are joined by a magnetic nervous system. By linking its brains magnetically, this POKEMON generates strong psychokinetic power.
SLOWBRO's tail has a SHELLDER firmly attached with a bite. As a result, the tail can't be used for fishing anymore. This causes SLOWBRO to grudgingly swim and catch prey instead.
It is actually three MAGNEMITE linked by magnetism. It generates powerful radio waves that raise temperatures by 3.6 degrees F within a 3,300-foot radius.

D

denuel

maiby u never know what nintendo can come up with, it came with a prevo of snorlax, i wasnt expecting that

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
fidani16 said:
In the game you dont need to put a Shellder and a Slowpoke together to evolve, but in the anime you do. In the anime Shelder is for a Slowpoke, like a Firestone for a Growlithe; without a Shellder no evolution for Slowpoke. But I dont think that Remoraid will play a role in evolving a Tamanta, neither in the game nor in the anime. Because the Remoraid is a rather inconspicuous part of Mantine, "(Mantine)it's not bothered by the REMORAID that hitches rides."

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I think it works like this...

Tamanta evolves via leval up mayb level 23 (thats wat i would like)

Then the Remoraid comes volenterraly like it the Anime ep about it.

Heres another 1. Kangaskan is born with a baby in its front. when Machop evolves into Machoke it "Grows" a pair of pants on2 its self rather than goin of and making them.
U always capture 5 eggsicute rather than just the 1 like how its meant 2 be (i think i may b wrong with that 1)

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
FireHead Hank said:
In the game you dont need to put a Shellder and a Slowpoke together to evolve, but in the anime you do. In the anime Shelder is for a Slowpoke, like a Firestone for a Growlithe; without a Shellder no evolution for Slowpoke. But I dont think that Remoraid will play a role in evolving a Tamanta, neither in the game nor in the anime. Because the Remoraid is a rather inconspicuous part of Mantine, "(Mantine)it's not bothered by the REMORAID that hitches rides."
true true.... remorhaid is based of a remorah? eel that sticks to the under bellies of sharks and sometimes manta rays. it's not necessary for it to be there... it just lives there for the food and occassionaly helps keep the animal more hygenic. so i doubt that remorhaid will be absolutely necessary in anyway... just there for decor

JONNO.FRESH

No it will be either LV up or happiness. You wont have to put both Tamanta and Remoraid in Daycare or Anything

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
FireHead Hank said:

Games =\= Anime, you know?

Even that Remoraid makes no sense that he is in Mantine's wing, or whatever is it, he IS there. Maybe he just evolves by leveling up...

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
fidani16 said:
Games =\= Anime, you know?

Even that Remoraid makes no sense that he is in Mantine's wing, or whatever is it, he IS there. Maybe he just evolves by leveling up...
I know that, so what?

I mentioned that Remoraid is there, but the whole point of my post was that even though Shellder plays a huge role at evolving a Slopoke in the anime, he doesnt play a role at evolving a Slopoke in the game. So chances that Remoraid plays a role at evolving a Tamata in-game are pretty small.

Last edited:

Jedi Flygon

Rainbow Trainer
I think just by leveling up, because i mean digllet and magnimite and slowpoke i mean you know what i mean, the stuff just comes there, you don't need domething to make them evolve. So I think just by evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.