• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks Alot! (135)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tanks Alot!

When awakened by a Sentret, Ash & Co. discover Togepi is missing. They discover that Togepi is ina giant tank made by Team Rocket to try and capture Pikachu with another Sentret. However the Tank cant stop and is heading for the town. Can Ash & Co. stop it before its too late?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The Arbotank!!! It's one of my all-time favorite Team Rocket machines, along with the robot rhydon of "Pokemon Double Trouble" and the RoboMechaWobbuffet of "Power Play". The best part is that Team Rocket (and Togepi) inadvertently end up helping the people of a town in the end by blasting a tunnel entrance.

F

Factory Head Noland

I like this episode so much! The Arbo-tank is so cool! I like it when Team Rocket and the gang work together to stop it rampaging. I also really like Sentret, they are so cute! I have this on VHS somewhere I'm gunna watch it!!!

Akane

Man...that was one of the funniest episode in the Johto saga. I loved it. The Abotank was one of the coolest machines Team Rocket ever had. Team Rocket were funny in this one. Also I liked when everyone was wearing combat gear. Awesome stuff.

M

Mewtwo X

no matter what ne1 says the johto adventures were the coolest episodes ever!and they had the coolest theme song!next to the original.i still watch the original pokemon shows even though i've seen them all.

Aptenodytes

Ooo, this was a great episode! Sentret and togepi looked so cute together! I smiled throughout the whole episode :D! The Arbotank was awesome as well!

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
One of the best filler Johto eps, although I was confused by Jessie making a comment about the Arbo tank

Heh, I love James' comment about how it couldn't be a Weezing, and the Arbo Tank is one of my favorite TR comtraptions :D

Battra

A good epidsode I like the giant machine run amok theme to to it. Watching Togepi and baby Sentret take a joy ride in the Arbo tank was funny they make a perfect pair together, and seeing the gang in military fatigues was very nice, Misty looks so cute with a Beret. I love the comment by Misty at the end to Togepi, "You're not driving again until your 18!" that was pretty funny.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I liked the line Misty said to Psyduck: You should be dishonorably discharged.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked this episode. The Arbo Tank has to be the best machine Team Rocket has made thus far. I loved how Brock took conrol and everyone was in military gear. Togepi and Sentret were very cute together. And who knew that something good would come out of all of this, in creating the tunnel through the mountain.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The only thing I remember about this episode is the Arbo Tank. It was controlled by two baby Pokémon? Dangerous, not to mention very careless on Team Rocket's part. Quite a boring filler, despite the constant danger from the rampaging mecha. I felt that they could've introduced Sentret in a much better way than they did.