1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Tanks Alot! (135)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto Journeys' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Tanks Alot!

When awakened by a Sentret, Ash & Co. discover Togepi is missing. They discover that Togepi is ina giant tank made by Team Rocket to try and capture Pikachu with another Sentret. However the Tank cant stop and is heading for the town. Can Ash & Co. stop it before its too late?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

The Arbotank!!! It's one of my all-time favorite Team Rocket machines, along with the robot rhydon of "Pokemon Double Trouble" and the RoboMechaWobbuffet of "Power Play". The best part is that Team Rocket (and Togepi) inadvertently end up helping the people of a town in the end by blasting a tunnel entrance.

3. I like this episode so much! The Arbo-tank is so cool! I like it when Team Rocket and the gang work together to stop it rampaging. I also really like Sentret, they are so cute! I have this on VHS somewhere I'm gunna watch it!!!

4. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

That episode was funny!

5. Akane

Akane Well-Known Member

Man...that was one of the funniest episode in the Johto saga. I loved it. The Abotank was one of the coolest machines Team Rocket ever had. Team Rocket were funny in this one. Also I liked when everyone was wearing combat gear. Awesome stuff.

6. Mewtwo X

Mewtwo X Guest

no matter what ne1 says the johto adventures were the coolest episodes ever!and they had the coolest theme song!next to the original.i still watch the original pokemon shows even though i've seen them all.

7. Ororo Munroe

Ororo Munroe Guest

I've only seen part of this episode but it seems cute. Togepi and Sentret were amusing.

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

Ooo, this was a great episode! Sentret and togepi looked so cute together! I smiled throughout the whole episode :D! The Arbotank was awesome as well!

9. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

One of the best filler Johto eps, although I was confused by Jessie making a comment about the Arbo tank

10. Jolty77

Jolty77 <Bring her back!

Did anyone else notice that Psyduck was SWIMMING? Silly writers.

I really liked the episode, Sentret and Togepi were so funny.

11. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

i love raccons i love to see those senterts

10/10

12. Heh, I love James' comment about how it couldn't be a Weezing, and the Arbo Tank is one of my favorite TR comtraptions :D

13. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A good epidsode I like the giant machine run amok theme to to it. Watching Togepi and baby Sentret take a joy ride in the Arbo tank was funny they make a perfect pair together, and seeing the gang in military fatigues was very nice, Misty looks so cute with a Beret. I love the comment by Misty at the end to Togepi, "You're not driving again until your 18!" that was pretty funny.

14. Xtra

Xtra You will be missed:(

I liked the line Misty said to Psyduck: You should be dishonorably discharged.

15. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

oh that was a brilliant action, stealing a tank from rocket he he. 10/10^^

16. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

Love this episode
    this had to be Team Rocket best invention yet lol
    9/10

17. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

I love the Arbo Tank. It's like the best invention they ever had.

18. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Nice episode, Sentret is cute<3
    and the Arbok tank was so awesome

19. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I liked this episode. The Arbo Tank has to be the best machine Team Rocket has made thus far. I loved how Brock took conrol and everyone was in military gear. Togepi and Sentret were very cute together. And who knew that something good would come out of all of this, in creating the tunnel through the mountain.

20. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

The only thing I remember about this episode is the Arbo Tank. It was controlled by two baby Pokémon? Dangerous, not to mention very careless on Team Rocket's part. Quite a boring filler, despite the constant danger from the rampaging mecha. I felt that they could've introduced Sentret in a much better way than they did.