• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks Alot! (135)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good TR-Ash and Co episode.
Togepi was very funny, how it was in the tank.
and i loved that Charizard showed his power in the end.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Very fun, a Johto episode that wasn't entirely bland like most of the Johto episodes seemed to have been lol! I liked how Sentret was kinda slow, and Togepi and it made a mess of things in Team Rocket's Arbok tank. I really liked how Brock tried training the group on how to stop the Arbok tank, like a military general. A decent episode overall, 8/10

Last edited:

Afan

I loved this episode. A Baby Sentret and Togepi taking a joyride in the Arbo-Tank was very comical. One of my favorite epiosdes of the Johto Saga.

RickHoenn

Banned
Funny episode, I liked that arbotank and I love when TR & the twerps work together! <3

10/10

RickHoenn

Banned
Funny episode, I liked that arbotank and I love when TR & the twerps work together! <3

10/10

Vernikova

Champion
This episode would've been very average if it wasn't for the Sentret in this episode. The military jokes kind of made me laugh though that was a plus I suppose.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was really cool seeing Sentret for the 1st time and seeing how they communicate and how well their hearing is. The Arbotank was bizarre... Togepi and Sentret were both definitely troublemakers in this episode.

19/100

TheEpicGoomba

This was a cool episode. I like the Arbok tank a lot. Cool to see Sentret for the first time, they are so cute. Cool to see Team Rocket and the gang to work together for once.

7/10

Blessed

A funny episode, watching Togepi and baby Sentret take a joy ride in the Arbo tank was hilarious. They make a perfect pair together, and seeing the gang in military fatigues was very nice. Misty looked so cute with a Beret. LOL Psyduck swimming when it cant.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Igglybuff!
Team Rocket's Arbo Tank looked so good! Definitely the best machine they've made so far! I don't see how the Charizard had more power than a mountain! It was funny how Team Rocket go back in it just for it to explode! The Sentret and Togepi were cute. I wonder when they'll finally realise that Togepi can use Metronome!

"And you're not driving again till you're 18" lol!

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
And where is Caseydia and her egg jokes when you need it.

I think this episode was okay. It's good to know that Togepi can do something than look cute.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
It was a bit funny I guess, wasn't really too great though.
5/10

7threst

I just love how oblivious Sentret and Togepi were during their happy rampage in the mountains - which even resulted in something productive hahah. This episode is pure comedy and that made it good that it was focused on just that.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I cackled at how that wild Sentret just randomly showed up and started chasing after Togepi as it was rolling in its sleep. I liked how the family of wild Sentret at least tried to stop the Arbok tank, and Brock's plan to use Onix to dig a hole and make mud using Misty's Water-types seemed ingenious at first. Alas, it basically took Charizard to stop the tank.

Creyk

This was such a funny and cute episode, the arbotank must be Team Rocket's best invention yet! The baby sentret was just adorable.
I liked seeing the group in military gear, and Misty was funny with that 18 line