• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks Alot! (135)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Team rocket's Arbok tank was almost unstoppable so I was impressed. Togepi and Sentret playing inside of it was cute and I liked how Brock made plans to stop the tank. He was doing a good job of leading the group. ^^

JudySpell

Banned
I was annoyed by Sentret and Togepi teaming up to cause havoc in the TRio's tank. I wish this filler hadn't been so generic. 5.5/10

My favorite scenes were when Sentret and Togepi suddenly became friends and how they played in the robot. I kind of wish Sentret got caught though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I had always thought of Otachi as an innocent and harmless Pokemon, but Otachi's shenanigans here with Togepy made it seem reckless. The Rocket-dan's new Arbok tank being nearly unstoppable was ironic since usually the Rocket-dan's mechas are weak. I chortled at the Rocket-dan's Dugtrio costume, too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I'll never understand how TR managed to get their hands on such a competent robot like the Arbo-tank here. Like, does Giovanni just hand them cash even though he knows how useless and weak TR is?

Vipsoccermaster

Pretty good episode. Good to see Sentret, with one of them having fun with Togepi. But little did they know they helped out with something, they're far too young to drive the Arbok Tank. They'll be old enough to drive that tank on Saturday, February 3, 2018 in Japan and Sunday, January 27, 2019 in the English dub.

Also good to see Team Rocket helping out Ash and his friends even though they took out a huge debt to get that Arbok Tank to get Ash's Pikachu in the first place.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I wish that the Sentret had gotten caught, though the TR Arbok Tank was amazing and Togepi's little adventure was fun too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Otachi might've actually done a good thing since the chase scenes in this episode that occurred due to Otachi's shenanigans in the Arbok tank got Satoshi's group closer to the next city.

Daizy

I call you honey
Sentret was at fault for the whole mess and I kinda wanted to see him get punished for everything he did including putting his friends and Togepi in danger.

I never would've imagined how much trouble one little Sentret and Togepi could be since they went around causing mischief in the tank and almost destroyed a city had it not been stopped. I think that Team Rocket suddenly having such an amazing mecha on their hands was really weird though when you think about how rare it is for them to do something right.

Seeing one little Sentret and Misty's Togepi go on a massive spree of destruction in this episode was a whole lot of fun since I didn't expect Team Rocket's new Arbok themed tank to be so powerful. It made me think of how much more damage Team Rocket could have caused if the tank had been used by them without Sentret and Togepi hijacking it. My favorite scenes were when all the cast's Pokemon helped to stop the tank in various ways. 8/10

SENTRET!!!! So cute!!! I love Sentret!
ARMY SENTRET ARMY SENTRET