• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

uber gon

Accept Change
I dought its a sign of Dawn leaving early. To me its more of a sign of her staying longer. Any who I saw images of the episode, looks great. I liked the ending images, much better than the one before if I do say so myself but that's only my opinion. Any ways over all a good episode.

Meh, Turtwig's biting gag is still a plus. Imagine if he does that as a Grotle.:D

Donpo137

it was a really nice episode, but the ending was the best part. the music fits perfectly and dawn's new dresses looked good on her. if only she would ware one in one of her contests...

uber gon

Accept Change
Geodude said:
Happiny's attack that made the Beedrill confused and put Team Rocket to sleep so they could get the key was Secret Power. The punching attack Happiny used in battle was Pound.

Refresh was NOT in this episode.
Himitsu was the first word(didn't catch the Chikara part, which would've secured it--Secret Power's Japanese name is fairly easy to translate), I figured it must've been Secret Power(first time we've seen it used). Who said it was Refresh anyway, cause we've seen it before(Misty's Azurill). I'm surprised that no one thought it was METRONOME!

Korobooshi Kojiro said:
This made me burst a gut seeing Brock suddenly bend down and put on a smile with this view.
MI-MI-MIRAKURU MIKURUN-RUN!:eek: ...Had to get it in, the Brock/Aki relationship instantly brought forth Haruhi images(Too bad Brock doesn't go for the younger girls). If only we had inner monologue to go along with it.:p

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Just watched it. This episode is insanely awesome! Comedy, sadness, and romantic feelings all in one episode. That is just extremely great.

Wrong, it was used in the Secret Base episode, but the dub mistranslated it as Hidden Power.
Now that I think about it, Nincada did attack with it, didn't it? Brain fart, I knew about that dub error.X(

Shiny Linoone

Coming and going
Interesting episode.
I never figured Dawn's sadness would linger this long. I wonder if this will be resolved soon, or will it wait until her next contest.

And yes, as mentioned above, this episode was great, seeing as it had comedy, sadness, and romance.

Dax

Legend
My favorite part was Dawn. That simple part stole the episode for me. It was cute.

Also I have to say that I love Happiny. She was absolutely awesome.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Way to go, Pokémon creative team. This was a cool episode to begin the year with.

We got character's development here and there (Dawn, Turtwig; even - and finally - Happiny!), some enjoyable doses of fun (talk about lazy Miltank-hyper filler girl interaction and Team Rocket's scenes), great animation (recycled three-time-poison-jabbed Brock and Team Rocket's motto apart), cute romantic parts and, still, some other remarkable moments, such as minor (but welcome) cameos.

I'm really glad about Pochama's relationship with Dawn but, honestly, they should showcase Mimiroru, Pachirisu and Etebosu a little bit more in a way that they emotionally interact with her. I just don't wanna see Ash + Pikachu love story all over again with the other pokémon casted aside. For realz.

I must say this proves Ash and Buizel without a doubt belong to eachother. I wonder why they are dressed up like cheerers?

KMLOL. I seriously hope this was meant to sound sarcastic... Seriously.

Oh my, why did Brock never think about this with Dawn around?

... Maybe because he's not a pedophiliac jerk who fantasies about a 10-year old girl with a tiny-shorty-pinky skirt? -_-

Last edited:

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
that dress dawn wears in the ending theme on the top of those glimmering stairs really just shout I'M NOT LOSING ANY MORE DAMN CONTESTS!!!

scissorX

Really nice episode. I loved seeing Turtwig bite Ash's head again, it was like the writers forgot about that little gimmick and IMO it was nice to see it, as well as Turtwig training.

Happiny learning Secret Power and having a lot of character development was also a nice surprise and certainly long overdue. As well as the Dawn side story.

Despite being a filler they managed to incorporate quite a lot into it which really makes a fresh change, Sinnoh is full of surprises.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
All who support the Ash Fanservice say "I"

I. We need MOAR!

This episode was pretty good.

• I can't believe how natural Ash looks in that maid outfit! xD;
  • Looking at Dawn's depressed face makes me sad. I didn't know what Zoey said, but it sure made her pretty upset. And also the fact that she lost another contest. In the appeal rounds too. But I think this is all character development. Hopefully, she'll improve and win her next contests.
  • I love Happiny in this episode, even though I haven't seen it in previous episodes (we're just up to the part where Brock gets the Happiny Egg). I can't believe how strong that pink cute little Pokemon is!
  • Turtwig was awesome in this episode too. I'm glad to see that biting gag back. Unfortunately, its Energy Ball isn't up to snuff yet...
  • The new ending was great. Not too many Dawns, but she was given new outfits. Not that I mind. She looks great on them! I wonder if she'll be using them in her upcoming contests...?

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
When Sawn was depressed after watching Ash train Turtwig, Was she holding Aipoms Evos pokeball?
Do you think she may be regreting the trade, or feels she cannot train her batter than Ash did?

Gd to see Brock finally get a girl (kinda), shame no Staravia in a maid outfit however :(

Wow. Dawn's depressed 'bout her loss. Well, no wonder! Well, I'm sure she'll win the next contest, unless the writers really hate her, they'll let her win the next one she's in. Good to see Ash cross-dressing again! LOL!!
It's also good to see Happiny's personality is blossoming more aswell. Finally, Turtwig in the process of learning Energy Ball probably means he's gonna be used in the next Gym Battle (just as soon as it comes along).
Loved the Miltank!! :)