• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Momogirl

pikachu is ma' homie
"I can't believe how natural Ash looks in that maid outfit! xD;"

I swear it's like they DESIGNED it for Ash to wear, hahaha XD

I really liked this ep, lots of humor and fun things happening, and even a little sad part with Dawn ): I can imagine not feeling to happy about those contests as well. Does anyone know what she was remembering Nozomi was saying? Maybe that she needed improvement..? I heard her mention ambipom to so....oh well.

uber gon

Accept Change
Himitsu was the first word(didn't catch the Chikara part, which would've secured it--Secret Power's Japanese name is fairly easy to translate), I figured it must've been Secret Power(first time we've seen it used). Who said it was Refresh anyway, cause we've seen it before(Misty's Azurill). I'm surprised that no one thought it was METRONOME!

MI-MI-MIRAKURU MIKURUN-RUN!:eek: ...Had to get it in, the Brock/Aki relationship instantly brought forth Haruhi images(Too bad Brock doesn't go for the younger girls). If only we had inner monologue to go along with it.:p

Oh, the attack was Secret Power. Neat.

I would never picture Brock as Kyon.

Dax

Legend
Ash is so stupid...-_-

But I love how the scene seemed to be really emotional and all of the sudden it turned out to be rather comical.

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Third. First was on a poster in Jubilife, second was on Zoey's laptop.

Didn't she also appear on a screen advertising something? Other than on the poster I mean. I remember there being actual footage of her or something along those lines.

*can't remember*

Methinks they're building up to something.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Very good ep with both serious stuff (Dawn crying) and comicla things (Brock and the Miltank thing as well as TR). Ash as a maid was hilarious but I think his previous cross-dressing scened (in early Kanto and mid- AG) were funnier.

8/10 points.

Dax

Legend
I love Kunihiko Natsume.

The best part of this episode was simply the wacky facial expressions.

Cobalt_Latios

Took me a while to actually consider bother watching it. I had it downloaded, just really didn't think much of it till today, when I had nothing else better to do.

Well, all I gotta say is this: pure lol fest! I cannot believe how funny this episode turned out to be. I mean, as if the part of Ash dressing up as a maid wasn't funny enough, the fact that Brock actually got them there in the first place simply because of who was there probably made it that much funnier.

Since it's been a while since I've watched any pure Japanese episodes, my interpretation's are a little rusty, but from what I've gotten from this episode completely wrecks any previous template. Let's just say, this is a very original and highly entertaining episode that I was not completely expecting. Ash in a maid outfit was funny, Ash being "calm and collective" even funnier, Ash scaring the guests with his actions = funniest.

I have no idea why Team Rocket created their cafe for in the first place, and I still don't know what that powdery stuff is. Unless it's stuff to turn water into milk, then that's possible. But, I sort of don't get their motivation.

Next, I have to say, that girl continually getting frustrated with Miltank was entertaining to say the least, and the bridge scene went from drama, to upmost comedic event. I swear, I'd hate to see what happens when Happiny evolves. Brock would essentially have the powerhouse right there.

To put things into perspective, I haven't watched any Jap episodes since... well the cycling road ep where Brock gets Happiny. God, I have A LOT to catch up on (well, I guess not, since most of them have been translated).

I could not stop laughing at this ep. Every scene there was something to laugh about. Heck, when Team Rocket's balloon floats by just kinda there, I figured that for no apparent reason, Ash and Dawn would just happen to see it. Well, I'm sure the answer is pretty obvious.

I found that girl's admiration towards Brock interesting, reminds me of a character from Johto... in fact, I'm beginning to suspect that a lot of the upcoming episodes are taking some major Johto references. I'm probably just looking too deep, but heh, just checking. Anyways, back to the idea, I found Brock's complete ignorance towards her and constant interest towards her sister's particularly amusing (if I lost you anywhere, I apologize).

Anyhow, I might consider acquiring the next ep if I feel like it. I only bothered with this episode to see how Ash winds up in this "unique" situation. However, since that was so short lived, it was particularly pointless. Glad to see it still had enough comedic worth to validate my continual viewing.

Well, that's about all. My comprehension of Japanese is so limited it amazes me that I'm still able to watch this show without getting lost.

P.S.: I noticed that they copied something from roughly 6 seasons back (maybe further, I'm not sure) with Misty discovering Togepi could learn Metronome. At first, that's what I thought Happiny did, till I noticed that there wasn't any "random" effect given to it later. My second guess would have been Refresh, or something that causes the sleep condition. I never would have guessed it being Secret Power. But what kind of punch was it using during the battle I wonder?

~C_L~

everyone keeps saying how this episode is awesome...what is it even about....i have no idea even though i watched it...i can't speak japanese and i can't find a subbed version...least of all dubbed. What's it even about? i know that they help an understafed cafe, but what's up with the whole miltank thing?

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
everyone keeps saying how this episode is awesome...what is it even about....i have no idea even though i watched it...i can't speak japanese and i can't find a subbed version...least of all dubbed. What's it even about? i know that they help an understafed cafe, but what's up with the whole miltank thing?

It's really not hard to understand if you actually pay attention to it...-_-

Basically one of the Miltanks is a disobedient one and Brock wants to help Ake so it will obey her. And then along the way, Ake happens to have a crush on him but Brock does not notice so...yeah, crazy stuff happens. And then you have Ash and Dawn and those funny and sad moments.

Geodude

^I think that was Pound.
It was indeed.
Since when do you need to understand Japanese to understand the basic plot of an episode? The answers to your questions are obvious if you think about them. You said you've watched it so you already know the answers.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It was weird seeing Ash in a maid dress.

I found that girl's admiration towards Brock interesting, reminds me of a character from Johto... in fact, I'm beginning to suspect that a lot of the upcoming episodes are taking some major Johto references. I'm probably just looking too deep, but heh, just checking. Anyways, back to the idea, I found Brock's complete ignorance towards her and constant interest towards her sister's particularly amusing (if I lost you anywhere, I apologize).

I never really noticed! But then again, I've only seen the episode pictures.

Last edited:

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
Why does Ash uses the Pokedex on Milktank? he got pwned by one in GoldenRod city. is his memory that short?

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
Have you not watched the show over the years, they always check the pokédex.

Could you just BACK OFF? and stop the attitudes? Of course I seen the show, I just find it stupid that Ash is dexing a Pokemon that he has seen before, since he's not a Noob like Dawn.