• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

HoennMaster

Sarcasm flew over your head I see.

dman_dustin

I just find it stupid that Ash is dexing a Pokemon that he has seen before, since he's not a Noob like Dawn.

It's because he has a different Pokedex than before, there would be no reason to "Dex" a Pokemon if not to hear the information about said Pokemon, and since he knows it's been updated of course he would check it to listen to the new information.

Either that it's for the sake of younger audiences who hasn't seen Ash "Dex" a Miltank before.

Cobalt_Latios

It's because he has a different Pokedex than before, there would be no reason to "Dex" a Pokemon if not to hear the information about said Pokemon, and since he knows it's been updated of course he would check it to listen to the new information.

Either that it's for the sake of younger audiences who hasn't seen Ash "Dex" a Miltank before.
I'll vote for the latter, it seems like probable reason.

~C_L~

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
It would have changed the name by now. Why? There's a new dub title for this one, if you already know.

Shiny Linoone

Coming and going
I'm watching this episode as I type this. Pretty good, but kinda... rushed.

And does anybody else think that part where Dawn is crying didn't capture the emotion as well as it should?

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy
^Indeed. I don't understand why they had to cut the emotional music so short. I was actually about to form a tear for her ><

PokemonHero

I can see the future
This was a pretty good episode. Though I wish they did try to get more emotion from Dawn there, the episode as a whole was good. Interesting names they gave the maids there. Spring, Summer, and Autumn. I don't know how many more times Brock can take Poison Jab before suffering ill-effects.

Dattebayo

Banned
Saw the episode today, and I thought it wasn't that good. I agree that Dawn crying didn't catch the emotion at all. She should just cry in a dramatic scene or if someone is trying to make her suffer a lot.

Dax

Legend
I love Natsume, I don't care about Iwane. Natsume is my favorite animation director.

The episode was good and I guess I enjoyed more the fact Happiny got some screentime and development.

OMINAE

PKMN Master
I'm getting pretty annoyed with the animation direction they've taken the series. What's with all the women and girls being so damn skinny. Even the guys for that matter, is it just me or does everyone seem on the unusually on the anorexic side anymore? Dawn's arms are like sticks (her legs are nice though), Ash seems like he's gotten skinnier since the hoenn season's and even brock's arms look smaller, and those maid girls had like no meat on them as well, It's kind of annoying seeing as how I remember back in like the first few seasons even through Johto the women all had nice figured bodies (especially Prima and Prof. Ivy).

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Watched the episode, the episode was pretty much kept. So the fears of the video edits of the maid scenes being shafted it OVER! Thank you!

Ash in the maid outfit was so awesome, I laughed the whole time, I wished he wore it longer, too bad it was 30 seconds. I loved how he scared the customers.

The name Summer, Spring, and Autumn was interesting. I surprised to hear their names from seasons, though Spring is the first time I heard as a name.

Autumn was cute, the whole training Miltank was too funny, especially the burping part.

Now speaking of Dawn when she was getting emotional, they cut off a few seconds because around that time was the commercial break in the Japanese version. That scene seemed odd how especially the music changed weirdly to me. That could explain why she showed little emotion since it was shorten up.

Meowth-Fan

RocketShipper!!!
I loved this episodes. One of the best DP episodes so far.
It was so funny when the Miltank burped in the girls face. And the part were Ash was in the maid outfit was funny too.
Ash isn't very smart. When Dawn was crying he asked if she got something in her eye. :p
I think i'd give this episode a 9/10.

Meowth-Fan

RocketShipper!!!
I loved this episodes. One of the best DP episodes so far.
It was so funny when the Miltank burped in the girls face. And the part were Ash was in the maid outfit was funny too.
Ash isn't very smart. When Dawn was crying he asked if she got something in her eye. :p
I think i'd give this episode a 9/10.

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
1. At the risk of sounding like Dogasu, I liked the Brock parts the best. :D

2. Not as dramatic on Dawn's POV as I thought. It was painful still. :[

3. The customers' reaction to Ash wearing a maid's outfit was PRICELESS.

4. Ah, the ludicrous Team Rocket Three. James really likes his joe ( coffee ). Or was it coffee originally ?! And Meowth makes a CUTE baby. ^^ But what was up with Wobbuffet's voice ? It's all high-pitched when he wore the maid costume from the Claydol episode.