• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Hero of Legend

Advanced Missingno.
Oh boy, you can tell that the customer with the glasses was voiced by Jason Griffith, I recognize that tone anywhere! :p

I loved the episode! AND, it looks like, Brock has finally found his true love! Shame that they didn't get that much close, as in admitting that they love each other... well of course she must have noticed that he's such a flirt so she knows he likes her, but does Brock know that she likes HIM?

Oh well, there's always the future... oh what am I saying? This is Pidgeot all over again! :/

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was funny when Autumn’s Miltank ate the flower she pointed out as well as Happiny’s amazing ability to toss 2 people. I must admit, Brock sure does have plenty of patience. It was cool to see a Secret Power. It was a little funny to see a small pokemon like Happiny pound TR AND their pokemon into the air.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
So from what I'm seeing so far...that the comedy parts were kept well but the sad scene was not as emotional as it was?

Haven't watched the dub version yet so I can't say my opinion yet.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
But what was up with Wobbuffet's voice ? It's all high-pitched when he wore the maid costume from the Claydol episode.

I thought it was obvious, but Wobufett was trying to sound like a girl, since he was in a dress.

Cobalt_Latios

Yay, I was able to this episode. I've already posted about this episode before, but I'll just add to it if something needs to be added. So, here we go!

Well, all I gotta say is this: pure lol fest! I cannot believe how funny this episode turned out to be. I mean, as if the part of Ash dressing up as a maid wasn't funny enough, the fact that Brock actually got them there in the first place simply because of who was there probably made it that much funnier.
Now that I've seen this in English, the only reason why Ash had to wear the outfit, is because it was the only ones they had there! I still say it makes it funnier.

Wow, I cannot believe that not only did Brock know about the place, the people there actually knew him.

I have no idea why Team Rocket created their cafe for in the first place, and I still don't know what that powdery stuff is. Unless it's stuff to turn water into milk, then that's possible. But, I sort of don't get their motivation.
Well, this is sure entertaining. The powdery substance ended up being coffee. I didn't even know James liked coffee. What else is he not telling us...

I should have realized when I first saw it; a money making scheme... again.

P.S.: I noticed that they copied something from roughly 6 seasons back (maybe further, I'm not sure) with Misty discovering Togepi could learn Metronome. At first, that's what I thought Happiny did, till I noticed that there wasn't any "random" effect given to it later. My second guess would have been Refresh, or something that causes the sleep condition. I never would have guessed it being Secret Power. But what kind of punch was it using during the battle I wonder?
Wow, I was so glad that Brock not only knew what the attack was he realized in advance what it was from both the glow and the random effects. The last time something like this happened, we had a trio of complete dolts who were clueless at every turn. Glad to see things have indeed changed.

Well, as far as what I've seen, well I really enjoyed seeing this in English.

A few funny quotes I liked:

Autum: Who are they?!
Brock: They're Team Rocket, and the Steal Pokemon. And yes, they're nuts.

*after getting jabbed*
Spring: Is he going to be alright.
Dawn: With you two around, he will be.
*Brock recovers instantaneously*

Hehe, overall, a great follow up episode.

~C_L~

Rebeccag

I really liked this episode it was funny as well as Brock getting somebody liking him but typically he likes her sisters better. It was good to see Happiny as well get some screen time and i also laughed when Miltank ate the flower as well. Wobberfets voice kinda scared me though. Overall i liked the episode

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
What a hilarious episode! I loved it!

This time the episode didn´t consist of only but of three plots which all were entertaining and successful:

1.) Team Rocket failing at being successful waiters/ owners of a café
First of all Jessie´s verbatim "burning" enthusiasm, then James crying for his last rest of coffee powder and finally Team Rocket scaring the guests was a further proof what chaotic but loveable loosers they are ^^

But tell me: What exactly did Meowth say when calling for Wobbuffet behind the bar? I understood something like: "Cup-A-Joe, don´t be slow!"
Cup-A- Joe?? Should that have been a pun referring to cappuccino? Or is it a pun, only Americans understand?

2.) Brock being a patient sympathetic teacher:
It was so cute to see Brock caring about Autumn and giving her so mature and friendly pieces of advice! Great!

3. Ash and Dawn

"Did you get something in your eyes?" xDDD
That´s our loveable Ash with all his famous unconcern! Just great! Made me laughing out loud!

But what really made my day was one of the most hilarious scenes EVER:

Ash being dressed up like a maid! Marvelous and unique!!! Waht a lovely girl he was xDDD
Could you please please please make this picture available as an avatar, Serebii ^^ You would please me a lot!

Resumé:
Great and entertaining! Brilliant job, writers!

dman_dustin

But tell me: What exactly did Meowth say when calling for Wobbuffet behind the bar? I understood something like: "Cup-A-Joe, don´t be slow!"
Cup-A- Joe?? Should that have been a pun referring to cappuccino? Or is it a pun, only Americans understand?

I understood it but it must be a slightly old pun that I don't remember the exact origins of the phrase. To me I know what it means but can't explain it unless I look it up.

Cobalt_Latios

But what really made my day was one of the most hilarious scenes EVER:

Ash being dressed up like a maid! Marvelous and unique!!! Waht a lovely girl he was xDDD
Scaring the customers proved they didn't approve. Would you believe I dled this ep back when it first came out in japanese just to see that? Yeah, comedy doesn't really have limits.

It's funny how more people are amused by the above as opposed to Dawn being dressed up as a maid. Can comedy really be that superior?

There was at least a reason for such an event happening; 1) Dawn suggests they help them with the cafe, 2) They didn't have any "waiter" outfits.

Oh well it ends up being an entertaining piece anyways.

~C_L~

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It was a funny episode, but I still don't like what DUArt is doing with the music.

Why is the music so low in all of the Season 11 episodes? It seems like the voices muffle the music in most scenes, I can't even hear it anymore. Don't they realize kids like to hear all the battle themes in the show?

The other PUSA seasons had the music at a nice volume, its only the switch to Season 11 that all of a sudden the music is so low.

Can this be addressed before its too late?

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
It's funny how more people are amused by the above as opposed to Dawn being dressed up as a maid. Can comedy really be that superior?

So, you didn´t like the scene with Ash being a maid ? Or did I get you wrong?

btw:
At the end of the episode when Brock is laying his arm on Autumn´s shoulder and giving her the last lesson, he says:
" No matter how clumsy or useless we may fell, we´ll still reach our goals on step..."
I´m sorry but I didn´t manage to understand the last two words acoustically, so does anybody happen to remember them?

I´m just eager for hearing it again, because this saying was so mature that it can also be considered a useful help throughout our everyday lives with all their problems and sorrows.

Well done, Brock!
and of course Ash, too ^^

Last edited:

TeddiUrsa

I´m just eager for hearing it again, because this saying was so mature that it can also be considered a useful help throughout our everyday lives with all their problems and sorrows.

You know, Pokémon is full of such saying because it is a children´s show that teaches values to them ;)
Of course, same could be said about shows like Sailor Moon which I prefer in terms of mature plotlines ( I can´t believe what I said right now :p )

Anyway, gotta love the animation of this episode. We need more Takeshi-centered episodes like this.
Has anyone seen the Pokesho-fanart with the 2 miltanks for this episode? risky-stuff :p

thunderblade12

Good episode. They managed to give Brock and Happiny character development in a comical filler episode; the writers have definatly improved sense Johto.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Finally watched it. It was definitely good...in a funny way. The sad moment was not "sad", but the comedy moments were kept well. And the "wild west" type of music (or whatever it is) was kept for one portion also. Not a bad episode overall, but it wasn't as great as the original version.

TeddiUrsa

That was done by Pokesho? It looked a bit different than his other pics.

It was posted at the Oekaki-Page of Pokesho were the webmaster posts his work. It could be another staff member, I´m not familiar with pokesho´s intern structure but it is from Pokesho nevertheless.

Still a great picture.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
So, The girls name was "Autumn"?
Thats great, because if I recall, her japanese name was Aki, and Aki means Autumn or Fall.
So they translated the name, Great.

Actually IIRC, All 3 of the girls were called "Haru" "Natsu" and "Aki"
Spring, Summer, and Autumn, So they translated all 3 names.
Way to go PUSA. keep it up.

Also, when Ash was letting out his pokemon, did anyone else hear Buneary's japanese voice? o_O

Last edited: