• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Loved Jessie's bobble head expressions throughout the episode. I also liked her and James's maid theme disguises. I also liked Wobbuffet's female voice as a maid. Especially in the same disguise as the Claydol episode.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved the dude who had the Marina t-shirt here lol. It showed just how famous she had become since her OS appearance. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was wonderful to see Café Yamagoya in the anime, and Aki having trouble developing a bond with Rutan at least provided Takeshi with an opportunity to mentor her. Satoshi's waitress outfit made me chuckle, and watching Hikari process Nozomi's advice was good for her development, too. The Rocket-dan's antics were humorous, especially Nyasu's baby costume.

Daizy

I call you honey
It was so funny when the Miltank burped in the girl's face. And the part were Ash was in the maid outfit was funny too. The episode was good and I guess I enjoyed more the fact Happiny got some development.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I feel foolish for thinking that the Marina reference in this episode was foreshadowing something involving Hikari's Contest goal. We'd seen several Marina images in Shinou, yet the saga didn't do anything with it.

Daizy

I call you honey
Happiny seems to be having more screentime now and her strength is being seen more often too. In the Team Rocket cafe, I was kinda expecting James to crossdress too, considering his past.

Oh man it was cool seeing Brock as a teacher for Autumn and her Miltank. It's nice to see him getting more focused attention during the episode. I also enjoyed seeing Autumn's Miltank having such a stubborn streak too. Autumn's reactions were also pretty funny and as for Ash and Dawn in maid outfits, seeing Dawn's Pokemon dressed up was cute.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Love the maid cafe stuff, so wild this was even an episode. Dawn was cute but Ash killed it lmaooo

Filler in DP is fun because a lot of the time it’s not really filler at all, this ep had a lot of good stuff like Dawn starting to lose confidence, Brock helping the girl, both Happiny and Turtwig learning/continuing to learn new moves.