• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Miltank & The Maid Café!

On their way to Veilstone, Ash & Co. stop off at the Maid Café for a nice drink of Miltank's Milk. However, when they arrive, they learn of the troubles the Café is having, being under-staffed. Ash & co. offer their services and soon become Maids in the Café...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Any pics of the new ending?

Is it good?

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
*nods* It is good stuff, guys. ^^

Bryon

Just watched the episode.

It was a good one with a lot of new music. Also two Energy Ball attempts performed by Turtwig, but both failed and the ball became quite tiny and fell to the ground after being in the air for just one sec.

Didn't happen any more spectacular.

Rave

Banned
-The new ending theme shows Hikari in a new dress and features Kengo and Candy Musalina. It also shows Satoshi in an ouendan outfit. -Dogasu

Seems to be a good one though.

Kinda sounds more like a New Year's animation. Its possible it'll probably change later.

CandyRobot

I'm in that Episode! Not kidding! *LOL*

MEWTF.jpg

Hahah... No seriously... That's weird... XD

But I really wanna see that Episode. It looks fun!

Even though I hate to know that the voices are still gonna be the new ones.... *CRIES*

Dax

Legend
I wonder why they care so much about Marina. This is the second time we see her, now in the shirt of the fat guy.

uber gon

Accept Change
Aah, shame Turtwig hasn't mastered Energy Ball yet.:(

However, the return of Turtwig's biting gag is a plus.:)

Maybe this episode foreshadows Dawn leaving early from the group.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
So Zoey had a speaking cameo after all...

Other than the fact that Happiny actually got to DO STUFF for the first time since its debut, this was one of those episodes that will be treasured more for its brief comical moments rather than the content as a whole. The wacky animation definitely helped in this department, and any throwback to the classic Claydol episode (i.e. Wobbuffet's costume) gets a thumbs-up in my book. Speaking of Wobby, I loved its high-pitched "Soo-nan-suu!" Another bloody Spear attack...eh, I've gotten so used to them that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

I've also noticed that Shinjo/Natsume seem to have a thing for showing Brock's eyes.
Dax said:
This is the second time we see her, now in the shirt of the fat guy.
Third. First was on a poster in Jubilife, second was on Zoey's laptop.

uber gon

Accept Change
So Zoey had a speaking cameo after all...

Other than the fact that Happiny actually got to DO STUFF for the first time since its debut, this was one of those episodes that will be treasured more for its brief comical moments rather than the content as a whole. The wacky animation definitely helped in this department, and any throwback to the classic Claydol episode (i.e. Wobbuffet's costume) gets a thumbs-up in my book. Speaking of Wobby, I loved its high-pitched "Soo-nan-suu!" Another bloody Spear attack...eh, I've gotten so used to them that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

I've also noticed that Shinjo/Natsume seem to have a thing for showing Brock's eyes.

Third. First was on a poster in Jubilife, second was on Zoey's laptop.

Guess Marina is pretty famous. Weird how she's the only G/S/C character being referenced.

Anyway, what was that water attack that splashes Brock and others with him?

jakobo

pokedex filled again
kool :D
it looks nice n__n
but i live in mexico lol so i have to wait more xd

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yeah, the new ending seems like Ippai Summer and Pokemon Kazoeta, it probably won't last too long. Jessie turning James and Meowth into chibis was hillarious.

However, THIS is the best picture of the episode:

[img139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/119995962119533db.jpg[/img139]

Aah, shame Turtwig hasn't mastered Energy Ball yet.:(

However, the return of Turtwig's biting gag is a plus.:)

Maybe this episode foreshadows Dawn leaving early from the group.

I dought its a sign of Dawn leaving early. To me its more of a sign of her staying longer. Any who I saw images of the episode, looks great. I liked the ending images, much better than the one before if I do say so myself but that's only my opinion. Any ways over all a good episode.

Ancax

Dawn seemed to go into a depression and tried to hide it. She is still depressed at the fact that she cant win...

Turtwig still cannot master Energy Ball.

Rave

Banned

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
For the millionth time, Refresh.
I thought Refresh was a status-healing move? It seems that Happiny's attack made the Beedrill freakout/become almost paralyzed, and made Team Rocket fall asleep. I'm not doubting that it is Refresh, but I'm curious as to why it is being used in this way...

Sooo I think we have not cannon evidence, but solid proof leading to the genders of Pachirisu and Piplup. Piplup, along with Pikachu and Turtwig, were all blushing and laughing awkwardly when in their maid outfits, while Ambipom, Buneary, and Pachirisu were all just smiling. Which leads me to believe that Piplup is male and Pachirisu is female?