• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tanks For The Memories! (530)

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't really like the current filler episodes... >.< Usually I do, but right now they're dissapointing. Nothing good is happening and it's taking forever toget to Veilstone. In the Japanese Animé Ash already had 4 badges, whereas here in America he has 2.... =\

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I don't really like the current filler episodes... >.< Usually I do, but right now they're dissapointing. Nothing good is happening and it's taking forever toget to Veilstone. In the Japanese Animé Ash already had 4 badges, whereas here in America he has 2.... =\

The episodes get to be aired first in Japanese before it gets aired in the U.S.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Ok.... So brock finaly finds a girl who likes him.... So he hits on her sisters! Seriosly brock, thats just wrong!

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Ok.... So brock finaly finds a girl who likes him.... So he hits on her sisters! Seriosly brock, thats just wrong!

Like dman_dustin said she likes girls as his age or girls older
also not just Autumn theres also one of the pokemon advanced episodes i just forgot it

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Heehee, this episode had me cracking up, I really liked it. Ash's embarrasment at being put in the maid outfit was hilarious, and Pikachu's reaction was funny too. Autumn wasn't as great a love interest as Holly, but at least a moment *seemed* to pass between her and Brock there. I liked when she got frustrated that Brock kept going after her sisters. LOL Happiny was adorable in this episode, and at least it learned a decent attack too (I've never been big on hidden power, though).

Grrr, I mean secret power. *slaps head*

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
it was a nice episode if you ask me, but ash in a maid suit is just a wrong sight to behold.
Ash in a maid suit looks almost ok, but there's a tendancy that makes it look weird...

Manafy

Lol, a girl likes Brock for once and he does'nt like her back.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
um, they're both pink? (in parts...)

Snoaz

Guriburu
This got to be one of the best episodes ever. It cracked me up several times, at least.

1) The maiden suits. Ash should wear it more often, lawl~ XD
2) Pearlshipping. Dawn crying & Ash coming = FTW. Even though Ash proofs to be oblivious as ever. *Rolls eyes*
3) Brock and the girl. He finally got a real admirer XD I felt sad for her, though... kinda harsh how he only got eyes for her sisters :p
4)That girl's Miltank. XDDDD 'nuff said.

Overall, just brilliant. The only things missing are Shinji and Shigeru in maiden suits. *Cough*

9.5/10

~HikariSatoshi~

ღ ヒカリ ღ
This got to be one of the best episodes ever. It cracked me up several times, at least.

1) The maiden suits. Ash should wear it more often, lawl~ XD
2) Pearlshipping. Dawn crying & Ash coming = FTW. Even though Ash proofs to be oblivious as ever. *Rolls eyes*
3) Brock and the girl. He finally got a real admirer XD I felt sad for her, though... kinda harsh how he only got eyes for her sisters :p
4)That girl's Miltank. XDDDD 'nuff said.

Overall, just brilliant. The only things missing are Shinji and Shigeru in maiden suits. *Cough*

9.5/10

Couldn't agree with you more. Lol, all the four points you said really do make the episode better. ;) Overall amazing episode! One of my favorite for sure.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
not so harsh - i mean brock still needs to be shown as someone with some sort of dignity - thus he will never fall in 'love' with anyone younger than him....

ccangelopearl1362

Between Ash and Dawn's ice cream date and the humor from those maid outfits, this episode I consider memorably hilarious. I liked seeing Ash's concern for Dawn when she started crying, even if he thought that she had something in her eye. Of course, I had to chuckle when Autumn asked what on Earth Team Rocket was... with this response from Brock: "Crooks that steal Pokémon, and yes, they're nuts.". Hopefully, there are future episodes that give me laughs as good as the ones I got from this episode.