• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TarTar's

iTarTar

TarTar’s Trades!
Hello, I trade Pokémon with a competitive mindset. I’ve been around Pokémon since first Gen and got into the idea of the competitive scene in Gen 4. With X and Y competitive battling has taken a turn for the better with the new IV breeding and EV training mechanics. I deal purely in 4 – 6 IV Pokémon; I have no interest in anything less. If you know what an SV is, mine is 2353 – message me yours. I will not explain it. I can:
• EV Train
• IV Breed
• EXP Train

Pretty much everything I have

Last edited:

Mania Gow

Charizard X user
i have alot of stuff you are asking for but only if you can get me a near perfect timid protean froakie, also accept it level 30 but it has to be timid, have hidden ability and at the least 20+ on all iv´s with 31 on sp attack and speed, attack could be 0 for all i care, let me know if this is doable, with synchronize timid its easy to always get timids, pm me if possible as i cannot be here on this thread

Last edited:

iTarTar

I don't breed so getting a (near) perfect Froakie is impossible. I also do not do tasks for people with out any rewards; this is my thread, you made a request. If you want the job done specify your reward in your post.

I have y exclusive pokemons and willing to trade them. Im looking for items such as leftovers, life orb or choice scarf

iTarTar

I'm not going to trade expensive BP items for Y exclusives.

iTarTar

Updated with my interests and wants!

LegendofFantasy

I am interested in Larvesta, Metang, Snorunt, Ninetales, Breloom, Magmar, Chansey, and Togepi. Not concerned about ability, nature, gender, etc. I have all of the Y exclusives and a Rotom, Clauncher, Skiddo, and various others on that list that I could attempt to breed the nature you want onto. Can we work out a deal?

iTarTar

That'd be great! What else are you looking for?

iTarTar

I am willing to trade the ones you specified for the exclusives, Rotom, Skiddo and Clauncher - so long as they have the natures.

maxezzy

I can trade you the Growlithe you're looking for, for your Scizor - Adamant | 252 HP, 252 Attack | Technician

iTarTar

@ Legend, just PM when you're finished getting them.

Is it EV trained and evolved with the proper nature and ability?

iTarTar

Updated Levels, notable safari Pokemon and EV trained Pokemon.

Summer Sun!
I have a Japanese UT Modest Yellow Flabebe. Would it be too much to ask for that EV trained Frogadier?

ImRyder

Mewtwo for ev trained Hidden Ability Chansey?

Last edited:

iTarTar

@ 10151993 - What level is the Flabebe?

@ ImRyder - Where do you want the EVs put?

ImRyder

252 hp 252 def and 4 in def. can you make it's nature +def -atk or -spd? If not that's cool.

iTarTar

@ 10151993 - No, sorry

@ ImRyder - I can do that, expect the trade in about 15 minutes or less. And sorry about the nature, I already have one with Adamant nature but with perfect IVs in HP and Speed as well as high IVS in both defensive stats. That should be enough.