• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TarTar's

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ok, I fixed the request

iTarTar

Why would I trade a 5 IV for a 4 IV? No.

iTarTar

What, a two month old bump? Yep. Added Celebis, Shinies, Events, 6 IVs, 6 IV Dittos, etc.

Sealotic

Hi there ! I was wondering if you could trade me one of your Unown I saw on your list! I can give you a simple Pokebank pokemon if you don't have them all yet!

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello, I wondered if it is possible to exchange your Entei (with no iv) for a female impish furfrou with 5IV (31/31/31/31/31/x) or the same pokemon but with (31/xx/31/31/31/31). If not I have a few shinies, but they have almost no ivs.

iTarTar

@ Sealotic, what can you offer in specific?

@ Shao-May, are you shinies Kalos native? i.e. sont-ils nés en Kalos?

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Wow someone who understand french! Désolé, ils (Furfrou) ne sont pas shinies (sorry they aren't shinies).

EDIT: If you are talking about my general shinies, yes they are Kalos native, but have only 2 or 3IVs and random nature. In short, they are shinies to show off because they are shinies.

Last edited:

iTarTar

Je sais que les shinies de Kalos ont un peu d'IVs, leurs nom propres est « Trophy Shinies ». En general, les shinies de Kalos sont Trophy Shinies parce qu'il est très difficle à obtenir un avec 4 ou 5 IVs. Cedependant, je les aime plus que les 5 IV Pokemon.

Practice time in French xD I don`t really have an interest in any normal 5 IV Pokemon at this point, mostly trophy shinies.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Ok thanks for the explanation. I must say your french is not bad. ;)

iTarTar

EDIT: gtg

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I can offer you one of these shinies for the Entei (All nicknamable of course):

Minccino- Female-adamant-cute charm who's mischievous-in luxury ball
Lillipup-Male- Jolly- pickup who' mischivous- in a luxury ball
Sawbuck (spring)- Male- Docile- Sap sipper- Capable of taking hit in a timer ball
Noivern-Male- Lonely- Infiltrator-who's somewhat vain in a Dusk ball
Blastoise- Male-Calm- Rain dish- who like to trash about in a Dive ball

I can give you them all + 1 other shiny if you accept the request in my signature.

Also whether choice you make you get a free rare candy.

iTarTar

I really like that Noivern >.>

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Then do we have a deal? Shiny Noivern with candy for Entei (regular)? Do you want a special nickname? I can connect only during week end (eastern time).

Last edited: