• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tatsunoko VS Capcom UAS Discussion Thread

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Easily my favourite game for the Wii. I'm sure I've beat Classic Mode with all the Characters now. Including unlockable ones.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Well, my brother bought the game at a lucky discount and I've been playing the game the most.

I'm terrible.

I mean, I play Brawl very well and I'm a veteran at Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but I'm having a very difficult time adapting to the game. I've got the basic controls down and I understand the baroque technique and advancing guard, but I haven't had a single win on WiFi, and I did pathetic on those matches.

Can anyone give me any tips? I use the Classic controller.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
All I've got to say that playing Brawl really well means nothing for playing actual fighting games.

jellsprout

All I've got to say that playing Brawl really well means nothing for playing traditional fighting games.

Fix'd.

And if you plan to actually play this game serious, don't play online. Although there is generally less lag than in Brawl, in games like these just a few frames of lag makes the game unplayable. It is better to play IRL against friends.
Also, practice your combos. Look on the internet for some basic combos for your favorite characters and practice them.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Man the whole point of wifi is to use it. If you can't take the lag adapt to it. In fact lag can make the game easier to play too. I've so far hit super champ status and trying to hit ultra. I get owned by king level players though. I can do fairly well against "masters". And yeah I use the wiimote and nunchuck since I don't have a classic controller yet.