• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tatsunoko VS Capcom UAS Discussion Thread

R_N

Could you explain what you mean?

If you mean the one involving time stop, that would be from X5.

You know, the normal Hyper move.
With the 5 rainbow lasers?
I'm assuming they're satellite lasers.

Meanwhile, I now have Joe & Yatterman2!
Both are really neat, though Joe's Bird Missile Super is just ridiculous.
I fear anyone who can use Yatterman 2 to her max power.

Now that I've got all the movies and Gallery profiles, I can focus on getting the millions of zenny needed for all the costumes.
And, uh, Secret Illustration #5, whenever that unlocks (beat game with everyone, maybe?).

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Ah, that.

That would be Zero's Giga Attack, which originated in X4. The version you see is from X6 though.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So I've played through the game with a few characters, specifically ryu, casshern, Alex, Jun the Swan, Megaman volnutt, and Viewtiful Joe. Still getting used to the new battle style so I'm not very good. I should get a fight stick for this eventually.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I have never watched any animés by Tatsunoko and I am not that much of a Capcom fan, except Mega Man and Ace Attorney (who should of been in this game)! Yet, I have heard so many good things about this game, should I still get it?

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
I have never watched any animés by Tatsunoko and I am not that much of a Capcom fan, except Mega Man and Ace Attorney (who should of been in this game)! Yet, I have heard so many good things about this game, should I still get it?

Prior to this the only games I had played were Mega Man. It's an incredibly fun game, and you may even get interested in a new series as well. In my opinion, it's sort of nice being unfamiliar with a character, trying to figure out their themes and things like that. I'd recommend it, even if you don't know many characters from it.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yes! These characters are great, and deserve to be known!

I've recently taken a liking to Polimar for instance, and have been looking all over for any media of him I can find.

R_N

The differences between PTX and Lightan are quite striking.
In that one is actually usable and the other is awkward on even the lowest of difficulties.

ALso I agree on the characters being awesome and full of personality. I've taken quite a liking to the Yatterman characters in particular, think I'll track down Yatterman 2008

R_N

I dunno, the Pilot's post fight Arcade dialog makes me like him a bit more then Lightan.

But I think I like Lightan's overall design more. I mean...giant robot lighter!
so cool

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Prior to this the only games I had played were Mega Man. It's an incredibly fun game, and you may even get interested in a new series as well. In my opinion, it's sort of nice being unfamiliar with a character, trying to figure out their themes and things like that. I'd recommend it, even if you don't know many characters from it.

I played Street Fighter when younger.....I always lost to a kid 3 years younger than me!
Are any of Tatsunoko's animés good?

Mmm.....it is Super Smash Brothers all over again! The character I was good with got me interested in their game(s). Anyone know where I can get a working NES, a working R.O.B. and working games it works with?

Okay, I think I will buy this game!

Sasarai

Bishop
Really loving this game, using Casshan and Zero

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Joe the Condor and Jun the Swan are my favorite Tag team. PTX/Ivan(or is it Evan?) is great to use. But I wish I could vary his combos more.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Just got it and I love it! I want to use the harder controls but I guess I will get use to them soon. Mmm.....this game has gotten me into 2 animés: Yatterman and Karas. I will most likely brag about their aesomeness in the Animé Forum. PTX is my best character so far. Augh, Yami is so hard for me even on normal difficulty! Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying TvsC as much (or more) than me!

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
I got two weeks ago and I'm loving every minute of it, the Online is amazing for me and I rarely find a opponent with lag.

I main Ipattsuman/Casshan they make a great team.

Indy

WAT
I main with Ken the Eagle and Viewtiful Joe.

Not a fan of Zero int he game... online users seem to spam him, though.

jellsprout

Just got this game. I love it so far. Although I've only had time for first impressions, so far this is my favorite fighter of this generation.
As for characters, I like Morrigan, Ryu and Ippatsuman. Its odd, as their styles are pretty different from what I'm used in other fighters.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Just started playing it. Great fun however I have a question... How the hell do I play? Seriously, there's Special Moves and Hyper Combos and Crossovers that most the time I pull off by accident by button mashing. I'm using a Gamecube controller. Go figure.