• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tattoos

Peter Quill

star-lord
Tattoo work is a pretty tricky topic interestingly enough. Some people really love them while some people really hate them. I've been tattooed since I was 16 so I think my opinion on them is pretty clear lol.

This is the tattoo thread! You can share your artwork, ask for tips etc. and myself + other Sppf Tattoo Enthusiasts™can pretty much be cool tattooed people and have fun times talking about them.

I'll share my three that I currently have. I have a star on my leg, an owl on my back and today I just finished a Star-Lord piece. I've spent easily over 1000 dollars on tattoo work... oops.

As far as future ideas I'm thinking a flower piece on either my chest or ribs, a high fantasy inspired piece on my thigh and an octopus on my leg. We'll see what the future holds. The Star-Lord artist really wants me to add onto Star-Lord, so that could always be a possibility.

Share your art I wanna see!!!

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I love your Star Lord tattoo so much. I have three tattoos. A black hibiscus above my left shoulder blade, a Kirby tattoo on my right upper arm and a Ludwig Von Koopa tattoo on my left shoulder blade. I might post pics later.

The only thing I regret is not getting them sooner. I plan on getting a few more video game characters as well as some more flowers. I have them all in areas where I can hide them. I wish that tattoos weren't seen as unprofessional in the work force :(

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I have too many, and I just want more. I have.. err, 8 now? Already have an idea for a new one, haha. I have a Pokemon tattoo. o:)

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I have 13. The wife won't let me get any unless she's also getting one too so I guess I'm waiting a couple months for my next.

Bert

Untitled
Well, here's mine

I only have the one, and I'm not actively planning on getting another. I'm not the kind of person to get them just for the fun of it, but we'll see what the future brings. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
As of right now, I don't have any. I don't plan on getting one anytime soon, quite possibly. I don't know if I could handle the needle, to be honest. I guess if I get one, I'll start off small.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I don't have any tattoos currently, but I hope to get one at some point. I honestly wouldn't mind having a Pokemon tattoo.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I have a few. I live the Straight Edge lifestyle so I have the Straight Edge X on my forearm. I also love Sherlock Holmes and all the stories so I got 221B on my bicep. Divergent became a surprise interest for me and I feel that I would be Dauntless so I got the Dauntless crest on my shoulder. Nightwing is my all time favorite superhero and a coworker bet that I wouldn't get his symbol tattooed on my chest. Well, there you go. Time is something that interests me immensely and I love pocket watches so that explains the pocket watch on my forearm. I live by the motto on my chest. Adapt or perish. It's the law of evolution. I need more!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I don't have any tattoos and I won't be getting any in the future. lots of tattoos look really nice but got to be careful when getting a tattoo because you may regret it in the future.

I'm definitely not a big fan of something like tattoos. The mere idea of doing something like that often scares me, and I just don't want to be any part of it whatsoever.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
They tend to fade quicker too, at least that's what I've heard.

True. My foot one is black and it has definitely gotten lighter. I don't mind it; it looks super cool. :D

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Honestly, it depends on both the tattoo and the person. I like tattoos when they don't cover the whole person, but when they aren't too small. My stepmom has pretty cool tats

Bert

Untitled
True. My foot one is black and it has definitely gotten lighter. I don't mind it; it looks super cool. :D

It's okay when it's all black or one color, it's not that obvious then. But if you were to get like one of these old-school multicolor pieces, I imagine they'd look pretty bad after a few years. On that note, I hate how I have to protect mine from the sun at all times. I'm just paranoid it'll fade if I don't and I really don't want that to happen, guess I'll never tan.

You have a lot of tats btw! They're not all my cup of tea but I definitely dig some of them. The one in your neck especially, looks really cool (although I have no idea where it's from, if it's from popular culture at all).

Honestly, it depends on both the tattoo and the person. I like tattoos when they don't cover the whole person, but when they aren't too small. My stepmom has pretty cool tats

Well, you said it. Depends on both the tat and the person. Some people do look good covered in tats all over, some look good with just a little detail, etc... If I ever magically get to be a rockstar (for the record I am no one's idea of a musical artist :p) I'll make sure to get some ink to reflect that. But for now, I'm good with what I have.

Last edited: