• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tauros or Miltank

miltank or tauros

• Total voters

ricedonut

pringle user
I am just wondering what pokemon would be better in crystal? Miltank has better defensive capability and can learn better moves, but Tauros is slightly faster and has more Attack. Which one is better ?

iPokemon

Moonlight
I would prefer Tauros, because it looks cooler. And I mostly focus on attack rather than defense.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'd say tauros. It's defenses can get pretty good. Not like it's attak, but in GSC, it's defenses are capable.

RNG_Reporter

Sweet. Tauros it is.

Indigoodra

people that don't say miltank should be incarcerated.

EDIT 3 MONTHS LATER: My god what was i thinking.

I SUGGEST MILTANK IN THE LEAST FORCEFUL WAY POSSIBLE.

Last edited:

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
peraonally i like tauros, but whitney's miltank was strong- so it's up to you ;)

ROBO PIKA Tek 2

Kid with Pantz
Miltank, but to stray off-topic:

I saw this FakeMon that had this baby cow. Females turned into Miltank and Males became Tauros.

Kalosian

So long
Tauros if you want an offensive Pokemon, Miltank if you want something more defensive. They both have pros and cons, it's all up to what your team needs.

SuperEpicRock

Tauros if you want an offensive Pokemon, Miltank if you want something more defensive. They both have pros and cons, it's all up to what your team needs.

This was pretty much exactly what I was going to say when I read the OP, except to add that I would pick Tauros since IMO it's generally easier to go offensive in-game than defensive or stall-y, but it's your call.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I generally like offensive pokemon better, but miltank kicks a lot of ***.

Tonguetyd

Miltank, but to stray off-topic:

I saw this FakeMon that had this baby cow. Females turned into Miltank and Males became Tauros.

Oh what a brand new idea.Nobody ever thought of that!
I prefer Tauros.Its sweeping movepool is bigger than Miltank's supporting movepool.