• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Taylor Swift Fan Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Hey everyone! :D
Welcome to the Taylor swift club!

About this club:This club is for Taylor Swift's fans and followers to talk about her music and career. :D

Rules:
1.All SPPf and Club rules apply.
2.No Spam, Off-Topic stuff, or One-Liners!
3.No bashing of Taylor and her music!If you don't like her, simply don't join.
4.If you want to post here,then join the Club.
5.Have fun!

How to join:
Username:
Why you like Taylor:
Favorite song of Taylor:

So I'm joining the club.
Username:JessicaTR
Why you like Taylor:I love her personality and her songs are very enchanting!
Favorite song of Taylor:Ah,I love all her songs.If I have to choose one, It would be Lovestory. :)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

Username: xEryChan
Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Username: Flo
Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Taylor Swift FTW!

Username: Victorian Rush
Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
Username: Flo
Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.

Taylor Swift FTW!

Username: Victorian Rush
Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.

I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

Username: xEryChan
Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.

You all are accepted.Welcome to the club! :)

So which is you favorite song of Taylor from the Album 1989?

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
My favorite song off 1989 is definitely New Romantics. I don't know why but I just love that song so much and it makes me happy when its played on the radio. I always sing along.

Besides that, I also love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and How To Get the Girl but New Romantics is my fav.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
My favorite song from 1989 is a tie between New Romantics and Blank space.Both these songs lift my mood everytime I hear them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.