• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TCG Images Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
I nominate EX Unseen Forces Ho-Oh

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
I don't think it has a name... It can be called the "10th anniversary Pikachu" I guess.

Nominations:
ex Crystal Guardians Alakazam
e Skyridge Alakazam
e Expedition Ampharos
ex Deoxys ElectrikeR
ex Legend Maker Growlithe
ex Holon Phantoms GyaradosS
e Aquapolis Kingdra
ex Crystal Guardians Manectric
ex Crystal Guardians Mudkip1
10th Anniversary Pikachu Promo
ex Legend Maker Solrock
ex Emerald Swablu
e Aquapolis Togetic
ex Dragon Frontiers Totodile
ex Unseen Forces Yanma

A'right...

Wait...how can we be at an odd#? Oh, kuro mizu is at one nomination, and so is Neopolis, so, with those, we are past halfway, yet I am not sure if we are going to make it there. So...beyond this point, m-nominating is allowed to each member to nomiante ONE MORE pkmn, only one the second time...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Oh, Agent Myst, I think he meant the EX card. As in Ho-Oh EX. At least, that's what he told me on MSN. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.