• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TCG Online Codes (Giveaway)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I have stocked up several TCGO code cards over the past coupe of years (or however long they've been around), and as I was in the last thread here, I will be open to people pm'ing me and requesting some.

There will be a limit to only 2 codes per person. The sets range from Emerging Powers (possibly Black and White) to the Flashfire set. They will each be worth 1 Booster Pack per code.

If you would like a specific set (or two), please state them in your pm and I will try my best to accommodate for you.

If you could post what you got from the packs here, that would be epic (but optional)!

Last edited:

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Thanks for the 2 free codes. :D

From Legendary Treasures I got:
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Misdreavus
-Snivy
-Minun
-Druddigon
-Servine
-Pikachu
-Coballion [foil]
-Xatu

From XY I got:
-Lightning Energy
-Slugma
-Panpour
-Timburr
-Ekans
-Frogadier
-Evosoda
-Great Ball
-Pansear [reverse foil]
-Wigglytuff

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
It's great to see so many people still playing some form of the TCG :p It feels quite empty here a lot of the time.

One thing I forgot to put in the main post (which I will do now), is that if you have a request for a specific set (or 2, considering there'll be two codes), please state them in the pm.

arcanine_rawr

Thanks for the codes! :)

My pulls:

Plasma freeze:
- cacnea
- litwick
- grimer
- pawniard
- deino
- starly
- onix
- SER
- team plasma ball
- bisharp

Plasma blast:
- surskit
- throh
- houndour
- axew
- druddigon
- octillery
- fraxure
- plume fossil
- silver mirror
- escavalier

Thanks again!

Shialein

Here are my Pulls :D

Legendary Treasure
Swaddle
Empoleon
Oshawott
swadloon
tangela
Kyruem
Gothita
Spiritomb
Zorua

Plasma Storm:
Cherubi
Litwick
Magnemite
Kirlia
Sharpedo
Vanillish
lampert
Squritel
Jellicent
Combee

Fupavirus

First off, thanks again to Ash.

My pulls:

Flashfire:
Litleo
Scrafty
Spheal
Shinx
Stunky
Scraggy (reverse Holo)
Sentret
lovedisc
blacksmith
Protection Cube

Plasma Storm:
Pansear
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone (lol, crazy, right?)
Koffing
Riolu
Clefairy (reverse Holo)
Watchog
Rufflet
Chimchar

Hi your inbox is full :< so i could not request anything via pm, but if you would be so kind to send me 2 codes, too? I am new to the game so i dont know much about specify boosters i would be happy with everything. Thank you!!

Skauji

Thanks for the codes, so here are my pulls :D

Boundaries Crossed
Charmander
Oshawott
Ducklett
Duskull
Dwebble
Vullaby (reverse Foil)
Electrode
Mandibuzz
Skarmory
Shaymin

Dragons Exalted
Vulpix
Electrike
Stunky
Deino (#93) (reverse Foil)
Deino (#94)
Bidoof
Cascoon
Maractus
Tool Scrapper
Garchomp

All right! Thanks so much the ash man83! Since I haven't gotten much in the way of Plasma Freeze in real life or the TCG Online, most of the cards in those packs were new to me, so that is a great added bonus!

Here are the things I got out of the two packs, with links to any cards that have multiple versions in the set or that I just thought were particularly cool.

You know what? Because the first pack had cooler cards, I'll go for climactic effect by listing the second pack first:
Litwick
Grimer
Sneasel
Sandile
Dratini
Chinchou (Reverse Foil)
Zweilous
Miltank
Shadow Triad (definitely the coolest card in this pack, and one I didn't have yet)
Beedrill

Now for the first pack:
Cacnea
Horsea
Wooper
Beldum
Yamask
Eevee (Reverse Foil)
Flareon (probably the second coolest card in the pack)
Onix
Krokorok
Kingdra (definitely the coolest card in either pack!)

Thanks again!

Beasten

Hey, thanks for the two codes i got:
magikarp, feebas, mareep, golett, cubone, minccino, troh, bibarel, audino, dustox

sewaddle, natu, croagunk, trubbish, pignite, double colorless energy, torchic, mew ex, phione, meloetta

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Thank you for the codes!
Dragons Exalted
Yanma
Wurmple
Nincada
Slakoth
Minccino
Ninjask
Sealeo
Audino