• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TCG Online Under Maintenance?

Gadget22

Archive Manager
Since I had my internet reactivated I have been trying to get on the TCG Online. But every day I get on they are "running maintenance". Is anyone else having this problem? If not are there any suggestions for fixing it?

Smeargle235

Its been bugging the hell outta me too. I remember reading that it would be up and running the 22nd. I thought the maintenance would be over by now. I got so many code cards from my prereleases just sitting waiting to be input!

Tazarkul

it was suppose to be down for 23 hours (According to the notice on the site, which is no longer there now) on the 22/08, its to do with them revamping the whole thing, so hopefully it shoulnt be long ^^

Tazarkul

Im actually yet to try it out, i only recently started collecting again and then it was all 'Yey, maintenance!'

Gadget22

Archive Manager
That's the same thing. I just started getting into TCG and now I can't. I tried contacting support and asked if it was a full site overhaul and I just got some generic maintenance reply. See the 22nd it said there was maintenance that would be over the 23rd, then I looked the 23rd and there was maintenance AGAIN. And now they don't even have dates and times at the top corner anymore.

EDIT: The site has come ONLINE!

Last edited:

Gadget22

Archive Manager
Mine is running HORRIBLY slow...but I think that's just my computer...It always freezes up when I get a coin toss for some reason ._.

Legendarys

Anonymous
Mine seems to be working 100% fine, and it's surprisingly fast. I agree with the above poster, it does freeze at the coin toss, occasionally.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Mine seems to be working 100% fine, and it's surprisingly fast. I agree with the above poster, it does freeze at the coin toss, occasionally.

That's because this thread was made almost 3 weeks ago...