• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TCG Questions

Hi, me and (maybe) my mom are wanting to play the pokemon TCG, and I have some questions.

First of all is the steel sentinel deck fine to play with? I noticed it is priced lower on the website i am buying it from (stop2shop) and so I am wondering if it's because it's a bad set up or something XD

Secondly I know serebii focuses more on the games, what's the biggest online community for the TCG?

Lastly, once I get my card sleeves and my steel sentinels theme deck, where can I get a good bag/container to keep my cards and the coins/etc? I googled pokemon TCG cases but a lot of them were just for the deck itself, etc.

thanks so much for the help :)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
the biggest is six prizes and pokebeach, You could go to hey trainer as they're player base is made up of top tier players just like six prizes underground which you have to pay for underground but with hey trainer is a fairly colourful place of colourful language (I only mean that in the nicest of ways) but our own very small tcg community on serebii here are made up of pretty/very strong players considering the other forums.

All the theme decks that are sold are pretty much the same build (as in one is no better then the other and they all suck), if one is cheaper then another could just be the price of the trainer card(s) inside the theme deck. Bags are very rare to get in pokemon you would have to win the for a raffle (my area does that and its the easiest way of getting a bag with pokemon on it either then being a PTO going to worlds or nationals and getting it yourself). As for deck boxes Tins (those might work the best for what you're looking for). Good luck.